Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face (69147 Views)

Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by bignoble05(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
The heart of a man is desperately wicked....
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by ominilongest(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
babality
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by 4lorunsho(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Husbands Fear #GOD
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by femi4: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
ucheheart:
This is mortal kombat fatality
Finish her!

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by mayoor15(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
humilitypays:
Some womens is very wickedly, peoples must avoiding thems angry angry
Hmmmmm
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by GoodBuhari: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pishure or O I disbilif
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by SycophanticGoat: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Why leave your husband and attack the woman?

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by smart024(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
I expected her to take it out on the man and not the woman...
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by akanbiaa(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tynasparks:
What did she do to the husband
husband escaped
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Tynasparks(f): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
akanbiaa:
husband escaped
she should better locate the bastard and give him the exact treatment she gave to the other lady ....
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by IamISRAEL(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
"Joyless" wife
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Segsizz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
well dat too cruel undecidedwell dat too cruel
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by goingape1: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Batusai...
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by yomi007k(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
mytime24:
iswell

Even inside well
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by dabrightt: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wetin concern me ibeg make I Read beta news joor
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by ceejay80s(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
So the magistrate accused the woman as wicked, wetin u go come call the woman wey dey sleep with another mans wife?
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Originalsly: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmmmm.... the side chick need to find a story to cover the cause of her wounds.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Let her go free. She caught a thief stealing her precious jewels and was merciful in her action.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Samiceman: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
humilitypays:
Some womens is very wickedly, peoples must avoiding thems angry angry
Jesus is Lord!
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
na them them lol I just joined nairaland today
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by ukelament(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
The woman over reacted.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by Kobicove(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
The woman must be very wild to do a thing like this!
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by bowman000(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
ucheheart:
This is mortal kombat fatality
lolz! which one is more dangerous? brutality or fatality. the acused is right now! why wil dat olosho go fuk on som1 matrimonial bed? and the woman for slice the husband blukos too
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by masseratti: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
deebrain:
hello?

hello?

Yes.

Yes.... I have a direct line from the location of the crime.

Please Mr Daniels, did you say that the culprit is an Afonja?
yes Afonja the great thank you.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by masseratti: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
lolz! which one is more dangerous? brutality or fatality. the acused is right now! why wil dat olosho go fuk on som1 matrimonial bed? and the woman for slice the husband blukos too
in mortal kombat, fatality is more dangerous
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
akanbiaa:
husband escaped
the husband must be agbero sharp guy
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face by eeddiiee(f): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
Na wa oooooh, each time I see a scene like this it makes me sick! Wives! wives! wives! how many hoes/side chicks / lovers will you be able to beat up? Why don't you deal with the root of the problem - your husband? Now you have beaten up this one, how about the rest? You'll keep on beating them one by one abi? I pray u don't meet one that has a gun. If u catch ur husband cheating, u should discipline him not the poor girl, he is the one that approached her and took her home. Even if he was seduced, he should have declined, so it's 100% the husband's fault. It's possible the lady didn't even know he's married, it happens, men lie a lot, and then when u the wife catches them, u'll face the poor girl. WOMEN FACE YOUR MEN WHEN YOU CATCH THEM CHEATING!!! I wish all the women with fish brain can see this...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.