Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy (26427 Views)

Family Of Late Corper Kemisola Adeniran Receives N1.9M From INEC / Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / FG To Exhume Body Of Late NYSC Member For Autopsy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
Good from FG. We demand justice on this matter. All the camp clinic are not well equip. This result as a result of NYSC negligence. The DG should be sanctioned. We can't afford to be losing a rear gem. Rip ifedolapo.

1 Like

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by RetroBoy: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
matrixme:
They should allow the poor girl rest in peace biko. Death is always inevitable, we just get lucky or not depending on how soon we meet it.
Typical African mentality.
That's why we remain scientifically backward, when we don't try to find the root cause of things, conveniently ascribing them to natural or supernatural origins.
So long her parents are OK with it, an autopsy should be carried out to determine the cause of death and give some closure to family members.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by RetroBoy: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ozoneman:
They should allow her rest peacefully and not start their never fulfilling autopsy gimmicks on an innocent soul. As if they have done any autopsy successfully before sef.

Digression..

Yeye government, common to provide a stable power, they cannot. All they ever know how to do is chestbeat. When it's time to compare, they look for the worst of comparison to bury their shameful self.

The thunder that will strike them in their respective mansions is receiving mentorship from Amadioha and Sango.
How does an autopsy prevent someone from "resting peacefully"?
" Autopsy on an innocent soul"??
I don't understand
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Laple0541(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
This sluggish govt, where they sleeping when her corpse was interred? after all it took wks after her death before she was burried. Mtcheew.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Ayodejisam74(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Let her rest
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Kunlexic(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
stobery:
Good
So even if Buhari did not order for investigation, what actually is our police doing

Are they good for nothing and useless?
those police that they only knw about stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Kunlexic(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
SexyNairalander:
this one don't have sense
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Kunlexic(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
stobery:

Hope if she is ur sister you will say the same?
abi ooo

Dnt mind the dude

1 Like

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by egojiokwu(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
matrixme:
They should allow the poor girl rest in peace biko. Death is always inevitable, we just get lucky or not depending on how soon we meet it.
The autopsy is not to wake her from the dead but to find out what exactly killed her and take action against future occurrence.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by triplemmm3(f): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Will the autopsy bring her back? They should just allow the poor girl to rest in peace.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by easiest(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
emmayayodeji:

SECOND TO COMMENT grin grin

I FEEL SO HAPPY

*COLLECTS MIC*
*RECIEVES AWARD*

I JUST WANTO THANK GOD
AND ALSO MY NETWORK PROVIDER
GLOBACOM NIGERIA

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I LOVE YOU

ALLOW THIS GIRL REST NOW
AUTOPSY WONT BRING HER BACK THO

Some people can be stupid.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by egojiokwu(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
What do people actually want? The same people that carry placards seeking for justce are the same people that are saying don't do autopsy, allow her to rest in peace. If the autopsy is not done and the same thing happens to your sister, will you like it?
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Kunlexic(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Good from FG. We demand justice on this matter. All the camp clinic are not well equip. This result as a result of NYSC negligence. The DG should be sanctioned. We can't afford to be losing a rear gem. Rip ifedolapo.
are u from ladoke?
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Zirah: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nigerians are really backward. Jeez. Her death should be investigated. It's the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Zirah: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pls educate them. The irrational comments on here just make me sick. Is it that our people have been damned to lack reasoning or na teenagers full this thread? Na wa o.

egojiokwu:
The autopsy is not to wake her from the dead but to find out what exactly killed her and take action against future occurrence.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by bigtt76(f): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
So autopsy is no longer a standard requirement in Nigeria for sudden deaths? Or what? angry
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by zos007(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=emmayayodeji post=51752124]

LOL
ITS NOT EASY NOW
Sense is sure a hard tin to have in ds trying times
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by zos007(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=emmayayodeji post=51752124]

LOL
ITS NOT EASY NOW
Sense is sure a hard tin to have in ds trying times
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by zos007(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=Zirah post=51756144]Pls educate them. The irrational comments on here just make me sick. Is it that our people have been damned to lack reasoning or na teenagers full this thread? Na wa o.

[/quote
Autopsy after burial wld reduce d cost of investigation abi
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by CTechHub(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Let them allow this girl to rest in peace....as well as save her parents and relatives from heart break. It's too much
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by kinguwem: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Our politicians are daft. They speak in public on sensitive issues without consultation with professionals. Autopsy should've been done immediately she died or the corpse preserved for that purpose. As far as I'm concern, the NYSC has something to hide. The situation is embarassing. In the civilized society, the DG of NYSC should have resigned. There is an urgent need for all corps members to be insured. All NYSC camp facilities including camp clinics must be upgraded. An experienced medical practitioner should head all camp clinics.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by longyemi(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
ychris:
I stopped reading it when i read ; sports minister solomon dalung...
That man, has always do the wrong things @ d right time.

i was about asking if your keyboard has letters 'N' and 'E' until i saw it in your post... You need to DONE something to your DO
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by YaksonFCA(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Allow the girl to rest. The damage has been done already.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by Origin(f): 1:02am On Dec 09, 2016
That is the right thing to do. This is a murder allegation. Even doctors should get punished if they have been negligent.

1 Like

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by miky(m): 1:31am On Dec 09, 2016
matrixme:

if white men thought like this, many cures for tuberculosis, malaria, etc would never have happened.. death is inevitable, but there are some questions that need to be answered.. this wasnt natural
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by miky(m): 1:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Zirah:
Nigerians are really backward. Jeez. Her death should be investigated. It's the right thing to do.

beyond backward, 19th century for real, and its sad. no uproar about the death, no demand to know why a health girl just died..

i keep saying nigerian life is cheaper than chicken, thats why the country has gone to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by MrIcredible: 4:34am On Dec 09, 2016
emmayayodeji:

SECOND TO COMMENT grin grin

I FEEL SO HAPPY

*COLLECTS MIC*
*RECIEVES AWARD*

I JUST WANTO THANK GOD
AND ALSO MY NETWORK PROVIDER
GLOBACOM NIGERIA

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I LOVE YOU

ALLOW THIS GIRL REST NOW
AUTOPSY WONT BRING HER BACK THO

Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by MeAboki(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2016
matrixme:

What do you expect after they have politicise the who event - the govt has no option now but to succumb to their wishes.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by IYANGBALI: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2016
Chai death no allow dis fine babe to do Christmas. God punish those NYSC officials
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by syncACE(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2016
matrixme:
autopsy or no autopsy the girl rests on in peace...got that?
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by babooshka: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes o, all these ppl saying they should let her rest, just surprise me. She started resting from d moment she passed. We need to know what went wrong so we can make corrections, and ppl responsible be brought 2 justice.
Re: FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy by babooshka: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Zirah:
Pls educate them. The irrational comments on here just make me sick. Is it that our people have been damned to lack reasoning or na teenagers full this thread? Na wa o.

even if na teenagers sef, them no dey hear how things r done over there, in these days of Internet. Any reasonable person would want d autopsy 2 be done. I feel dat d reason 4 dis is dat d average naija mentality sees it dat, d girl has died, ppl would lose jobs, if found guilty. Let them just accept it, and survive, like we do a lot of rubbish in d country. D same happens when oda crimes r committed, d criminal will say sorry, they'll call a meeting, then everybody lets it be without prosecution, and then d person would do it 2 sm1 else and d cycle continues. It's high time we upgrade, and change our ideals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 / Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each / NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.