Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action (41735 Views)

Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by babadey(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
kwalakwala123:
The woman no try @all all..... If you want to enjoy a man you have to cool down and behave like a mumu. What ever he wants, give it to him if possible with extra. Stubborn women no dey see true love ooo. Who is the man that is going to marry her now without packaging and poor performance on bed, zero hygiene, poor communication skills and dull brain eeeeh? You will never know the value of what you have until you loose it shaa..... Big hisssssss

u think u know men? Just wait till u are "wifed"

One lesson for u - "Men are never satisfied"

She doesnt need anyman to cater for herself and her children, by the way, he left her and the kids for 3 years. Who did the catering?

its only dependent women that talk the way u do miss!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by ledaman: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
You can't give him Mouth Gig but u can ask for ashoebi,money for cooking etc thunder fire u
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
mouth action..... the best action

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Charly68: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Went to Porthavourt once & things changed at home ..what a foolish man! Now that your woman preferred decency to obscenity you will be free to live your life of obscenity as you like.
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by centboy123456(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
TINALETC3:
Hmmmm lipsrsealed, I hate 2 hear dis mouth action of a tin bt 4 d sake of peace, if am in her shoes, I wl surrender oooo, though I dnt pray 4 such, my future hubby take note tongue

Hey babe what up u look beautiful
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by baby124: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
The man is a very stupid man. He should get award for the most foolish human being. Soon the head go taya am. And him and the girlfriend will finally turn each other to punching bag out of frustration. The woman should just move on. Hand go soon catch am. He will be into more perverse things than she can handle soon and that is where he will lose his life. In order to not get dragged down with him, she should just leave him.
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by cuteme88(f): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2016
Chei!
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by samsam2019: 1:04am On Dec 09, 2016
Is it just me? Who else thinks the judge is bias

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Churchgeh(f): 4:24am On Dec 09, 2016
There are other ways to satisfy a man, not only BJ undecidedlike guys here make it sound like it's the only way to orgasm.

Ask me if its not the same mouth we open up to worship God and pray too.

It's just a perverse world where the mind is corrupt and sexual desire uncontrolled.

Is it not for the man to release, shiooorrrrrr undecided

The bottom line is: ladies make your stand known if you will not do it.

#Mystand
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by MrIcredible: 4:29am On Dec 09, 2016
frenchwine:
Zero chill. Buh I think the woman too should do her best to satisfy her man, just the way the man should do his best to please his wife.
If he wants a Mouth Action, give it to him, it's ur deek, and if she wants head, [s] give her a damn good head, it's his pussay[/s]
Fixed cheesy
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Many women are just rigid sha. To keep your marriage you have to be dynamic everywhere. On the bed, in your dressing, in your cooking, in what you're willing to try. How won't the man get tired. You don't know there are "omo wobe everywhere" People waiting for you to just slip up so they can snatch your husband. Even your pastor gives mouth action if you dont know. Ok oooo.
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 09, 2016
Churchgeh:

There are other ways to satisfy a man, not only BJ undecidedlike guys here make it sound like it's the only way to orgasm.

Ask me if its not the same mouth we open up to worship God and pray too.

It's just a perverse world where the mind is corrupt and sexual desire uncontrolled.

Is it not for the man to release, shiooorrrrrr undecided

The bottom line is: ladies make your stand known if you will not do it.

#Mystand

Worship God? This has nothing to do with this Habba !

That same mouth you use to curse and abuse nko ? I dom tire for all this religious pipu.

No wonder your name is Churchgeh undecided

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by sassiemyk: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2016
Well I may not support the man for moving out but the woman is definitely not right. Why will she turn herself to old woman and want a modern hubby. "She cannot take care of herself" means a lot of things. The man might have borne so much boring n smelly kpekus during copulation. Easy way out mouth action and the woman refused. Lol, it can be frustrating.
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by adisaigbo1(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2016
frenchwine:
Zero chill. Buh I think the woman too should do her best to satisfy her man, just the way the man should do his best to please his wife.
If he wants a Mouth Action, give it to him, it's ur deek, and if she wants head, give her a damn good head, it's his pussay
Commissioner for sexual affairs.... Welldone!!

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2016
adisaigbo1:

Commissioner for sexual affairs.... Welldone!!
Lol, abeg ooooo, I'm a puritan grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by syncACE(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2016
crown08:
Sharp man. He just wanted to try what he watched on xxxvideos
Sharp man abi mad man...who wants to throw away 15years of marriage with kids just because of mouth action...that's insanity
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by mithras(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2016
What I don't understand is why the hell everybody on here calls it "mouth action". Please find another term, that one sounds weird.
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by HomeOfMe(f): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Nauseating.
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by adekS1(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2016
not cos am a man will l say D's but l tink d judge got it wrong n rather allow emotion of being a woman override her Dan given an unbiased judgement. is she saying d excuse of D's man z nt tenable.au will a man b in marriage n won't b able to talk to his wife n heed to advise.from d man intention all he wanted from D's woman is correct packaging, is dat bad,which guy of nowadays want a tie wrapper woman,d man even ask for bj u CNT gv wen we even av some prophetess n servant of dat r women dat r sucking their man dick wella n u dey do anyhow later u WL strt complaining ur man is quadrudating....to me d woman needs to check her head n decide if na peace she want or chaos...no man no like bj o even if she wana remarry she WL stl meet am there. she beta do d needful n conserve her marriage
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Pchidexy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
babadey:

u will still "surrender oooo" when he asks for Anal f*ck too?

The moment u surrender, u've lost ur will and power, trust me, i know wat im saying.

There's no dignity in that! There's no love in that! Even animals dont BeeJay.

The woman in question deserves an award in Matrimonial doctrine.

The woman should give the hubby BJ abeg. What's the biggie. Sex a world of its own. It should be explored.
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Unique23(f): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hahahahaha d old fool(hubby) is looking for refreshment, d tin don sweet am 4 wer e travel go, hahahahaha idiotic idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.