Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win (35978 Views)

Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others / Dangote Donates ₦50M To Super Falcons For AWCON Win (photos) / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Can they pay these champions already, what a stupid government, Buhari is an ineffectual buffoon 2

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by bowman000(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
tongue
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by bowman000(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
angry
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Buhari was, is, & will forever be a
BLUNDER!!!
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Sweetrolly(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is what you get when a ZOMBIE is in control
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by crackhouse(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
That's change.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by loomer: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Goldenheart:
angry No shame

And Atiku is also coming 2019 ....

okay.

Shame no dey hold u to dey name atiku for president? What's the difference between him and the rest idiots in aso rock?

Where are the youths of the country? Una no worth being leaders?

#uselessyouths

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by walozanga(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
it is jst a zoo country
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Evergreen4:
Bubu should forfeit one of his foreign trips and use the travelling allowance to pay them. They deserve respect, commendation and compensation for winning the trophy.
watin dat cow called bubu sabi?
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by jahsharon: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Evergreen4:
Bubu should forfeit one of his foreign trips and use the travelling allowance to pay them. They deserve respect, commendation and compensation for winning the trophy.

No, I think Mama Piss Sheppopo Jonaddaft should give the Falcons out of her $15.5 million in her Skye Bank account, she can keep the money in her other hidden accounts.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by jahsharon: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
2dugged:
Can they pay these champions already, what a stupid government, Buhari is an ineffectual buffoon 2

Copyright infringement, the world acclaimed ineffectual buffoon is your hero and mentor the drunk Otuoke fisherman husband of the looting grammarian cantankerous sheppopo.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Valwarren: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
When you have a dullard as president that's what you get. Am ashamed of my country, there is no excuse that can justify this mess...
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by engrjacuzzi: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
as much as I support for their allowances and bonuses to be paid, I think government should always embrace graduates with first class degree...
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
jahsharon:

Copyright infringement, the world acclaimed ineffectual buffoon is your hero and mentor the drunk Otuoke fisherman husband of the looting grammarian cantankerous sheppopo.
hehehehe, sorry, you got the wrong person, I am not a party member like you, unlike you, I dont fight over polithiefians, so I have no hero, go and look for some one else to play with, it's citizens like you that are blinded by party affiliation and come online to look for who to quote, like I said,incase your blurred vision of party affiliation didn't allow you to comprehend, Buhari is twice the stupidity of Jonathan, take it or leave, all this shameless paid per post zombies always looking for who to quote,nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by mytym(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
sassiemyk:
Just imagine Buhari and his cohorts. "They never expected the super falcons to bring home the trophy and that's why they didn't pay them"? This Dalung needs mental evaluation.

I already said he should remove "Solomon" from his name coz he is far from being wise but e no gree.

You know what you expect to hear from an unintelligent person who unfortunately is very spontaneous.

He spews thrash @speed of Light.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by muyitech: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
This government is like this, because there is no strong opposition. APC performed excellently well as an opposition party, but failed woefully as d ruling party.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Heltinking(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Useless government
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by emi14: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Everyone must sit on this bench of change. Why are they complaining? Their parents are still APC members who vote Jonathan out and vote Buhari. Their relatives are nairalanders who write trash to support recession because Tunubu suggested APC government. Is painful but a sweet sorrow that will make people rethink about Buhari till 2023.

National heroes treated like thieves. NFF haven't seen money to pay Mikel Obi. Bunch of shameless executive idiots....only interested in forming new wicked group called political party.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by emi14: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
jahsharon:

Brainwashed. Did Jonathan instructed your angel Buhari not to pay these girls?
Won't you just be reasonable once and speak truth no matter the direction or who benefits? Is it good that the NFF refuse to honor them or your sister is not among them? Keep talking about Jonathan as if his the only past president of Nigeria.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Realali(f): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
You vote APC next coming election that mean you don enter once chance again this buhari know single good thing since hin don enter Asorock na wa o useless president chia
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by ogbonti: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
i smell military coup.... this one Burutai dey visit many states so, no be recoinizance mission him dey go do so? I rememeber IBB, the Chief of Army Staff in 1985 prior to overthrowing Buhari was organizing sporting events amongs top officers every other 2 weeks in different states, 3 months prior to August 27, 1985. .. such events na to rub minds on when to stage coups and double check loyalties from strategic brigade commanders before they strike.. Make Army take over joor... NOW IBB IS VINDICATED BY SAYING BUHARI WAS CLUELESS AND GUILTY OF BLIND AND RIGID ENTHUSIASM. IBB IS VINDICATED.. NOT THAT HE WAS GOOD, BUT HIS REASONS FOR OVERTHROWING BUHARI IS NOW VALIDATED! this was how hunger was plaguing the land then.. for person to write exam for primary school, go bring tax clearance, army go whip girls for street for wearing trouser.. it was horrible in 1984.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by NigPatriot(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
I only hope our youth listen. We sell our votes for temporary pleasure then suffer for it on the long run.

dhardline:
Abeg na country be this one?

On a more serious note, it seems this country is on autopilot. Please Nigerian youths in the next

elections make sure you vote for competency.Take your time and do a little research on your

approved candidate, make sure your candidate is present in the debates so we can hear what

they have to offer. Do not vote thieves or people who have not been able to even add anything to

their lives after leaving office. Be wise and don't vote any past president or their vice.

We need performers to stir this country on the right track and not empty Change promises.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Rexnegro(m): 1:34am On Dec 09, 2016
whisper88:
Shame
shame ke? this is shamiest if You ask me...
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by teozey111(m): 1:52am On Dec 09, 2016
he can't host them because he has no intention of paying them........dullard president.......
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Irepib(m): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2016
SHAME ON FED GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA BUHARI CAN NOT PAY WINING BONUS
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by freshboi88: 5:28am On Dec 09, 2016
So because Cameroon hosted it's girls does that mean that buhari must host them, which rule states that anybody that wins a competition must be hosted by the president..... Please we should just stick to the issue of payment

The man congratulated them, is tht not enough.... Abeg Nigeria is not Cameron let's stop the baseless comparism

What we should all do is make sure that these girls are paid nd not try to shade the president
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by breakeven: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2016
Dullardino is a terrorist, have we forgotten most of the players are from the five percent that did not vote for him. Since dullardino came in our sports Is suffering.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by donfemo(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Buhari will soon blame Goodluck for this.Smh
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by openmine(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2016
freshboi88:
So because Cameroon hosted it's girls does that mean that buhari must host them, which rule states that anybody that wins a competition must be hosted by the president..... Please we should just stick to the issue of payment

The man congratulated them, is tht not enough.... Abeg Nigeria is not Cameron let's stop the baseless comparism

What we should all do is make sure that these girls are paid nd not try to shade the president
how wud U say such a thing?
do U have any idea wat dose ladies went tru...?
Do U know d pride and honour dey all brought 2 nigeria by retaining deir dominance in Africa?

Even the recent utterance of his "united states of Nigeria" minister about d falcons is a true reflection of how the president tinks about football or sports in general....

bro Dis isn't politics and am neither partisan....
Let the president do wat is expected of him....Dis shame is just too much...haba
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by oscaruzie(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2016
Tombilly:
You guys are wasting ur tym.... in the President mind now he's like...
hehehehehehehehehehhehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.....bubu my realest guy!!!! I dey tell my pipu da year, he's only in power to revenge and retire wella...daz all
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by IYANGBALI: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2016
This jungle called Nigeria doesn't worth anything. God punish all our leaders
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Cannonleo(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2016
nff are raving mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season / Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.