Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Girlfriend Acting Strange - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Acting Strange (9086 Views)

A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by Whytelyon(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
damjane:

there is a possibility that she has met someone new and she's probably trying to decide on you both, that is why you see a change of character. It doesn't mean you should give up on her, show her all the love you can but dont bug her, and don't try to push her to do something she does not want to do. if after all this she still doesn't come around, then afraid you lost. goodluck

I wouldn't even think about it. Na those days I day think am twice. These days, I let her make the decision herself.

There is something you don't understand. When the consequences come, the girl bears it alone. If it's good,she bears it, if it's bad,she bears it as well. There isn't a point sleeping around with several men just because you in love with them both, shay you know it's called cheating? Why not try and be nice to this man A,if it doesn't work and he's behaving like a monkey, you can move to man B,than cook up excuses and move to man B. Abi you no sabi say you day with man because of financial status Na prostitution as well? Cos no money - it's the only thing that drives a woman away.

Girls are the problems in relationships. Inability to stick to one guy, looking for money, in the end,girl go still marry, become responsibility to man and kids join,so what's the point of the money you girls stoop low, get bad names, gather several demonic spirits from men in the name of being in a relationship, abeg what's the point Na?

Think am well o.
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by nicetboy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Oga I feel u.. Normaly I no dey comment am on ghost mode here lol. Bros ur case was exactly same thing that happend 2 my best frnd. The hard truth is a niiger is diiging dat hole 4 u thre, nd she has started loving d nigger. My candid advice don't accuse her openly jst nwayoly brk d sham relationship in ur hrt, infact remove her 4rm ur mind, minimise d call rate u give her, nd importantly sound as casual as possible wenever u both talk on phone; minimise d care u normaly show 2 her. Do all these she will clearly get d msg. One love bro
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by okikiosibodu(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
schumastic:
NOTHING IS MORE PAINFUL THAN WHEN YOU SEE THE SIGNS THAT YOUR BAE IS CHEATING ON YOU BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT REALITY AND EXPECT US TO SAY IT OUT. SHE IS CHEATING ON YOU
Hahahahahahaha. I can't help but laugh out real hard here. Sometimes even when the handwriting is bold on the wall, one in genuine n sincere love tries to convince himself otherwise until close pals literally say it out to him. Talking from experience though. A very painful one
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by Rone16(f): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
She has joined bad gang wink or maybe she was just pretending before smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by Fourwinds: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
nessaluv:
SPACE!!!!!

Space is what she needs. Don't try starting up a new relationship wid sum1 else if u still luv her. Jst give her space so she can miss u and after dat if she's still acting up den u move on wid ur life.
heheheheheee...see advice.!!! so d guy should give her space while another guy keep chopping d kpomo abi...reason y I can not stay in a relationship for too long..

if it can not lead to marriage then we part our ways...
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by Fourwinds: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Whytelyon:

Salute soldier!
thanks bros
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by 2kurupt(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
pcguru1:

This is why you don't date students they are liabilities and usually don't appreciate efforts as they don't know how hard it is to get money. I don't datell girls in school as they have nothing to offer and so much needs. Find a way to deal with this. Go for a matured lady who knows what labour is.

Couldn't have said it better
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by schumastic(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Hahahahahahaha. I can't help but laugh out real hard here. Sometimes even when the handwriting is bold on the wall, one in genuine n sincere love tries to convince himself otherwise until close pals literally say it out to him. Talking from experience though. A very painful one

bro even if your friends n relative tell you, one will still be doubting n praying for the day he will cat h his babe redhanded which will never happen cus she will cover up her tracks well
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by okikiosibodu(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
schumastic:

bro even if your friends n relative tell you, one will still be doubting n praying for the day he will cat h his babe redhanded which will never happen cus she will cover up her tracks well
Lol. So damn true. I actually caught mine, thanks to whatsappweb. It's amazing to watch her tell series of lies and even swear, when I already know the truth. I used to smile as I nod, and play along (in my mind I wish she knew what I knew about her). I used to wish and hope she'll change for good but for where, her coconut leaf dey hard instead make e soft. Some lies sef will be so smooth that I will begin to doubt what I saw initially, before I go back to my screenshot whatsappweb to re-affirm the initial premise. Had no choice but to break up 'cause the trust wasn't there again (series of lies, and no tangible reason). If she says it is raining, I'll stylish look out the window for drops/droplets, before I choose to believe the rest of the conversation or act otherwise. Trust is a vital pillar in a relationship, and it is just like a mirror: once broken, it can never remain the same. Breaking up was a tough decision...I broke up around April, but I still miss her till this very day, still missed her today, but it was a necessary decision sha to secure an happy future-and it is one I don't regret, but wished didn't happen
One love bro

Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
xamuelotu:
I was ones in ur shoes my broda until i came across 48 laws of power (preface page 10) dis book did alot for me, just gv it a trial. Ryt nw i cnt advice u bcus no form of advice can be given to an emotional heart. Ur even lucky, mine did worse lol, she gv de fone to her new boyfrd to tell me to stop calling her but lyf change de table round, nw she wish she never left.

I have 48 laws of power but I'm too lazy to read it
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by DaySpringer: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Lol. So damn true. I actually caught mine, thanks to whatsappweb. It's amazing to watch her tell series of lies and even swear, when I already know the truth. I used to smile as I nod, and play along (in my mind I wish she knew what I knew about her). I used to wish and hope she'll change for good but for where, her coconut leaf dey hard instead make e soft. Some lies sef will be so smooth that I will begin to doubt what I saw initially, before I go back to my screenshot whatsappweb to re-affirm the initial premise. Had no choice but to break up 'cause the trust wasn't there again (series of lies, and no tangible reason). If she says it is raining, I'll stylish look out the window for drops/droplets, before I choose to believe the rest of the conversation or act otherwise. Trust is a vital pillar in a relationship, and it is just like a mirror: once broken, it can never remain the same. Breaking up was a tough decision...I broke up around April, but I still miss her till this very day, still missed her today, but it was a necessary decision sha to secure an happy future-and it is one I don't regret, but wished didn't happen
One love bro

For you to still miss her, means you guys dated for a long time
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by schumastic(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
okikiosibodu:

One love bro

whatsapp web, how possible is da..
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by okikiosibodu(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
DaySpringer:

For you to still miss her, means you guys dated for a long time
Wow!!! I am impressed you could figure that out. We were together for about 3yrs, an I can say boldl that throughout out "stay" together , I never lied to her up to 10times and even when I had to do that that that for her feelings n to be hurt at that moment moment I end up coming plain when the mood was light. She She my first and till now, I have not been with any other person.
schumastic:

Yes ke. Please take a look at my thread (I created a around when I discovered whatsappweb
https://www.nairaland.com/3060322/how-access-single-whatsapp-account
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by DaySpringer: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Wow!!! I am impressed you could figure that out. We were together for about 3yrs, an I can say boldl that throughout out "stay" together , I never lied to her up to 10times and even when I had to do that that that for her feelings n to be hurt at that moment moment I end up coming plain when the mood was light. She She my first and till now, I have not been with any other person.

For you to miss her that long it means the connection between you two was forged over a long period of time.

How long did you hang on after discovering that she was messing around outside? Was it with just one guy or was it with multiple guys?
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by okikiosibodu(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
DaySpringer:

For you to miss her that long it means the connection between you two was forged over a long period of time.

How long did you hang on after discovering that she was messing around outside? Was it with just one guy or was it with multiple guys?
When I discovered, I couldn't bottle it up or pretend, the next day, we trashed it out. We broke up but made up back in about 2days time. Cut the long story short, we broke up about 3 time before the final break up. The statement I can never forget was when she told told guy "don't mind that useless guy..." (she was referring to me). Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. She simply stated how she had perceived me. When I asked her, she denied the statement until I proved to her that I knew what she said. Instantly she cooked up another story and was digressing that was when it dawned on me that we had no future together. She was seeing more that one guy jare. One even composed an "epistle" of their sexual escapade. I am so done with her just need time to heal up, that's all. I wish her well in her future endeavours, but I don't wan to have anything to do with her again. She really hurt me big time. I gave her my widow mite even before she requests for it, was truthful to her, had her in mind no matter how little that money I get is, and yet she referred to me as a useless guy. That is a statement that is gonna take a really long time to erase from my memory, and it makes me fear ladies, especially the beautiful ones.
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by xamuelotu(m): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2016
sonofLuci:

am not asking u to read evri tin, de answer to ur problem lies in chapter 10. Go tru the chapter
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by okikiosibodu(m): 1:13am On Dec 11, 2016
schumastic
On whatsappweb, you see it live. Yh, that's how I found out. Just hope you see it prior to the messages been deleted. You can screenshoot for the sake of evidence. Have I answered you well now?
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by eightsin(m): 1:14am On Dec 11, 2016
This is some crazy shiit. You should man up and do the breaking up. You at least come out with your head held high as the one who ended the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by xamuelotu(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2016
sonofLuci:

Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by xamuelotu(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2016
sonofLuci:

Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2016
xamuelotu:
am not asking u to read evri tin, de answer to ur problem lies in chapter 10. Go tru the chapter

I can't find chapter 10 or is it the 10th law? If no what's the name of the law let me read it
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by Whytelyon(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2016

So many nasty stories. sad

When would these girls learn to leave our hearts the way they found it? Abi they think we aren't humans too?

Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by tolajay: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oh! I know that...I'll so find a way to do it for this babe who's been showing herself with me. Great insight!

Almost the same situation wit OP.

schumastic:

Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by vicadex07(m): 1:55am On Jan 18, 2017
sonofLuci:

Ok then, thanks.

after all said and done, the girl still carry stapph give you as evidence of her fukkkinnn around with other nigassss
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
That's her way of saying"abeg leave me alone" it a sign
Re: My Girlfriend Acting Strange by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2017
vicadex07:

after all said and done, the girl still carry stapph give you as evidence of her fukkkinnn around with other nigassss

I Don break up with her sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Girls Ask For Sex. / The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever / Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.