Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Sia & Her Husband Erik Anders Lang Ends Two Years Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sia & Her Husband Erik Anders Lang Ends Two Years Marriage (3987 Views)

Denmark’s Richest Man, Anders Holch Povlsen, Lost Three Of His Children In ... / Tyra Banks And Erik Asla Split After Five Years Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sia & Her Husband Erik Anders Lang Ends Two Years Marriage by mediahubng(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Singer Sia and husband Erik Anders Lang have split after two years of marriage.

In a statement to People, the couple said, “After much soul searching and consideration we have made the decision to separate as a couple. We are, however, dedicated to remaining friends. There will be no further comment.”

http://verge24.com/2016/12/08/sia-her-husband-erik-anders-ends-two-years-marriage/

Sia and Lang were married in Palm Springs, California in August 2014, after announcing their engagement on Instagram in June of the same year.

Notoriously shy and never one to share anything about her private life, the “Chandelier” singer confirmed she was married eight months after the wedding. During an appearance on the Australian radio show Nova 69.6 in April 2015 (via Daily Mail), the hosts congratulated the Australian native on her new relationship status, and she replied simply with “thanks.”

Re: Sia & Her Husband Erik Anders Lang Ends Two Years Marriage by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Na so na, oyibo people and divorce na 5&6

(1) (Reply)

SHOCK VIDEO! Doctor Is Caught On Video Molesting Female Patients / "Licking Pussy During Sex Is Everytin 2 Women Includin Me" Emelia Brobbey(video) / I Regret Getting Married To An Old Man, I Pity For Regina Daniels – Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.