Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

‘my Ill Health Made It Impossible To Release An Album This Year’ – Niyola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Ill Health Made It Impossible To Release An Album This Year’ – Niyola (527 Views)

"Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies / Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Ill Health Made It Impossible To Release An Album This Year’ – Niyola by Naijahotloaded(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
EME act, Niyola, has a few powerful words for every one out there today.

Read her message below:

At the beginning of 2016, I had two goals: to release an album and to launch my movement to empower young women.

Having been in the music industry for over a decade, I’ve been opportune to experience a lot, from the inception of this generation of music to what it has now grown into.

While it is commendable that it’s grown so vast, it’s still disheartening that a lot of talented singers especially women have no real avenue to express their art. Continue reading...http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/12/08/my-ill-health-made-it-impossible-to-release-an-album-this-year-niyola/

Re: ‘my Ill Health Made It Impossible To Release An Album This Year’ – Niyola by herzern(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
If not for this Single "TOH BAD".

I probably wouldn't have known her.
Re: ‘my Ill Health Made It Impossible To Release An Album This Year’ – Niyola by nepapole(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Eeya... Get well soon.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Stephanie Okereke Covers Latest Issue Of Motherhood-instyle With Her Son / 'you Borrowed Your Sense From A Mad Woman' Bobrisky Slams Halima Abubakar / The Death Of The Headies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.