Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" (25387 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far / Tony Nwoye & APC Supporters In A Beer Parlour Chilling Anambra (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Only a fool with put his life on the line for a polithiefian who may decamp tomorrow without consulting you
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Amaechi and APCide are the problem of Rivers. Inciting violence and stockpiling arms. That man Amaechi the Judas hates Riverians with passion since Dakuku lost d governorship.
He is bent on spilling the innocent blood but his end is nearer than near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by bowman000(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
embarassed
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Jesusloveyou: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I am petrified! I cannot believe a federal figure like Amaechi, a supposed learned human being, could make such statement, highly capable of inciting gross violence. Pitiful!
And I can bet my entire life his children are not part of those he was addressing: other people's beloved children.
Well, I don't blame him; I believe those people made themselves available.
if you are the one, will you wait for wicked wike thugs To kill you first?
Don't be an hypocrites, when wike told them to kill if apc try To win, but you applaud wike for killing people with his thugs

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2016

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Fairgodwin(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
if you are the one, will you wait for wicked wike thugs To kill you first?
Don't be an hypocrites, when wike told them to kill if apc try To win, but you applaud wike for killing people with his thugs

Obviously you don't know me, so I'll let it pass.

Agunechibeya:
im quite surprised that wike has been saying all manner of inciting things while Amaechi ignored him all these while and none of you has frowned at Wike, s actions but are suddenly blaming Amaechi for just this once

I'm sorry I never saw it, I would have greatly condemned it just the same way I condemned this particular one. In any case, I do NOT support or condone violence of any kind, irrespective of who [or which party] is involved.

God bless you guys.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Laka2bor(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lets Settle For D Election, D Lord Will Take Control. Ameachi Jst Remember 2marow Is Anoda Day, Use Ur Power Wisely, Wike Ur Pipu Blood S Precious Remember GEJ Quote B4 Election & His Gallant Behaviour Afta Election. Atleast D Country Av Seing D Differences.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Eyor1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
APC WE KNOW... MAGNUS ABE WE KNOW... BUT WHO ARE YOU?

NO NEAR OH, RIVERS EAST NAH HIGH TENSION OH. SEAT RESERVED FOR MAGNUS AND MAGNUS ALONE.

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by denssing: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bari22:
This is the only language wike seems to understand, good advice from the lion of ubima.
Barri22 I hope you will be there when it starts happening. Wike is definitely not a coward. What it means is that blood is likely. going to flow freely because it is not likely that Wike will allow APC to rig this election and go scot free.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by mcroeb(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
i personaly did not expect peace/ unity /harmony from the members of the Almagamation Of Political Criminals (APC). So it's normal for them to ulter such a violence statement.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
the bastards we have as leaders.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by dominion001(m): 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
RIP in advance to fools dat will lose their UNprecious lives during d election.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Deban: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2016
IamISRAEL:
Wicked wike, shey you have heard, its fire for fire, blood for blood this time,
. I hope you join the fire for fire war and blood for blood war.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Billygee2u: 12:57am On Dec 09, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I am petrified! I cannot believe a federal figure like Amaechi, a supposed learned human being, could make such statement, highly capable of inciting gross violence. Pitiful!
And I can bet my entire life his children are not part of those he was addressing: other people's beloved children.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Billygee2u: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Fairgodwin:
does it mean Amaechi will not be arrested and made to face the law for incitingviolence in RRivers State ? Is Amaechi above the law or is he untouchable saint traitor?
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Billygee2u: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2016
hotice01:
A minister of the federal republic of Nigeria,instigating violence all because of political offices.
Anyone who engages in any violent act cuz of these power greedy old foo.ls is even a bigger foo.l.
Is this the kind of governance and utterance that should be associated with a minister?
Anyone on Nairaland that supports what he has said or supports violence in this coming election,may u be part of the body count!

I love my country but I'm ASHAMED of our leaders!
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Niseamaka(m): 1:13am On Dec 09, 2016
swagagolic01:
See the idiot making noise again.... if them like let them bring Boko Haram soldiers here, they can't intimidate us, Amaechi be ready, any attempt to rig the election inec will count body bags....

Your body will be one of those to be counted.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Sleemy4shizzle(m): 2:01am On Dec 09, 2016
Abeg abeg make I hear word joor..... When wike dey kill pple to become governor.... Where una dey..... Naw amaechi dey start him own.... Una dey cry
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by IamISRAEL(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2016
Deban:
. I hope you join the fire for fire war and blood for blood war.

it will be too bloody for wicked wike and his followers if I join, so I would pass.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by newecop(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2016
Bari22:
This is the only language wike seems to understand, good advice from the lion of ubima.

Lion of ubima.... Hahahahahahahahah, I dey laugh u, that means u never no who wike be... Lol.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by kassy777: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
jahsharon:

Please read the bolded part again, think and rethink, then you will conclude that you are a big fool for saying that Buhari brought evil to government. When the same Sanusi Lamido Sanisu said that the drunk ineffectual buffoon and his gang of thieves lead by Ngozi Oknojo-Iwealla were looting our resources, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was sacked while Goatluck Jonaddaft praised his fellow thieves for sharing our resources. But, now the people's general has come out to clarify things and let Sanusi Lamido Sanusi know that Sanusi is not completely right and that government knows what it is doing, that is what was expected of the drunk fisherman from Otuoke whose wife has more than $15.5 million in one account out of the several hidden account she has.
damn too elementary for my further comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived / EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting / Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.