Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" (13742 Views)

APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs / Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by DONSMITH123(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Suspended Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Timi Frank, has cautioned the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki to be cautious in his interactions with the National Chairman of the party, John Odigie-Oyegun.

In a statement he issued on Thursday, Frank urged Saraki to be careful “and watch his back in the latest moves so as not to lose confidence of some Nigerians and party members who believed in him when the likes of Oyegun did not”.

The embattled deputy spokesperson of the APC also claimed that the party crisis allegedly caused by Oyegun will need a competent hand to resolve.

“It is clear that most of these crises he is personally responsible for, require a new competent hand to heal the wounds before it is too late for the party,” he said.

Reacting to the meeting that was held between Saraki and Oyegun yesterday, Frank wondered why Oyegun, who worked against Saraki’s emergence as Senate President, would now have a rapport with him

[b]Frank said, “it is a shame for Chief Oyegun to go back to his vomit having been used to create some of these confusion earlier which are now beyond his capacity to redeem.

“This is a National Chairman who did everything possible to ensure that Bukola Saraki, who is now a rallying point and Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara did not emerge their positions when some of us believed in them.

“Again, God has vindicated me over most of these crisis I have been talking about that Chief Oyegun refused to admit as at that early stage but finally he has agreed but it is too late for him.

“Instead of inviting Saraki for a romance, why can’t the National Chairman call for a National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting where all the leaders will sit at a round table and tell themselves the truth? I believe that this party urgently needs a new National Chairman that will set up a strong reconciliation committee to correct all the abnormalities Oyegun did to APC. Until this is done, the ongoing re-alignment which I warned my party about might take advantage of the current crisis in APC and weaken it ahead of future elections.”[/b]

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/08/apc-crisis-watch-back-relating-oyegun-timi-frank-advises-saraki/

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by SweetLove0(f): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by fran6co(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
it's really krassy, frnds today foes tomorrow.
this guys ar just after there selfish interest, I don't care if they stab each others back, all this change people have brought hunger to our land.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by sarrki(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Timi talk less

2019 is just by the corner

Continue with the alignment

Cc tonyebarcanista

Dunkem

I am a patriot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by Atiku2019: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Watching..................
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by chuose2: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2016

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by Jalubarika(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Is that Frank Edward?
OK na, Oghene doooo dooo dooo dooooo!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by recievesense: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
3d movie
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by Deem: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Timi Frank is really frustrated! Please give him a job in the presidency!!!

6 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by BrutalJab: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
I'm just happy that the devilish won't last long before they will be shattered. grin

Misunderstanding/Failure will be their portion till they apologize to everyone bout their mistakes and incompetency.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by jkaro(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
I said it at the beginning that nothing will happen to saraki duo am not a supporter of apc, but never a day I believe in the strength of Oyegun and is Co fighters.

Politics is a dice, you can't predict the faithful and unfaithful because at the end, enemies become friends and friends becomes enemies

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by Doctor0071(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Let baba knw this

4 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by opsiradoo: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Talk on brov

To know more on ow 2 stop premature Ejaculation,Do check my signature
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
In politics, there are no permanent friends, no permanent foes.
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by Angelb4: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Watch yar back while relating wit any politician
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by steppins: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Saraki is always watching his back. He's being in politics for a while and he didn't get to his current status by playing around.

6 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by IamISRAEL(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Timi Frank given Oyegun sleepless nights since God knows when

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by lonipeter(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Politricks!
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
They all need to watch their backs, they're all snakes
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by IAmOged(f): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by ActivJJJ(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
hahaha what an irony grin grin
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by zinosleek(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Saraki seems to always come out stronger in his battles. Now being regarded as the rallying point in ÀPÇ crisis
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Who ever dines with APC must do so with a long spoon, that's if he/she must.
The powerful thing in life is interest. Even before a god. The reason why people change religion and churches.

But my guy Frank, seems a little bit pained!
Well, welcome to team_Atiku Timi Frank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by mindtricks: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
chuose2:

Hmm, this your changing poster, symbolic of APC's changing promises?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
As for me if APC is holding any meetings now it should be for the development of this country.
Enough of this fight today settle tomorrow all because of power and money.
The first thing should be genuine and passion in moving the party forward not all this tarnishing of the image of the sole called party.

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by klax(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
Deem:
Timi Frank is really frustrated! Please give him a job in the presidency!!!

No he is not frustrated this guy is saying the truth but some take him as rubbish guy, remember this was how honest members of PDP were warning them then but never listen at least you can see the result yourself in our today's politics.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ugly goat. I thought Timi Frank is dead
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
The wicked will never know peace.
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by BoBLEGACY16: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
As if Timi Frown/Frank is frank in his advice.
He is simply defending his own interest in the matter. grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by ThinkSmarter: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
I can read d handwriting on the wall, this z hw it started with PDP prior to 2015 gen. election where d hard d new PDP n d old PDP, by 2018, Tinubu, Atiku, Timi Frank and the like minds will decamp and merge with Markarfi led PDP, but then in a different name to confuse d masses that they are not PDP or APC . Nigeria seriously needs factory resetting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Founded APGA, Not Ojukwu" - Chekwas Okorie / Ekiti 2018: PDP Blasts Fayemi For Refusal To Pay Homage To Obas / Primaries: Aggrieved APC Senators Meet Buhari, President Vows Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.