Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year? (1367 Views)

HURRAY! Your Nigerian Passport Will Now Be Valid For 10 Years / Identify Your Nigerian Villains And Heroes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Kathmandu:
How come gays weren't born in pre colonial Africa society?

Gay is a sign of complex issues, fear, depression and others.

Nobody is born gay
The fact that you think they weren't born then is just hilarious.

Do your research...they've been around right from the days of Abraham.
Do you believe the Bible?
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year? by Young03(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
see argument

well
una don turn the thread to a court room nah
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year? by juman(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Young03:
DONALD Trump was named person of the year by Time magazine

So, who is ur Nigerian of the year?

Mine is LAI MUHAMMED

Reason.. For been able to twist different lies everytime and some will still make him a role model

grin grin grin

I just think if time magazine can give it to confused trump, while not give it to confused buhari also here. A man that brought recession.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN! Why I Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today In Kuje Prison - Orji Uzor Kalu (photos / Minimum Wage To Become N56,000 By 2017 / Delta Snipers Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.