Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" (13745 Views)

APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs / Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Timi is now a wailer.
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by playboy19(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
I don't know why people don't properly analyze situations and avoid falling into past mistakes. This is the same problem GEJ had which really messed him up. People wanted him to fire Bamanga Tukur has the then pdp chairman but he refused, however thing were too late for him when he eventually fired him. This is the same situation I'm seeing here with APC, Buhari and Oyegun. I know he will eventually fire him but I just hope it won't be too late for him. I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by bowman000(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by DeRay98(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
IamISRAEL:
Timi Frank given Oyegun sleepless nights since God knows when

Its people like you who think so. Timi is just trying to stay relevant by tagging on Oyegun.
Oyegun is a veteran of 1993 short-lived democracy when Timi was probably still in secondary school.
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by IamISRAEL(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
DeRay98:

Its people like you who think so. Timi is just trying to stay relevant by tagging on Oyegun.
Oyegun is a veteran of 1993 short-lived democracy when Timi was probably still in secondary school.

Who asked you this thing?
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by DeRay98(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
IamISRAEL:

Who asked you this thing?
To educate you.
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by Laka2bor(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
I Av Warn Saraki Abt Ds Romance, Timi Frank Help Me Tell Him. Aldo He No Concern Me, Ur Poliitical Career Is In Danger, U Mst Becarefu Cus Dey Wish To Pull U Down Come 2017/2018. I Trust U In Political Calculation Jst Lik Ur Fada.
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by IamISRAEL(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
DeRay98:
To educate you.
OZWO!
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by charlesditro: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
still trynna figure how it affects me!
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
sarrki:
Timi talk less
2019 is just by the corner
Continue with the alignment
Cc tonyebarcanista
Dunkem
I am a patriot
That Cocoyam headed Timi Frank is a loney in APC lol

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by DeRay98(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2016
IamISRAEL:

OZWO!

You're a typical bini boy who just talks for talking sake.
When ignorance is exposed you insult people to hide your shame.
You no gree no school only waiting for bro/Sis in Italy to send momey. In the evening you go go pepper soup and beer parlour.
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by emmaelectelect(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2016
IamISRAEL:
Timi Frank given Oyegun sleepless nights since God knows when

The same Timi frank's camp that refuse to agree saraki should be the Senate President, He saraki knows PDP brought him there and any other moves will be reactionary
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by IamISRAEL(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2016
DeRay98:

You're a typical bini boy who just talks for talking sake.
When ignorance is exposed you insult people to hide your shame.
You no gree no school only waiting for bro/Sis in Italy to send momey. In the evening you go go pepper soup and beer parlour.

What's this thing saying?
You think I am your mate in any aspect of life?
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by IamISRAEL(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2016
emmaelectelect:

The same Timi frank's camp that refuse to agree saraki should be the Senate President, He saraki knows PDP brought him there and any other moves will be reactionary

Who are you?
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by DeRay98(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2016
IamISRAEL:

What's this thing saying?
You think I am your mate in any aspect of life?

Falling into profile perfectly, bragging online because you could buy 200mb.
Typical boastful bini boy that nothing to offer except to insult people out of frustration.
Anybody reading your posts so far can paint a picture of you and your attitude.
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by IamISRAEL(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2016
DeRay98:

Falling into profile perfectly, bragging online because you could buy 200mb.
Typical boastful bini boy that nothing to offer except to insult people out of frustration.
Anybody reading your posts so far can paint a picture of you and your attitude.

Boy, you don't know me and you won't make me bring to fore my known moniker. I am so sure even you must have looked upto me once, twice or more before?
Re: Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" by chuose2: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2016
mindtricks:

Hmm, this your changing poster, symbolic of APC's changing promises?

Yes oh! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) / Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real / Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.