Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Am Confused Here #MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Am Confused Here #MMM (2528 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused Here #MMM by Adudavidlee(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yesterday afternoon I provided help of 50k to a fellow participant, exactly 5a.m today I requested to GH with my other acct but I v not been matched to get my money, only for me to get an alert of 50k from the same person I provided help to yesterday.

What should I do.
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Adudavidlee(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is the screenshot

Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by stcool(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
This one is strong... grin call the guy to be sure he did not make a mistake trying to pay somebody else. Disadvantage of running so Many accounts.
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Adudavidlee(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
stcool:
This one is strong... grin call the guy to be sure he did not make a mistake trying to pay somebody else. Disadvantage of running so Many accounts.

Right now I v double mind whether to gv it bk or kip it to myself

Don't blame me coz my 98k is still hanging on MMM
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Adudavidlee:

Dear poster,

This problem u are experiencing is peculiar to ur bank first bank. I had the same issue for 150k paid from my first bank account 2days ago. It reverted in the same way, appearing to have been retransferred from the person. First bank has been having this issue since 5days now.

Withdraw it in cash and go make ur payment. Else that person won't confirm reception.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by itasakpa: 4:36am On Dec 09, 2016
its an issue with the bank better go to your bank today to aviod issues
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Adudavidlee(m): 4:48am On Dec 09, 2016
fifty:

Dear poster,

This problem u are experiencing is peculiar to ur bank first bank. I had the same issue for 150k paid from my first bank account 2days ago. It reverted in the same way, appearing to have been retransferred from the person. First bank has been having this issue since 5days now.

Withdraw it in cash and go make ur payment. Else that person won't confirm reception.

The person has already confirm payment ooh angry
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Sektion: 4:54am On Dec 09, 2016
Then be a good Nigerian. Send back his due payment.
Since it was the bank that reverted it. Happened to me too. I transfer to first through mobile banking. The person confirmed, only for the money to be reversed. I withdraw at atm and paid through normal deposit. Simple as abc

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Adudavidlee(m): 5:00am On Dec 09, 2016
Sektion:
Then be a good Nigerian. Send back his due payment.
Since it was the bank that reverted it. Happened to me too. I transfer to first through mobile banking. The person confirmed, only for the money to be reversed. I withdraw at atm and paid through normal deposit. Simple as abc

I'll do that today

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by rastle(m): 5:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Yes, first bank, i hate it when i am to PH to a first bank account, it has happened to me twice b4, the receiver will not get alert and d fund will be reversed back to my account later or may be a day after. Dont be panic, ur 98k is safe, transfer the fund again to that person.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by anigbajumo(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2016
Adudavidlee:

Pls pay back the guy,there is nothing like ur money hang on mmm,the worst is moratorium nd you will b gat merged after they confirmed the authenticity of ur acct.

You can never loose 1kobo in mmm,it is 100% impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by smart2precise: 6:34am On Dec 09, 2016
Let them know that MMM is not a scam

Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by pointstores(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2016
ok nw
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by tweeby: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Adudavidlee:

You not alone in this... same thing happened to me too, transfer from diamond to first bank on Wednesday n I got my 50k back yesterday. I just dey wonder too n I'm tempted not to pay again coz my money too is still dere. Beside I've been calling d gal to explain wat happened but she has been rude n now rejecting my calls. Wetin concern me slf, wen she ready she will call me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
tweeby:

You not alone in this... same thing happened to me too, transfer from diamond to first bank on Wednesday n I got my 50k back yesterday. I just dey wonder too n I'm tempted not to pay again coz my money too is still dere. Beside I've been calling d gal to explain wat happened but she has been rude n now rejecting my calls. Wetin concern me slf, wen she ready she will call me

Don't be wicked o. You must pay the girl. I wonder how some of you think sometimes. Will you be happy if the same is done to you?

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by tweeby: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2016
onirugbon:

Don't be wicked o. You must pay the girl. I wonder how some of you think sometimes. Will you be happy if the same is done to you?
Shut your gut... never said I wasn't going to pay her n I'm sure u re blind to read properly. I've written to support n d issue is resolved. Was it my fault d money reversed? I've been calling too n she's not picking
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2016
tweeby:

Shut your gut... never said I wasn't going to pay her n I'm sure u re blind to read properly. I've written to support n d issue is resolved. Was it my fault d money reversed? I've been calling too n she's not picking

Oh it's ok then. But be careful so as not to be blocked after paying. I can give you the contact of a CRO to assist you. Take care.
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2016
onirugbon:

Oh it's ok then. But be careful so as not to be blocked after paying. I can give you the contact of a CRO to assist you. Take care.

Pls help with that contact, thanx
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by tweeby: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2016
onirugbon:

Thank you so much.... please give me his number coz truly it's not my fault, even diamond bank gave me a statement showing I transferred money to her b4 it was reversed. Both Guilder numbers off n I wish to pay her first thing tomorrow morning.
Thanks a lot dear
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by xolocious(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2016
onirugbon:

I also need the number of a CRO coz I'm having unconfirmed payment issue...
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
tweeby:

Thank you so much.... please give me his number coz truly it's not my fault, even diamond bank gave me a statement showing I transferred money to her b4 it was reversed. Both Guilder numbers off n I wish to pay her first thing tomorrow morning.
Thanks a lot dear

No problem. I can't post it here. Send me a PM
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
xolocious:

I also need the number of a CRO coz I'm having unconfirmed payment issue...

Why not send me a PM?
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by xolocious(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
onirugbon:

Why not send me a PM?

done
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Ramj: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Diamond Bank and First bank has this issue
Just send the money back.
i had same experience with first bank and lady was just para-ing and bla bla bla but i just told her to calm down. Alas she hasnt even confirmed

Many people fail to realise that your money is linked to my money.

for those that have confirmed dont be the reason why MMM will get a bad name. Do the newdful send it again or ask for another account number thats if the person has confirmed already oo

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by jbcul4ril(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Greed is what will kill MMM. Nigerians are just abusing the scheme that is out to help them because of their greed and selfishness.

You get matched with someone, he will not pay you but quickly upload a fake teller claiming paid and further seat down till you start calling them.
Why are we like this in this country. That why it difficult to rule this country. Our wickedness is beyond any imagination.
Whatever we Sow must Reap.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by tweeby: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
onirugbon:

No problem. I can't post it here. Send me a PM
Sent you pm already.... still waiting for the number
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by tdammy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pls I need someone to enlighten me about #MMM
I would be glad if we can talk on watsapp
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by Adudavidlee(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
tdammy:

Message me 08101388099
Re: Am Confused Here #MMM by SexyCeline(f): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
tdammy:
My bad...wrong digits

(1) (Reply)

hh / Retailers For High Quality Flash Drives Needed / The Real Truth About Affiliate Marketing Other Affiliates Won't Tell You About..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.