Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride (21802 Views)

Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. / Why We Can't Respond To Obasanjo's Letter Now - APC / Soku Oil Wells: Apologize To Amaechi Now - APC Tells Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by Enesi47: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
ivandragon:
those who condemned Saraki as corrupt & unfit to be SP have kept quiet now that he is doing the bidding of PMB...

hypocrisy & followers of PMB are one & same.
epain am
Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by moshmusth(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
HELP ME CELEBRATE, I WAS JUST RELEASED FROM THE DETENTION OF NAIRALAND BAN... whoever reported me to those ban(dits) kwontinu doing so
Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by Omololu007(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
SillyMods:
Everything here is conjectures and mere speculation.

Saraki knows he can't leave APC for any super mega party.

And for those Atiku 2019 crew, I say to them that it is far earlier for a camel to pass through the needle's eye than for Atiku to be president in Nigeria.

For defeating Book Haram and fighting corruption, PMB has my support for 2019 already.

how did i end up in the same under-develop country called nigeria with **** you.
i was once a buhari man,but this cow called a president is a big disappointment

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by ivandragon: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Enesi47:
epain am
meaning?
Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by Jonjerrie(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
SillyMods:
Everything here is conjectures and mere speculation.

Saraki knows he can't leave APC for any super mega party.

And for those Atiku 2019 crew, I say to them that it is far earlier for a camel to pass through the needle's eye than for Atiku to be president in Nigeria.

For defeating Book Haram and fighting corruption, PMB has my support for 2019 already.
See ur name like buhari govt...u want to give buhari credit for defeating something he create

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by toocoded: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Heeyah! Bukky the big Chic grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by lailo: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
The mistakes nigerians are making especially IPOBians species is to support anything anti-Buhari.Dogara,Saraki,Fayose,wike,Akpabio and FFK appear faces of opposition but truely these people are d clog in d wheel of progress of this country.There presence at d corridor of power will neva deliver anything good about dis country.They are there to maintain status quo.Remember Nigeria is now over 50 years.
Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by Nathan2016: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
please fill the form
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I wonder why i even waste my time, either writing in support or against any politician. Look at them?after making us waste our time since last year calling Saraki a traitor, same party and the bigwigs inside are now courting the same saraki.

This makes me and the followers of APC look dumb.

Lesson learnt.

5 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by stinechykee: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
buJu234:
i tot some people from SW e-media group NL division told us early this year that by now Saraki will b in jail?

yeye dey smelll
My brother do you see what I saw? Afonja's will never seize to amuse me

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by stinechykee: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
buJu234:
i tot some people from SW e-media group NL division told us early this year that by now Saraki will b in jail?

yeye dey smelll
My brother did you see what I saw? Afonja's will never seized to amused me

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by justjify(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
The perfect combination for 2019. Don't say I didn't tell you

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by ndcide(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I wonder why i even waste my time, either writing in support or against any politician. Look at them?after making us waste our time since last year calling Saraki a traitor, same party and the bigwigs inside are now courting the same saraki.

Lesson learnt.

About being dumb, we knew that all along. We just hope at this point, You're evaluating your extreme stance.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by buJu234: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
stinechykee:
My brother did you see what I saw? Afonja's will never seized to amused me

u re not far from the truth...

all these coward nature will only make us as one Nigeria not to challenge and face the problems/challenges that we are facing today.

if u dont have detail information abt a matter; keep quiet

not because of sentiments u start saying things anyhow...

that was how they talk abt Mrs Adeosun Kemi (fine babee); today she hasnt been able to performed; now they have all kept quiet.

I think SW need to change their orientation & mentality when it comes face the truth and not this coward way of life (APC/PDP aside).

This is with all due respect to SW people

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by basadenet: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
i said it earlier that Saraki is untouchable and he has proven to be so. Shame to Pmb

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by nellyelitz(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Lesson learnt.

as if y'll were not dumbs b4

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by DIKEnaWAR: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Lesson learnt.

I wish you well, only if you have learnt from this.

I said it earlier that Saraki will eventually triumph in all these. He is a deft and fraudulent boardroom fraudster(you know all sorts of treachery and evil happen in the boardrooms) and he has brought it into politics. Dude knows how to court followership and get people to commit to him.

If Tinubu were as wise as he pretends to be, he'd have stopped fighting Saraki, Fashola , Fayemi and all the younger turks, when it was clear that they would emerge. By now, he'd have only Buhari to fight. By now, whoever is not with him will at least not fight him openly. First thing Asiwaju, should learn is how to be a democrat.

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by DIKEnaWAR: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
sarrki:
The truth is if nothing to show by 2019 

A thousand Sarakis can't save APC 

That's just the truth 

Baba please don't disappoint we your followers 

God bless Muhammadu Buhari 

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Have you read Animal Farm by George Orwell? You remind me of Boxer in the novel.

When finally I join politics, I'd love followers like you(not all the time sha). Your own is to chant and dance to the name of politicians as if you have been programmed to do so. Infact, you remind me of the sheep, in that novel, that were taken from birth to be taught to chant "four legs good, two legs better!" They didn't know anything else.

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by IamISRAEL(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
That's politics for you

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by DIKEnaWAR: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
lailo:
The mistakes nigerians are making especially IPOBians species is to support anything anti-Buhari.Dogara,Saraki,Fayose,wike,Akpabio and FFK appear faces of opposition but truely these people are d clog in d wheel of progress of this country.There presence at d corridor of power will neva deliver anything good about dis country.They are there to maintain status quo.Remember Nigeria is now over 50 years.

All these people you mentioned are just clogs on the wheel of our progress, but your Buhari is the destroyer of Nigeria. Better a clog that slows us down than one that destroy completely.Every leader in the world, both dead and alive have proven to be more competent than Buhari, yet you hail him. It is either you have a problem or the problem have you.

Besides, why always IPOB? The people you mentioned there, how many of them are eastern easterners?

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Saraki is just waiting to have his own pound of flesh. Saraki will disgrace Buhari at APC primaries.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by Enesi47: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
deji15:
Saraki is just waiting to have his own pound of flesh. Saraki will disgrace Buhari at APC primaries.
frustration comment
Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by ivandragon: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
when people were told that anti corruption fight is vindictive, people refused to listen.

or isn't Saraki corrupt again? isn't Saraki illegally occupying the SP seat again? isn't Saraki a forger again?

PMB is also amassing his resources (financial & human).

people are overlooking the fact that its the security agencies that are recruiting heavily, people applaud the employment generated, but fail to see the bigger picture.

PMB is recruiting 'legal' foot soldiers... come 2019, he won't need the thugs to do the job, they would all be 'gainfully' employed in the security services, legally authorised to quell any dissent with brute force.

2019 is going to be very very interesting...

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by egobetatoday: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
jchioma:
I guess we see now the reason why the fight against corruption can never be won. Nobody is talking of Saraki's corruption cases in the court. Buhari is a joke walahi!

pls dont say that . According to zombies buhari has integritygrin

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by DeanAmbrose23: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Where is Chukwudi44? You have been vindicated! grin
Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by lailo: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

All these people you mentioned are just clogs on the wheel of our progress, but your Buhari is the destroyer of Nigeria. Better a clog that slows us down than one that destroy completely.Every leader in the world, both dead and alive have proven to be more competent than Buhari, yet you hail him. It is either you have a problem or the problem have you.

Besides, why always IPOB? The people you mentioned there, how many of them are eastern easterners?
Give me one reason wy u think Buhari has destroyed dis country.Just one reason?
Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by Cromagnon: 12:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Glocks:
All politics since 2015, nothing for the people. Smh
the people better learn to play the politics sharperly
Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by Cromagnon: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Any Mega party with old crooks is as good as useless...give us something fresh, philanthropist, businessmen that are well grounded and far from corrupt not recycled criminals
Wetin do your leg. John the politics and be the change you want
Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by Cromagnon: 12:53am On Dec 09, 2016
GossipHeart:

APC killed and buried Nigeria in just 19 months in power

I wish APC will rule Nigeria for 100 years

I want to see people cry like a rat on mensuration
and yet you're alive
Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by Cromagnon: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Still these same blood svckers. When are we putting end to this recycling of politicians? They keep changing party to deceive the masses

Na dem dem
wen you you abi we we get our cat together and challenge them. Lamenting on nairaland doesn't count

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Storms Eke-Awka Market In Anambra (video) / Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates / Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, Paul Emeziem Impeached (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.