Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song (45343 Views)

Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Justiceleague1: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Everytime na to dey look for this girl,that woman,haba! Dem no dey look for brother to help?wetin Pskue wan take de girl do ooo?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by harizonal123(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
When will these male celebrities start looking for talented guys self? The babe try sha but hope psq doesn't want to test her p......
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by nijascammers: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
God don locate her!!!!
Lord pls locate me oo!!

I dnt knw why i keep seeing linda!

Lawd, if its linda ikeji.....
Force her to locate me by fire by force!!!!.....
Send fire to her house lawd!!
Let her be screaming my name up and down lawd! grin grin
connect me to her spiritually lawd,

I block every hater, every enemy of progress....they will not see me lawd!.....
Even if they see me,let them start scratching their eyes lawd grin
let dem go blind lawd. grin

Lawd also remenber my guy...smellymouth...he has sufferd too much, more than me!

Force Cossy to locate him Lawd grin
God don suffer for Nigerian's hands, go rob abeggi.
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Nice, small tweaking this will be better than the original.

And you like 'tweaking'
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by DCONE1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Some Nigerian girls can't Just be creative to create their ideas .Always copying peoples ...can't they be original...yet some would shower her with praise....I'm not F*9king IMPRESS
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Eddy2cute(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Afrok:
The lady That cried during their publicity stunt, have they found her? undecided
yes they did and even paid her Shop rent. they also gav her some undisclosed amount of money
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Afrok(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Eddy2cute:
yes they did and even paid her Shop rent. they also gav her some undisclosed amount of money
whoa! I guess it was on a low key if not, FrontPage should've been littered with the news...

Thanks bro...
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Eddy2cute(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Afrok:
whoa! I guess it was on a low key if not, FrontPage should've been littered with the news...

Thanks bro...
true it was on a low key. I got to know about it via the lady's Instagram page. because she actually appreciated them for the kind gesture. she said Paul particularly paid for her shop rent when it expired landlord wanted to boot her out
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by hopeforcharles(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

And you like 'tweaking'
Tweaking not twerking, bad minds plenty for Nl
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by chikkywhite11(f): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2016
the babe tried....oluwa don pick her call
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by lonelydora: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2016
softMarket:
God don locate her!!!!
Lord pls locate me oo!!

I dnt knw why i keep seeing linda!

Lawd, if its linda ikeji.....
Force her to locate me by fire by force!!!!.....
Send fire to her house lawd!!
Let her be screaming my name up and down lawd! grin grin
connect me to her spiritually lawd,

I block every hater, every enemy of progress....they will not see me lawd!.....
Even if they see me,let them start scratching their eyes lawd grin
let dem go blind lawd. grin

Lawd also remenber my guy...smellymouth...he has sufferd too much, more than me!

Force Cossy to locate him Lawd grin

This part cracked me up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.