Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Man Needs Woman For A Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Man Needs Woman For A Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage (466 Views)

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Man Needs A Woman For A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Needs Woman For A Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage by tynel: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jason,30,a criminologist and Educationist from western part of Nigeria. I'm reserved and respect women a lot. I need a relationship that would lead to marriage in a short time.
I need a woman between 24 -35,God-fearing,a good cook,educated and employed. Chubby/plumb/Busty or average stature, average height and she may be from any part of the country. Skin colour doesn't matter but she must be simple in appearance and very religious.
HEARTBREAKERS SHOULD STAY AWAY.
ONLY LADIES WHO ARE READY TO SETTLE DOWN IN SHOULD CONTACT ME. NO DISRESPECT INTENDED...
You can hit me up on 08130700260(call,text or whatsapp)...
Re: Man Needs Woman For A Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage by Donald7610: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
tynel:
Jason,30,a criminologist and Educationist from western part of Nigeria. I'm reserved and respect women a lot. I need a relationship that would lead to marriage in a short time.
I need a woman between 24 -35,God-fearing,a good cook,educated and employed. Chubby/plumb/Busty or average stature, average height and she may be from any part of the country. Skin colour doesn't matter but she must be simple in appearance and religious.
HEARTBREAKERS SHOULD STAY AWAY.
ONLY LADIES WHO ARE READY TO SETTLE DOWN IN SHOULD CONTACT ME. NO DISRESPECT INTENDED.
You can hit me up on 08130700260(call,text or whatsapp)...
If you have money, no wahala publicity

(1) (Reply)

Join Out Whatsapp Group Of Likeminded Individuals / Need A Chat Mate / Any Single Lady Lives In London Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.