Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! (2163 Views)

Comedian Buchi And Beautiful Wife Welcomes A Son(photos) / Photos: Bbnaija’s Lolu Finally Shows Off Stunning Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Buchi and Bride-to-beCongratulations to Comedian Buchi and his fiancéeon their engagement!

According to the Bride-to-be’s post on Instagram,
Buchi put a ring on it last night.

She wrote:

“OMG I’m still in shock right now.. I have never been this happy all my life! The love of my life popped the big Question and I said YES!!! Of courseee.. My perfect match & My Everything. I’ll be forever grateful to God for this one. I’m getting married to best Man anyone can wish for!

You’re my perfect match and my Ally.. I’m ready to
start this journey by your side,We would make one
helluva couple. Love you beyond words baby!

Then Buchi dropped a comment saying :

“I love u my baby ..now always n forever ..u truly make u happy..n u crack me u real good.. Chibubbles ..God bless u for saying YES ..Na die I Dey before .. Best boo ever Liveth !!!”

Lol .. Join me laff abeqi .. See love flowing like river Nile shocked

Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by dikerebel(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2016
k
Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by niggi4life(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2016
Fine boy, fine girl.
Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by pyyxxaro: 7:47am On Dec 08, 2016
Really

Make I run go propose sharply to my pineapple baby cool

My Toyin tomatoes

1 Like

Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by LecciGucci: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2016
The girl is fine... buchi u dey chop balanced diet oh.
Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by LesbianBoy(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2016
Buchi na ole o! See the kain fine and sexy girl him wan marry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by floragregs(f): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2016
LecciGucci:
The gal is fine wow so yoruba gals can gine like this?...
But that gal is a moslem or im i wrong undecided rukayat or rukiyat

E be like say i will marry from d 3tribes to see if i will kill tribalisim in this country and maybe......
EnTER GIUNESS BOOK OF RECORD cry
it could be an Urhobo name called Rukevwe. The short form is also rukky

3 Likes

Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2016
LecciGucci:
The gal is fine wow so yoruba gals can gine like this?...
But that gal is a moslem or im i wrong undecided rukayat or rukiyat

E be like say i will marry from d 3tribes to see if i will kill tribalisim in this country and maybe......
EnTER GIUNESS BOOK OF RECORD cry

Bleaching/makeup at work.
Because of whatsapp video call now ladies even go to bed with make up grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by Ask4diva(f): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2016
Saw his proposal on snapchat.. It looked dramatized, congrats tho
Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by LecciGucci: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2016
floragregs:
it could be an Urhobo name called Rukevwe. The short form is also rukky

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by lanicky(f): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Really

Make I run go propose sharply to my pineapple baby cool

My Toyin tomatoes

Lmao grin
Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by Shol3(f): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
She's beautiful
Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Would she have said no to the proposal?

I still do not understand the basis for these public proposals though undecided
Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by Franky826: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
These comedians no take eye see better thing at all shocked grin
Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
UKWU dey there
Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by Nixiepie(f): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Shock gini undecided
Re: Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! by OILSOUP: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
High heel, weave, bleaching, make up. Buchi don enter one chance.

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From Nicki Minaj’s Raunchy ‘breaktheinternet’ Shoot For Paper Magazi / Kiss Daniel Finds His Perfect Girl In ‘4days’ / Femi Otedola, His Daughters & Dangote Rocks Indian Attires (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.