Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,400 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) (33249 Views)

Bomb Injures 6 In Aba, Army Arrests 1 / Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai / PHOTOS: Gov. Ikpeazu Presents Aba Made Goodie Box To Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by jonhemma11: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chief of Army Staff Buratai paid a visit to Abia state Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.Gov. Ikpeazu presented the much talked about Made-in-Aba army boot to him.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/abia-state-governor-ikpeazu-presents.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by jonhemma11: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Swaggzkid: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sheh na only the rich and famous dey receive the made in aba product ni?

He should give shoes to the poor and needy and not these rich theives...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Zonacom(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
If nothing, Ikpeazu will be remembered for his vigorous marketing of Aba made products. #respect

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Mrjo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ikpeazu don dey go forward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Great...

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by herzern(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
A random cobbler than do that.

So,What's the fuss?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Millz404(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Correct, market made in aba until celebrities starts showing off with "made in aba"

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
GREAT

Waiting for the children of hate to derail the thread with hate comments sad

Modified*

A hater above Me has been spotted

22 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by walad4yhu(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Booked
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by gabazin080(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
AL
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by vioment: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Governor Ikpeazu is working in my book. A great Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by MrJorge(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nice one from the military.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by gabazin080(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
herzern:

bro u no dey tire

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Aikayy: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
A
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
I just like this man called ikpeazu, he his the only governor I love from the southern states.. Big and humble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by dkronicle(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
aba no wan carry last sha
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by mccoy47(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Kul. But dat shouldn't stop T A Orji from goin to jail!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by tonardo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Booked
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by timsTNA: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
If Buratai went to Osun state, they would have given him Oshogbo weed. Thats all the state produces

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by gen2briz(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
timsTNA:
If Buratai went to Ogun state, they would have given him Oshogbo weed. Thats all the state produces

cheesy I don knack my phone for ground grin

Okezie, tell am say Aba go fit sew that camouflage wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
That's good.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Gratefulsoul(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
mccoy47:
Kul. But dat shouldn't stop T A Orji from goin to jail!

Do you have anything personal with the Orji family?
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Swaggzkid:
Sheh na only the rich and famous dey receive the made in aba product ni?

He should give shoes to the poor and needy and not these rich theives...
My friend I get your joke but I also tasted a little sarcasm in it. Made in Aba shoes are the next most popular commodity after lacasera and gala, they have been available to the common man at ridiculously low rates since ng.b.ati n.gb.ati.
A visit to Aswani or Balogun market would convince you

19 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Estimable(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
I like this Bruntai guy, doesn't discriminate. APC or PDP, him just dey do his thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
herzern:
A random cobbler than do that.

So,What's the fuss?

The issue is not whether a Cobbler can do it or not . . . the issue is that the Governor made effort to put the work of indigenous citizens on the national map
Due you know the potential market he opened for people now in Abia
And yhu gt mind talk "random cobbler can do it"
Oya carry am go gve the chief of army staff now
Ime zi na ka umuazi

23 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by pedronule(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wetin be time sef!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by stobery(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
How many times
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by boman2014: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
nice one
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by SaintzPeter(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmm...
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sweet and lovely, proudly Aba made

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Blocks Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race / INEC Decides On Bauchi, Kano, Rivers, Sokoto, Others Today: / What Onnoghen Will Forfeit In 5 Accounts To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.