Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) (10197 Views)

J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 6 Steps To Become Very Successful In Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 5:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Good morning!
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Wondering about the of business to do online?

Have you tried blogging?
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
I'm glad few are already taking step! Offer is still open
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
The more people visit your blog to read what you share, the more money you make; and you earn in foreign currencies like Dollars, Pounds, Euro etc.

If you want to know how to make money through affiliate marketing through your blog, read my previous article to get ideas: HOW TO START AFFILIATE MARKETING WITH YOUR BLOG
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2017
We have a whatsapp group where you'll be supported fully until you start earning money from the blog.
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
If you have any question, you may drop it here
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Happy weekends friends... I wish you guys all the best in your online business cheesy
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Good Evening friends... I wish you guys all the best in your online business
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by melodyogonna(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
i actually think ifebaby is spamming this thread, if you a blog, visit .com or , u can get a free or paid blog simple - ur blog is up and running in less than 3 minutes
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
melodyogonna:
i actually think ifebaby is spamming this thread, if you a blog, visit .com or , u can get a free or paid blog simple - ur blog is up and running in less than 3 minutes

Of course, that's not my intention. My mentees can testify to this. By the way, are you the owner of the blog on your signature?
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Happy weekend everyone
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
wink
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by ogaprime(m): 12:40am On Mar 02, 2017
hello sir, i want to ask you a question. how do an aff marketer cash out or withdraw money from one's affiliate's account. thanks
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 5:36am On Mar 02, 2017
ogaprime:
hello sir, i want to ask you a question. how do an aff marketer cash out or withdraw money from one's affiliate's account. thanks

Hello friend, there are several payment options available for affiliate Marketers. We have PayPal, Webmoney, Skrill, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer (Wire) and etc

You have a choice and it also depends on the affiliate companies also.
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by ogaprime(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Ifebaby16:

Hello friend, there are several payment options available for affiliate Marketers. We have PayPal, Webmoney, Skrill, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer (Wire) and etc

You have a choice and it also depends on the affiliate companies also.

thanks for your reply, buy you know what i am talking about sir. you know some of those payment platforms dont accept Nigerians. I want to know what system you are using in collecting your money from dollars down to our naira. thanks
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
ogaprime:

thanks for your reply, buy you know what i am talking about sir. you know some of those payment platforms dont accept Nigerians. I want to know what system you are using in collecting your money from dollars down to our naira. thanks

Of course, PayPal accept Nigerians only that you can't withdraw the fund to your bank account...... You'll be left with no choice but to sell the funds to ecurrency changers.

I also use payoneer, bitcoin and bank transfer options.

They accept Nigerians wink

By the way, do you have a blog?
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by ogaprime(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ifebaby16:

Of course, PayPal accept Nigerians only that you can't withdraw the fund to your bank account...... You'll be left with no choice but to sell the funds to ecurrency changers.

no sir, planning to go into affiliate marketing asap
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by ogaprime(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ifebaby16:

sir do you mean with all these options "payoneer, bitcoin and bank transfer (bank wire)" accept Nigerians and that means i can be paid straight to my bank account??
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
ogaprime:

sir do you mean with all these options "payoneer, bitcoin and bank transfer (bank wire)" accept Nigerians and that means i can be paid straight to my bank account??

Sure! Here's a screenshot

Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
ogaprime:

no sir, planning to go into affiliate marketing asap

Okay, why not join my mentorship program?

Aren't you interested?
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by ogaprime(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ifebaby16:

Okay, why not join my mentorship program?

Aren't you interested?

hmmmmm...
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by SalemPrince(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Thanks for the write-up. Quite nformative. On blogging, the question is how do I get the articles to post on daily basis?
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalemPrince:
Thanks for the write-up. Quite nformative. On blogging, the question is how do I get the articles to post on daily basis?

It's simple! Just make research and rewrite what you've learnt, then you're set to publish it wink
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by solomonjesus: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Affiliate marketing pays
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
solomonjesus:
Affiliate marketing pays

It really pays
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:18am On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
Good morning everyone
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by SalemPrince(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ifebaby16:

It's simple! Just make research and rewrite what you've learnt, then you're set to publish it wink
Hmmmmn.Thanks so much . I really got your point .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumia Shares Fall Below IPO Price On New York Stock Exchange / Federal Government Plans 3 Coal-fired Power Stations To Generate 3,000 Megawatts / Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.