Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! (1721 Views)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / He Ordered Me Then I Took Off My B Ra And Underwear Then, He Slowedly....... / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by zeedee(f): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2009
*deleted due to bellicosity*
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by Godmother(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2009
Too long.Please summarise your post
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by kellorah: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2009
If i dont find someone soon my ex will keep thinking he has the upper hand,
Instead of finding happiness you're worried bout what your ex will think. undecided
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by zeedee(f): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2009
Godmother, I didn't see any character limit?
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2009
Boring. Ex is ex. Either you move on or stay there.Nice time apply kiss method to your post
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by lovemoi2(f): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2009
Godmother:

Too long.Please summarise your post

SECONDED tongue

I come to NL to relax not read a novel

and definitely not a story that i have heard a million times undecided
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by zeedee(f): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2009
You guys like being difficult.
I'm deleting it.
Whoever is moderating can delete the rest,

Jeez.
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by zeedee(f): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2009
lovemoi2:

SECONDED tongue

I come to NL to relax not read a novel

and definitely not a story that i have heard a million times undecided

hold your bitter sarcasm madam. This is a forum for people to write on.
Since you've heard it a million times, re-write it. I wonder how your version ends.
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
^^^ Ha see fight!

Neway poster like someone said, you should be more concerned bout happiness than about what your ex thinks!

Like you said, what you are looking for is a 'decent' guy. Those are hard to find, but in the end, it'll be worth the wait. So dont worry . . the right ones always come along! wink
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by mpraise123(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
zeedee:

You guys like being difficult.
I'm deleting it.
Whoever is moderating can delete the rest,

Jeez.

Hi zeedee. i know what u r going thru coz i've been there. but i want u to know that its a choice you've got to make and only you can choose what u really want out of your life. I realize that sometimes it can be so hard to let go of memories and also let go of one who has made an impact in one's life, especially if you love such a one. From the little i gather of your description of yourself, you are the kind of girl who knows what she wants and goes for it yet deep inside, u crave one thing - to have someone who can either equal your ex or surpass so u can use that to get back at him.

If this happens to be where you are at, it won't work coz there can't be another like your ex. period. Rather, you must reevaluate your values, your feelings and your goals in life. Are you just looking for a boyfriend or someone you plan on taking for the long road? What really do you want (apart from the physical/financial attributes). Real relationship, as far as I'm concerned is deeper than these things even though they do matter. Reassert your values.

Your plan of action right now is to "NOT" look for someone to fill in the gap. rather, u need time out alone to reassess what u really want (not from a man) but for your self. Come out and tell your ex that You can't go on like this and this is final. don't be sentimental. I have to stop here coz i don't want it to be long read but i hope u get the hang of it. This is when u need to pull from the deeper energy within u and be the best you can be.

I wish you the best! Let me know how u r doing ok!

P.S. dont mind NLanders, some of them can be that way sometimes. Just know what u want and go for it. Ciao
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by lovemoi2(f): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2009
zeedee:

*deleted due to bellicosity*

better grin

BUT YOU SHOULD'NT LET PEOPLE GET TO YOU AND MAKE YOU DELETE YOUR POST

ITS NL NO ONE GIVES A DAMN HERE
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by kellorah: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2009
Come on guys, it wasn't that long. And u could have just skipped the bits where she listed what she looks for in a guy.

Poster: Hope u find happiness either in a new dude or by just being single.
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by kpolli(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
still waiting to see the story u gurls r arguing over
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by zeedee(f): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2009
Thanks Mod (iice).  You can delete the new thread I started, thanks.

Lol.

Wow,  apparently my laptop is *not working* as i can't reply or post on the thread I started.

I just want to say thanks for the nice replies to all who posted and sorry you didn't get the whole thing.  But I'll just make it clear that i do know exactly what I want. I am a happy person and it's just a phase i'm going through, resolving this issue.  I've been single before this and I LOVED it.  But truth is it's better to have a genuine friend to share with, especially when you are in a new environment.

Lesson learned: I wont put up any personal sh*t here,   The issue was close to my heart and I didn't like the smart ass responses.  Naija style for u.  So I'm not mad.

Take care all. (just in case my laptop stops working again)

Please let this topic die here.

A la prochain.
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by samadexy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2009
zeedee, link me up on samade0072003@yahoo.com
I've got some news for you.
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by kpolli(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2009
now one of the desperate guys has brought his desperation here
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by samadexy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2009
some people still need to learn how to talk in public.
Bro, if you no know wetin to talk, abeg keep quiet.
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by whitelexi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
@Poster: you better write that post again oh, i want to read it! angry
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by kpolli(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2009
samadexy:

some people still need to learn how to talk in public.
Bro, if you no know wetin to talk, abeg keep quiet.

an some lack common sense n how to approach a woman, if ur that desperate send a mail to all the romance section in a magazine, n leave us here, reason so that we dont insult u to ur face, plus the only type of girl u can get like this r the ones older than u
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by samadexy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
I am cork sure you need a psychiatric doctor to examine your head.
How on earth would you assume that I am asking her out?
Is that how its done in your area?
In the first place, how does not post affect you? was I referring to you?
Why can't pple mind their business just for a minute?
Na so una dey marry for una family? I have more important things to do with my time rather than staying here trading words with you.
If you're that idle, find 3 good brooms and go to OYINGBO and clean sweep the market as much as possible.
At least you'll receive encomiums from pple, that's better than busy body attitude you're putting up in here.
After all no be only you read my post.
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by zeedee(f): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
This is a useless fight. What is it you wanted to say to me? I'm not hitting you up on any of the above, you can say it right here.

That would solve the fight ey?
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by joeljay: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
i can call myself a decent guy, looking for a gf, intrested? grin
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by joeljay: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
can contact me 07035160945
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by kpolli(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2009
samadexy:

I am cork sure you need a psychiatric doctor to examine your head.
How on earth would you assume that I am asking her out?
Is that how its done in your area?
In the first place, how does not post affect you? was I referring to you?
Why can't pple mind their business just for a minute?
Na so una dey marry for una family? I have more important things to do with my time rather than staying here trading words with you.
If you're that idle, find 3 good brooms and go to OYINGBO and clean sweep the market as much as possible.
At least you'll receive encomiums from pple, that's better than busy body attitude you're putting up in here.
After all no be only you read my post.

Dear Samadexy,
How r u? I know u dont know me but i was sent to make u a better man (thats if ur old enough).First i was told to advice u to go back to skool n get ur waec certificate, it will improve ur use of english n help u communicate better here (we dont communicate use local languages in public forums), I was also "begged" to teach u how to communicate with females, u dont just meet a gal, drop ur number n expect her to call (only if ur exceptionally fine, which i doubt), Dont try n insult me, u will never win, I came here to have fun n learn how Nigerians think n communicate candidly n ofcourse scold the idiots like u who doubt the importance of social etiquette, so dont trying n justify ur stupidity here, plus i eat people like u for breakfast b4 progressing onto people whom r more competitive, so take a note pad, write ur mistakes n send it back to me (its an assignment),
best regards
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by samadexy(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2009
My friend,
you have just confirmed it that you are in dear need of psychiatric doctor. How dare you tell a masters degree holder to  go and sit for waec. Are you sure you are not waec candidate?
Well to confirm who is what kindly scan credentials here and I'll do same. You don't sound like someone that's exposed at all. I'm sure the Nigerian economy is hitting hard on you or something. I am just wondering what could have affected your thinking faculty this much,  it is very abnormal for sound person to reason the way you do.
I have asked you a question and till this minute, you have not been able to answer it,  Are you the only person that read my post? Definitely not,
But your busy body won't allow you mind your own business. We don't want nuisances like you on Nairaland.
One  more thing, nothing I mean NO-THING can stop me from speaking my mother-tongue.
Oponu -ayirada
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by samadexy(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2009
My friend,
you have just confirmed it that you are in dear need of psychiatric doctor. How dare you tell a masters degree holder to go and sit for waec. Are you sure you are not waec candidate?
Well to confirm who is what kindly scan credentials here and I'll do same. You don't sound like someone that's exposed at all. I'm sure the Nigerian economy is hitting hard on you or something. I am just wondering what could have affected your thinking faculty this much, it is very abnormal for sound person to reason the way you do.
I have asked you a question and till this minute, you have not been able to answer it, Are you the only person that read my post? Definitely not,
But your busy body won't allow you mind your own business. We don't want nuisances like you on Nairaland.
One more thing, nothing I mean NO-THING can stop me from speaking my mother-tongue.
Oponu -ayirada
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by kpolli(m): 8:37am On Nov 16, 2009
Assignment Correction
My friend,
you have just confirmed it that you are in dire need of psychiatric help. How dare you tell a masters degree holder to go and sit for waec. Are you sure you are not waec candidate?
Well to confirm who is who kindly scan your credentials here and I'll do same. You don't sound like someone that's exposed at all. I'm sure the Nigerian economy is hitting hard on you or something. I am just wondering what could have affected your thinking faculty this much, it is very abnormal for a sound person to reason the way you do.
I have asked you a question and till this minute, you have not been able to answer it, Are you the only person that read my post? Definitely not,
One more thing, nothing I mean NO-THING can stop me from speaking my mother-tongue.
Oponu -ayirada

Well its nice to know that the amount of grammatical errors have reduced. My strategy is working, I never told u not to use ur mother-tongue, but use it in a topic that permits that, We are not meant to be asking for translations for the words u use,
You are improving fast, so now go to another forum, single out a lady, chat her up n then ask for her number n give her urs,

PS which skool gave u masters degree without testing ur english, abeg gimme the name so i know where not to go

Bes Regards,
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by samadexy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2009
My dear, You have just won for yourself the best fool of the year.
I have told you to scan your certificate here, in fact, I need to know what school you graduated from that is if graduated at all.
It is useless to continue this useless chat with you.
I have met quite a lot of intellectual people here and we have learned and exchanged beautiful and splendid ideas.
No man is an Island of knowledge, but I know and am very convinced that I am far better than you.

Assignment

1.Learn not to pop-nose to people's affair.
2.Kindly learn to mind your own business.
3.Scan your credentials here, it'll enable us contact your school,{if any} to include "character development" into her curriculum. This country need graduates that are mature physically, emotionally and academically. Not some crazy half-baked, arrogant nut heads.
4.Try and do valuable and creative things with your time, stop this unprofitable act of peeping into people's affair.
A word they say is enough for the wise, the forum is watching if you would act wisely or you'll still remain the die-hard f**l that are.
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by kpolli(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
O My Lord, your an slowpoke, u have started regressing, wat the hell is wrong with u,
ok lets assume am a JSSCE holder, y should i be teaching u english?, i don tire, this one pass typographical error, oooooo, n u managed to get an M.Sc. in wat? Yoruba?

name people who have mixed minds wit u, i pity them,
n its poke-nose not pop-nose,
like those old men i saw in skool, frustration can make lecturers give out degrees,
n dont ask for my skool, i will embarass u,

n u scan ur documents n i will point out the fakeness in it,
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by ezdozit: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^^^^^^^it's so interesting here,  just like watching tom and jerry,  grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

whenever u want to refresh your mind, all u need do is come on a thread like this,  grin grin grin grin

them don take lonart + coartem for the fever wey dey worry the original poster,   never a dull moment on NL, i tell you,  there are so much fun people here,

you dont even have to have friends,  why? when u can have activists to go all the way for you!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

kpolli, i'm taking on your candid advice on board.
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by samadexy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2009
Zeedee, I wish you Happiness and fulfillment in all your endeavors.
The fact that you broke up with your guy is not the end of the world. I wanted to share a very personal experience with you that might help you to get along,
But some idiots here took it to mean I was making a pass at you. I have my woman and in fact, I am taking her to the alter soon before the year runs out.
But the way NL members respond to issues sometimes is just too bad.
The right to freedom of speech and expression is a fundamental right possessed by everyone. Every member here also is entitled to their opinion be it positive or negative.
Some fools  here are not civilized enough to respect people's opinion, but rather believe that people should always do things the way they do it. That is dogmatism and I won't be a party to it.
I am waiting for that bastard to respond to my post. I will force  him to respect other people's opinion and mind his own business.
Good day!
Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! by samadexy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2009
You are a such a fool. You think you can actually teach me English? now that would be in the world to come.
Mention your school, scan your credentials and I will do same. If you are so crazy about the borrowed language, well it's your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Heaven forbid that I will join your generation that forges certificate. I worked hard to merit my certificate. It was not bought neither was it forged.
I earn my living not by my certificate. Mr. I am what I am because by the grace of God I have been able to put to good use what knowledge imparted to me while in school.
Now I am sure you are one of the busy-body riff- raffs troubling your school if you actually attended any.
Like I told you earlier on, Learn to mind your business.
Time is money, learn to make money with your time, or at least use your time to update your knowledge not peeping into people's privacy.
If you need ideas to make you a better person, contact me, I might be of help to you.
Good day! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gäl$ Devélöp Féeliñg$ Fröm Frèquènt Cälliñg? / I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend / Am I Not Also Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.