Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win (1486 Views)

The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Mr Eazi Wins The HEADIES Next Rated Artiste 2016 (Photo) / Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Klaasicworks(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2016
So Headies just dropped their official nominees list for year 2016 and their next rated nominees was a bit different from the one we suggested and published here on Wikinaija.net
So we just started a a new poll for you to vote the official nominees for headies 2016 next rated below:

OFFCIAL: HEADIES NEXT RATED NOMINEES FOR YEAR 2016
1. ARAMIDE

2. HUMBLESMITH

3.MR. EAZI

4. TEKNO

5. YCEE

So with over 6,000 votes we got in our previous poll it was all fun and exciting, let’s do this again and we’ll tell you which artiste is winning the award this year like we told you last year.

So this is Headies official next rated nominees for 2016 and we want you to vote the particular artist you think deserves this year’s Headies Next Rated Award.

Comment who you think deserves this year headies Next Rated Award 2016.

Vote by commenting on our site we have the slot
https://www.wikinaija.net/2016/12/headies-2016/

2 Shares

Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by softMarket(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2016
Tekno or NOBODY!!!

That guy is good!

Over Good dey worry am grin

1 Like

Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Klaasicworks(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Abi
softMarket:
Tekno or NOBODY!!!

That guy is good!

Over Good dey worry am grin
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Sandydayziz(f): 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Techno jor.... Then Ycee wink
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by babywhite(f): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
I think is tecno
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
I thought next rated was for upcoming artists... Tekno is a made artist already na.... But anyways.. It's a Mr Eazi something biko...
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Ask4diva(f): 2:16am On Dec 09, 2016
There should be no cheating dis time around o, Last year, d people's choice was Lil kesh...but when d results came out it was like "how come"

Then I tot within myself that if my crush kiss Daniel had won, Olamide would av accepted it

Mr eazi I see for this year , his lyrics are creative, but why did he dress like a farmer in his hit song "holl up".... Lol, He was almost looking like the lady's errand boy
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by LesbianBoy(m): 2:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Ask4diva:
There should be no cheating dis time around o, Last year, d people's choice was Lil kesh...but when d results came out it was like "how come"

Then I tot within myself that if my crush kiss Daniel had won, Olamide would av accepted it

Mr eazi I see for this year , his lyrics are creative, but why did he dress like a farmer in his hit song "holl up".... Lol, He was almost looking like the lady's errand boy

undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Ask4diva(f): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
LesbianBoy:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
am making a reasonable point
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Raph01: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
May the best man win

Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Raph01: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Upon say dem lash dah TECNO boy say hin get small cassava, see as babes still dey rep am.... eh! God, de guy jazz dey work well

Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Raph01: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Techno jor.... Then Ycee wink
Are there 2 plaques 4 diz category??
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Sandydayziz(f): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Raph01:
Are there 2 plaques 4 diz category??
Nah... For me yah
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Raph01: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Nah... For me yah
Ah, I understand
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by safarigirl(f): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ask4diva:

Tekno beat Eazi by far this year.

Tekno beat everyone. When last did any artists in Nigeria and beyond have 5-6 hots in succession? No be say e feature pesin, he went solo for all hits. That's some feat.

I give it to the MAMA Breakthrough Act Of The Year abeg

1 Like

Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Between Tekno and Eazi
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
1bkaye:
Between Tekno and Eazi
So u listen to naija music?? cheesy
DATS NICE

#YOLO
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
richommie:

So u listen to naija music?? cheesy
DATS NICE

#YOLO
Yes I do smiley
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by lilmax(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ask4diva:

agberos don't vote,get that now
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
1bkaye:

Yes I do smiley

Dats nice. smiley
Id' prefer international jamz to naija. . .tho
MOST of dese naija songs, wen u read der lyrics. . They make no sense.
Imagine a situation wer one, wl shout

"Ay ay ay
Ay ay ay

For 2mins

Timaya is a perfect example

#YOLO
Re: Headies: Next Rated Who Do You Think Stand A Chance To Win by Ask4diva(f): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pls don't get me wrong, headies have always given award to whom deserves it from its very beginning, up until ... last 2 years, were burna boy was robbed over is next rated, and last year were Lil kesh was robbed of is next rated as well

I bliv this is an avenue to air one's view... Pls (am crying) bring back the good headies day

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: 5 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Tboss / The Dinner Party Of Ex-bbnaija Housemates At County Place Restaurant Abuja / Meet The New Bobrisky In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.