Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) (30440 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Ebi3(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
RIVERS STATE IS PDP AND PDP IS RIVERS STATE cool

see as my governor ugly sad

EDO STATE
upon say majority of Edo ppl na fine ppl.na so so wowo ppl una dey see put as governor
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by stanlyjacobs1: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
WHO FFK DEE SUPPORT THIS TIME
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by kingsman66(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
only one throw of suicide bomb here in rivers will make Nigerian Great again
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
tolexy007:
grin This Obaseki ugly not b small.... grin

You are so wicked and harsh bro
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by bettercreature(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ikpewe:
if and only if Pdp is allow to rig as usuall
He must be the ugliest Governor in Nigeria
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by omaolowo(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Peroti:

So cox of small local election, na im these men join body come

Bomb is highly recommended there sad

Abeg o.
Our Governor-Elect is among them. He just won an overwhelming election here in Ondo State
At least for his sake, (he is yet to be sworn-in), let there be no bomb, ooo

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by vickoozy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
OP why didn't u include this pics, so people will see the crowd.....APC Another Political Criminals.

5 Likes

Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by bakjal(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
THIS DOESNT LOOK LIKE A GRAND RALLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by mostee4all(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
pls show/quote where militants kill innocent people they are not terrorist that kill unarmed citizens neither are they our Nigerian Army that kills and maim innocent helpless citizens who they ought to protect all in the name of protecting national integrity they are only asking for their legal right and such that is why even the international community always speak and sympathize with them unlike other sect.
LorDBolton:
The avengers and other militants won't see these sorta VIP gatherings to strike o.

It's where harmless, peace loving civilians are they will be forming 'militant'. Cowards

Robbing,Raping and maiming people shouting it's cos govt is owing them amnesty payments.

And some idiots will tell me this useless agitation isn't purely being orchestrated by some political bigwigs...
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Jokerman(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Rivers state indigenes cannot be deceived with Islam now....

Wat ya expect?
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Hoodfriend(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
lolz
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by dannycruiz: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
divinecode101:
Thank God
APC are liberating Rivers people from the Wicked Wike
APC will liberate Rivers from Wike's wicked occult gangs
Go on APC, go for the broke!!
[color=#006600]
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by tanteta(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is Rivers state....... mind you. Saturday is good day for the die hards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by fixmeon: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
It makes no difference.. what will b will b....
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
SillyMods:

You guys are too petty.

FYI, Senatorial and reps elections are next to gubernatorial election. I can argue they're more important if the legislative arm functions as it should.

You are a perfect definition of the word "petty"
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by ahaika23: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
What a massive crow. I see APC in the bin! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by mostee4all(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
people should take note of this pics cause it can go a long way to show what the election result ought to look like if the the result are not altered
vickoozy:
OP why didn't u include this pics, so people will see the crowd.....APC Another Political Criminals.
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Anywhere you see these murderers know that tears will flow after they leave the scene. I pity those that will stake their lives for them.
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by mrtheo33: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Is it a rerun or normal election. Beside i thought it is jst some LGAs n some wards that is remaining for election to be conducted. Come to think of it, those men did they come as observers or voters or rigger. Pls, they shld go and concentrate on governance in their various states. Nigerians are nt fnding it funny anymore. APC government shld sit up n stop this raborising
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Oliveronline: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
ahaika23:
Are u guys nw ok

1 Like

Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by ceeethru(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thug! Indeed, Nigeria is in the mess it is today because most of those who parade as today's leaders, including Amaechi, el Rufai, and the nomad of daura, are glorified thugs devoid of civilized upbringing. It's the reason anarchy has taken over most of the country.
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by barika2011(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
APC all the way

1 Like

Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Oliveronline: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
ahaika23:
More

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
IVORY2009:

Where is the Jagaban the strategist? No Jagaban no winning for APC in Rivers.... grin
He has been suspended for anti party activities.
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Annie939(f): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
this election will determine Amaechi 's faith at the national level I see fear in his eyes knowing too well what wike can do . I wish both parties PDP and APC good luck
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
mostee4all:
pls show/quote where militants kill innocent people they are not terrorist that kill unarmed citizens neither are they our Nigerian Army that kills and maim innocent helpless citizens who they ought to protect all in the name of protecting national integrity they are only asking for their legal right and such that is why even the international community always speak and sympathize with them . unlike other sect.
It seems u don't even know what 'militancy' means sha.

During the mend era I was in school (in edo) I know how many of my cult friends would go for a month or 2 unto bunkering levels.

Militancy is just the noun used when they attack govt installations and claim 'freedom fighter'

Their main day-to-day activity is bunkering, illegal refineries and cult related activities...

At least u should know 95% (minimum) of militants are cultists.

Do u think they're in the creeks sleeping all day? Waiting for next pipeline to blow??

Now that that's done.

Lemme use a recent example; https://www.nairaland.com/3422441/corpers-robbed-raped-rivers-state

You could claim there's no way to confirm they were cultist/militants o, not my prob but don't tell me a bunkerer, kidnapper, cultist is different from a militant cos it means u don't know about militancy in the niger-delta.

And the goals of militancy is different from sects who justify their actions with religion not injustice that's why intl community treat them differently
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Deban: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
okasebe:
Someone told me Magnus Abe of APC is well loved in rivers state
Well loved by who? E has been with Odili, with Amaechi. That is 16 years in the system. What good has he brought to the common man in Rivers State other than enriching himself. They are all the same. Rivers APC and Rivers PDP are the same. All in politics to steal. I can't see any technocrat or rich man who is into politics to serve. Ajumogobia would have offered been different. Anyway, Wike is trying with road projects but for reasons. The more road projects, the more money the governor makes from contractors.
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wiaz Tinubu, d Jagaban, just curious.
K isorait, 2018 go busy die!
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
dannycruiz:
if i catch you there i will use slap tear ur face,you no dey shame to support APC, Go ask ur neighbour wat happend to him the day he open mouth to hail apc,HE DEY YABA LEFT NOW..UR OWN GO WORST

Who opened this boy's cage again? It will be difficult to catch him in the market square again

1 Like

Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by ebaye27: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Corpers run for your life saturday there will be war between federal government and state government.
Re: APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) by Stunner16(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Oliveronline:

Are u guys nw ok
My dear friend, you didn't have to respond to people blinded by hate.
The pictures they put up are clearly pics of people entering the stadium, any discerning, unbiased and hate free individual could see that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Segun Oni Declares Intention For Governorship Poll [photos] / President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa / PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.