Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? (685 Views)

Copied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
My story is a long and strange one and I’m filled with so much anger and sadness. How do I make him pay?I went into relationship with this guy in 2009 when I was 20 years old. I never liked or wanted to date him but after so much persuasion for so long and calls from someone who introduced himself as his elder brother, I decided to give him a chance.On one faithful day, he came to my hostel, very sober and sad. He told me that he joined a club and later found out that it was a secret cult and that unless he leaves, my life and that of his loved ones were at stake. I got so scared and worried and askedhow he intended to leave. He toldme of a spiritualist who has beenhelping him out with his spiritual problems has promised to help bring him out since they haven’t made him rich yet, that it wasn’t going to be an easy task but he will be free at last.I stood by him out of fear. I thought that my life was in danger since I was already aware and I had already developed feelings for him. He also promised that everything would be fine in no time. That was how a new and complicated phase of my life began.The whole process of getting him out of the occult began. He told me that my family and I are top targets since I’m his girlfriend. He kept visiting and intimating me with the cult’s secret activities, battles and moves to terminate our lives, which according to him, renderedhim bankrupt.That was when I started fending for myself and him. I trusted him so much since we were in this whole mess and have been through a lot together. Occasionally, I received calls from his spiritualist who consoled, encouraged and assured me that for the fact that I was kind enough to stand by my boyfriend, what most girls these days won’t do, that when the whole case comes to an end, he will help not just help me but my family also.I’m from a poor family. I grew up seeing my mother in pain and constant sorrow just to raise andsend us to school. She borrowed money from virtually everyone around her, was humiliated and disgraced severally just to make sure her children survived and went to school. Because of this, my ultimate aim in life was to be a decent girl, concentrate on my studies and ensure that I wipe my mother’s tears. This was whyI strived despite all the financial constraints and graduated as thesecond best student in my class.My only motivation to make it in life is my mother so that she will reap the fruit of her labor. My boyfriend is fully aware of that. So the promise to help my family, encouraged me.The spiritualist told me that my boyfriend is destined for greatness and doesn’t need the help of any occult to actualize that and his greatness will manifest when he is finally free from this case and my family would automatically be uplifted. He told me of spiritual problems surrounding my family and promised to handle everything when the whole case was over. I believed because my family had been through a whole lot.Months passed, years passed and according to my boyfriend the case was still on, at a time I started getting worried because Iwasn’t getter any younger. I clocked 24 and he kept on begging and pleading that I should wait for him. Then I started receiving calls and threats from a number he told me was from the leader of the occult group. One of the many threats was a stern warning not to run away from them and if I got married, my husband would be killed immediately. My boyfriend, in turn told me that I couldn’t get married until the case was over, else there will be disaster. A lot of men came my way, but I ended up running away because I didn’t want anyone killed because of me.I lost every atom of feeling I had for my boyfriend because it turned out he was violent and had molested and abused me onseveral occasions. The only reason I stayed was because I was already stuck and must waitfor the whole case to come to an end to be free.Meanwhile, as a way of giving hope to my weak and hypertensive mother, I introduced him to my family overthe phone. When things get worse for my family, he would call and encourage them that everything would be fine and would soon marry me and wipe away our tears. And the fact that he told my mother that we would be relocating to the US kept her going whenever people mocked her about my inability to get married. I would tell my mum that my boyfriend is very wealthyand that when he comes, God will put those that laugh at us to shame, and she would smile andbe happy again. I was warned not to tell my people about the case, so my boyfriend and I told them that until the spiritualist comes to have a family prayer, my boyfriend could not come to my house.One day, my boyfriend told me that the occult group slept with dead corps just to get him down finally, and that the spiritualist told him that the only thing that will kill the effect of the charm is for him to have sex with the woman he loves 196 times (I can’t remember the exact figure),or face the risk of dying and wiping my entire family.Out of fear for the life of my entire family, myself and my boyfriend, I agreed to it. At this time, I wasn’t a sex person, so my body was still very tight and I had great fear for sex which he knew. But due to the lives at stake I had to do it. While at it, allI felt was pains and tears which he’s fully aware of, but he kept on encouraging me that it was for the sake of our lives. It kept on happening, he would come to my house, have sex with me all through. We kept on counting, whenever it’s about to finish, he would tell me that for some reasons it has been increased tillit got to almost 400 times. Along the line he got me pregnant and took me to a place where it was removed. I go devastated and asked myself how I manage to get myself into this terrible mess.I asked if he could start using condoms and he said it won’t be effective. He continued until he got me pregnant again. That waswhen I told him I wanted out no matter what. He reminded me of the consequences involved. Meanwhile, in the course of this case, he lost two of his brothers due to the fact that they refused to do what they were instructed to do and I also received a message from the occult group telling me that I am going no where that I have been marked. With the fear that if I run, I and my entirely family will die, I had to stay back.I complained bitterly to the spiritualist about the pregnancy who said he will do something about it and that hence forth, my boyfriend will have to use protection.Then, it got to a stage where according to him, he wasn’t able to get materials the spiritualist told him to get and without that we would all be in danger. Told me his brothers have stopped giving him money and turned against him due to the calamity he brought upon his two dead brothers. I started raising money by borrowing from friends in school. I saved every money thatcame my way and give it to him whenever it was needed. I remember raising up to N50,000 that was meant for my school fees and gave it to him when he said he needed materials to urgently block the next moves the cult had made against our lives.One day, I got a strange call froma woman who told me that my boyfriend is her husband and they have a son together, that I am destroying her home and should leave her husband alone. I shunned her because my boyfriend already told me that their latest plan was to separate us because they know he can’t survive the case without my helpand that they are really desperate now because the sex we have been having is destroying all that they have done against us, and that they know that if they don’t stop us they will be destroyed very soon and we will be set free.With all these in my mind, I shunned the caller immediately. After a while I received a call from a guy who introduced himself to me over the phone as the spiritualist’s son. He told me the lady who called me is from my boyfriend’s village and was paid and manipulated spiritually to come up with that story to separate I and my boyfriend and that as he speaks my boyfriend is in coma because he looked forthe lady and beat her up after I told him what happened. He told me that as a result of my mistake, the charm
Re: Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
backfired and that the lady died. I cried my eyes out I couldn’t handle the guilt that someone no matter how bad she was died because of my mistake.The man’s son told me that as a result of what happened, I won’t be calling my boyfriend on phoneagain to avoid a repeat of such mistake that he will be the only one calling me. This whole issue continued till I graduated and clocked 25.I secured a small job, and everything I earned went into the case. Most times, he would call to tell me that the fact that we haven’t completed the number oftimes we were asked to have sexwas affecting the whole process and will soon lead to a serious problem. He told me that he has been on the run since and was arrested and held at sars cell and all these are happening because he is now vulnerable due to the fact that we are lagging behind in it and it will soon extend to myself and my family. Not so long from the moment he told me that, my family started experiencing a lot of crisis. When I called him and informed him, he told me that it was the effect of what he told me. I had to resume the whole sex thing. I was working in another state so since he was already financially bankrupt, I would come down to where he was during the weekend, pay for a hotel room, have sex with me, the so called assignment, I will feed him and give him money forhis upkeep. I would get injured while at it due to the nature of my body and buy pain relief tablets.Despite that, he kept telling me that the spiritualist keeps increasing the number of sex times. For over a year and some months, we kept on meeting but only on Saturdays because according to him, he was still being detained at sars and was only allowed out on Saturdays with the help of the man spiritualist so we can continue with the sex assignment.All these continued until early this year, which is the 8th year this manipulation started. I met alady from his village, during our discussion I told her that I’m a friend to someone from her village. I mentioned his family name, she told me she knows him and his family and all she said was totally different from what he told me about himself. I got scared and suspicious because I never visited his homebecause from the beginning of the case, he told me that he can’tmarry or bring any woman home because they will take the person’s life until he’s free from the case. I got scared and decided to wait till when its safe.
Re: Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
According to him, he has very wealthy brothers. But according to the girl, he is from a very poor family. I got so curious and waited for his call since I was warned against calling him. He finally called and I asked to see him. He came to my house and I called his name severally and asked him if he lied to me in anyway about himself, he confidently said no and then I asked him of one of his brothers who the girl said has been roaming about the village jobless. He insisted that all he told me was true and asked me who was feeding me with all these lies. He told me he was disappointed in me that after over eight years of my relationship with him, after all we’ve been through, I had the mind to judge him based on whata stranger told me.Within me I was a bit convinced that the girl might have made a mistake but I didn’t let him believe I was convinced. I told him to better be sure he’s not hiding anything from me because I will do a thorough investigation. Then he went home.The next Friday, he called me as usual to meet on Saturday. He noticed I wasn’t happy anymore because I was already frustratedand getting tired of everything because I kept on telling him thatI wasn’t getting younger anymore. He ended the call. Weeks passed I didn’t hear from him, months passed, I got so scared and worried that something might have happenedto him but yet I was moving about freely. Then I felt I might be taken unawares by the occult group if they have actually done something to him, the fear and worry of what might happen nextgave me the courage to trace hisvillage to know if something bad had actually happened.On the 14th of November this month, I embarked on a journey to his village. When I got there, I asked a bike man to take me to his house. I mentioned his surname, luckily for me, the bike man lives in his village so he took me straight to his house. When we parked at their gate, I asked the bike man to be sure because this does not fit the description the person gave me of his house. He mentioned my boyfriend’s full name and assured me that we are in the right place. That was when my heartbeat got faster. Because according to him, they live in a classy well-furnished house but all I saw was a very small unkeptbungalow that could barely accommodate one person.I asked a young man I met there of my boyfriend and he said my boyfriend had already gone to work, that he works with the State Judiciary. I was shocked because according to him, he has been ostracized by his brothers and forbidden from coming home, hence, he hasn’t been home for over 4 years.He then shocked me when I asked if he is sure he was talkingabout the person I know becauseI had to lie that I was an old friend that lost touch with him and decided to come and check up on him after so many years. That was when he told me that the person I’m asking of is papa junior, that he is married with twochildren, a boy and a girl. I summoned the courage to take the boy’s number and then I left. Ialso took the bike man’s number for further inquiry. When I got back home, after crying my eyes out, I called the bike man and told him a little bit of my story. He was surprised and told me that he’s very sure that the man in question is a married man but to clear any atom of doubts, he would make further investigationand get back to me in the evening.I couldn’t bear it anymore, I ran to the chapel and cried my eyes out. I couldn’t even pray. On my way back in the evening, I called the boy I met at his house and pleaded with him to give me a listening ear that I needed to be sure about a serious issue. He introduced himself to me as the brother to my boyfriend’s late brother’s wife.I opened up to him about everything and he confirmed to me that everything my boyfriend told me about himself where all lies, that he’s married and has a son and a daughter and has worked with the state judiciary for more than a year now, that his sister was there the day I got the call in question from the lady who I said claimed to be his wife.He confirmed to me that the person that called me was his wife. And that no body died after the call and he has been at homesince after his graduation in 2009.
Re: Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
According to the boy, that night they asked him infront of his wifeand he denied me. He told them that I was paid and sent for a reason. That he dated me but that was so many years before he got married and that I am lucky he didn’t get me that if he sets his eyes on me he will end my life and that everything that happens in friendship goes with friendship. Even the bike man who promised to help me investigate has stopped taking my calls because he might have told him something terrible aboutme but according to the boy, he knows him very well and knew he was lying.I was shocked because early thisyear, he called me and told me there was a serious problem for which the spiritualist needed some materials he can’t afford, costing almost 40k. I told him all I had was money for my rent andif I gave it to him, I would be stranded but he told me to give him, that the case would end soon and that I won’t even be paying another rent again which I obliged with hope. Apart from that, I have been buying clothes for him and sending monies to his account for his feeding at sars where he said he had been. When I asked how he withdraws the monies, he told me that a police man usually withdraws it for him with his atm.But one thing the boy confirmed to me was that his two brothers actually died, that one died of kidney problem and the other died in an accident. That was a problem to me because I don’t know if the entire story about theoccult case is false or if there is any atom of truth in it considering the fact that the onlytruth he has told me about himself for the past 8 years is the death of his brothers. Although he told me that the spiritualist instructed that this brothers cannot be buried unlesshe comes back and perform some rites otherwise there will be mysterious deaths in their family if they are buried before the end of the case. But the boy informed me that one of them has been buried already. I even told my family about the death ofone of his brother though I didn’t reveal the real circumstance behind his death with the hope that when the man returns, he will reveal everything to my family and they won’t have any reason to be scared anymore because everything will be ok by then and everyone will be happy. My mum had already told the entire family that we must attendthe burial.The boy told me that he has told his sister, my boyfriend’s late brother’s wife about me and she will handle the matter. She calledme and I met her on the 17th of November. I told her everything and demanded to know the truth about everything so I can know how to put my life together and move on. She told me that everything he told me about himself were all lies that he has been in a relationship with a girl since 2010 which she is aware of and they got married in the year 2014. She showed me the picture of his two year old son and wife who she said is less than 21 years and told me he only deceived me. She said his wife has been complaining to herthat her husband has been having an affair with a girl for years and showed her my number. She also said that he joined a cult but he came out that she is not sure if he actually came out. I noticed she was withholding certain information from me to protect him. I told herI wanted to speak with his elder brother because according to theboy I’ve been communicating with, his elder brother is the only one he is scared of and can take the whole thing seriously. She insisted that she won’t involve him in other not to escalate the whole thing and for the sake of my life. That my supposed boyfriend is the most hardened and wicked among all his brothers, that if I make any movethat will implicate him, he will go to any length to terminate me even if it means everyone including him will die too. She snapped my picture and told me she will discuss everything with him last night. She called me thismorning to say she will do it today instead because she was scared of his mood last night.I suggested that I inform the police for the safety of my life and she told me that I shouldn’t do such that she discussed with her lawyer friend and they told her I had no case and that she knows even the commissioner ofpolice even if I decide to go, it will endanger my life. She told me to come to her church on Sunday that all she can do is to pray for me to get married next year which is not my main problem and assured me that so long as she is there that she will make sure he doesn’t harm me.My life is shattered and I’m in theworst shock of my life right now. I don’t know if I will be able to recover from this. I’m filled with so much anger and sadness. Please how do I handle this? How do I make him pay for all hehas done to me?
Re: Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? by fijiano202(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
WOW AND WOW
Re: Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
so weird.
Re: Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2016
This is a strange story. undecided
Re: Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? by baby124: 2:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Lol! The girl in this story is completely crazy.lmao. No wonder she was scammed for 8yrs. Are you Jesus!!! Only you saviour
Re: Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2016
I don't even know what to say . . .

That's what desperation causes. All in a bid to get married , she decided to be a fool. I find it difficult to believe that she never suspected he was only using her. But I guess she ignored the obvious signs because she wanted to become a Mrs.

She's afraid to die, yet she willing commuted abortion twice for a man she feeds and caters for. Chai, mumu race to power 20!

I bet she's not the only one the man is pulling such scam on. After being 'successful ' with her, he will certainly be practicing his trade on other women.

Such things only happen to desperate women with loose morals. Lying to your family because of a Man!!

SMH. I feel no pity for her at all.
Re: Copied From Motherhoodinstylemagazine. What Do You Think? by NoToPile: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Unbiased Answer To This Question / See How To Plan Your Kid's Birthday Party On A Small Budget / Nigerian Groom Surprises Bride With Dance On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.