Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Customized Rolls Royce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Customized Rolls Royce (786 Views)

PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Customized Rolls Royce by Nnamdisblog(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Former Arsenal, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Tottenham striker, Emmanuel Adebayor took to his social media page to showed off his Customized Rolls Royce.

The former Togo captain is still without a club since he was released by Crystal Palace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNuFrYxj4jz/

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/emmanuel-adebayor-shows-off-his.html?m=1

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Customized Rolls Royce by Airforce1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
wow
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Customized Rolls Royce by somadinho10: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
I love the color
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Customized Rolls Royce by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Haters, don't tell me you are jealous

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Customized Rolls Royce by bentlywills(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
So he can't even get a club in Chinese or India league undecided

Nice Ride tho'
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Customized Rolls Royce by moststylish(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Black man mentality n wasteage
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Customized Rolls Royce by kollintin(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
his money his ride.baba GOD PICk MY CALL
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Customized Rolls Royce by Franky826: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin
Nice one baba. Na your time.
I hope a good club finds you soon

(1) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Signs That Proves You Are Getting Broke / STUNNING! Sassy 43yr-old Mama Dangle Fresh Big B000biea For Guys - See Snaps! / Too Much Money! See Davido And Timaya’s Expensive Diamond Watches(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.