Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,834 members, 7,798,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets (31091 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by IamISRAEL(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hehehehehehe
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
ebujany:

What was Mr wike then minister of education doin in rivers state in 2014 causing trouble here and there under the .watchful eyes of your hero?
So Na do me I do you?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Taking a stroll with security personals. If he thinks he is popular as he has says claimed let him walk alone if he will not be lynched
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Laid2001: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
tHIS eLECTION WILL BE RIGGED!.
nUMBERS WILL BE WRITTEN AND BLOOD CAN FLOW!

bUT SURELY NOT aMECHI'S BLOOD AND NOT MINE AS I AM NOT COMING OUT!

cyberguy72:
The election was rigged jare.But u know they cant try it in Rivers State if not blood go flowww.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by papertrail(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Zombies, if na Fayose dey waka for street una for dom invade this thread dey talk rubbish.....Hungerbad na the ring leader

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by kaystick86(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Just you visit Rivers state for the election,

Why cant you bury you head in shame and forget about political relevance in Rivers state, i guess you did the same thing to your Former God father
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by NobleJustice: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
The lion of Niger Delta politics, the Change initiator, the David who destroyed the bragard Goliath (Jonathan), the common sense General, the God-father of the South-South politics, the mighty warrior of Rivers politics, the pragmatic leader with an exceptionally difference' the King of Niger Delta politics, the courageous leader, the Governor (former) whom a sitting President (Jonathan) could not defeat......You roared in 2015 and the then President shivered. You coming to the State has rekindled hope to Rivers people and a sign to the end to the Ogboni leadership in the State. Welcome
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by bashydemy(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Amaechi nor get level for Rivers

WIKE go do am wetin God do snak for bible

Sai WIKE

Any other WIKE is a Counterfeit undecided

Una rant more than this before Edo and Ondo election hahaha...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by kcnwaigbo: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Laid2001:
tHIS eLECTION WILL BE RIGGED!.
nUMBERS WILL BE WRITTEN AND BLOOD CAN FLOW!

bUT SURELY NOT aMECHI'S BLOOD AND NOT MINE AS I AM NOT COMING OUT!

Lolz shebi na person abi na corpse go write the results!!! Of course the INEC officials knows Amaechi's blood will not be spilled and will not be stupid enough to throw away their own blood in the course of rigging for APC. You thought Wike was Josh joking when he said they will follow the results from polling Booth to collation centre
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Abagworo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Walking majestically on one of the dozens of masterpiece roads he built in Port Harcourt. Give Wike another 50 years he will not march 20% of Amaechi's achievements. Congratulations to Magnus in advance as what I've seen on ground suggests he's carrying the day by a very wide margin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why Nigeria Is Poor" - Ben Bruce / Ogun Governor Abiodun, Deputy, Speaker Relocate Abroad, Abandon State Functions / Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.