Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man (5985 Views)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by franklyn005: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2016
Just read what Bobrisky shared on his Snapchat page:
#palmgossip

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by franklyn005: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2016
franklyn005:
Just read what Bobrisky shared on his Snapchat page:
#palmgossip

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by franklyn005: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=franklyn005 post=51734947][/quote]N

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2016
oh no stop making this son of a pitch popular sad I would love to meet him to give him a resetting slap God knows I hate him! smelling faggòt! sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by ohn1759: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2016
Lobatan!!! he has finally admitted that he is gay!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by soberdrunk(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2016
Chai......!! And them go don waste money do "naming ceremony" for this creature oooo! angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2016
sinz,goodmorning. kiss
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by oladipo322(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] people like this were suppose to b aborted during Pregnancy..... this know b omo but OMO
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by dikerebel(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2016
why didn't we legalize abortion?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2016
I ain't a killer but don't push me angry sad
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by ring7(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2016
I need testimony from you ,how your Arse was stitch several time.
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Cant somebody just 'shut down' this idiot and save us all from reading sh*t about him in future ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Tocheagle(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2016
And later he will deny being gay . He has no idea how UGLY he looks . see worwor guy wey think say he hot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Denrele
Boborisky
Etc
How can only one tribe produce so many sickos? grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2016
His life. Not ours.
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Tocheagle(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2016
really stupid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2016
ring7:
I need testimony from you ,how your Arse was stitch several time.

E sure me die say ein sh*t go don loose sequence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Young03(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2016
The thunder that will fire this guy is on another mission

am not Suprised
by their tribe we shall know them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:

[s]Finished People??

That's some sort of a joke mahn.

Chidihnma Okeke already brouqht eternal humiliation on the whole race of the flat heads just because of 500 thousand naira.That's too show how the whole flat heads race can be rational loosed at the mention of money.

Woe Tribe!

At the mention of money,I'll fuçk the whole Igbo race,pass them to my dogs to fuçk then they make a cucumber video for me. [/s]

#Spits

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by MightyThor(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:

Finished People??
Chidihnma Okeke already brouqht eternal humiliation on the whole race of the flat heads just because of 500 thousand naira.That's too show how the whole flat heads race can be rational loosed at the mention of money.
Woe Tribe!
At the mention of money,I'll fuçk the whole Igbo race,pass them to my dogs to fuçk then they make a cucumber video for me.
#Spits

herzern1:

Add Bisi Alimi too SuperMoron!
Atleast they are owninq up to their life.
Do you know how many of your kinsmen are gruesomely killed in Asia...I mean unrecorded ones!
Focus on your perishinq tribe MrMan.
Fulanis are rapinq your Sis and Moms at will!!!!

STFUand4kMeHARD:
Denrele
Boborisky
Etc
How can only one tribe produce so many sickos? grin cheesy

Guys calm down. don't give yourselves HBP over such silly threads.
At least wait for meaningful topics before you guys start your normal hate promoting routine.
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by SINZ: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:

Finished People??

Woe Tribe!

At the mention of money,I'll fuçk the whole Igbo race,pass them to my dogs to fuçk then they make a cucumber video for me.

#Spits

Are you fücking kiddin me?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by SINZ: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
sinz,goodmorning. kiss

Morning mami, sup?
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2016
SINZ:

Morning mami, sup?
i'm good, you?
will soon deactivate my account
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by devilmaycry: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2016
ugly thing...see finger nails like winch
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by SINZ: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
i'm good, you?
will soon deactivate my account

Why?
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2016
it is well
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2016
SINZ:

Why?
someone is against it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. / What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? / My Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.