Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Who Can Help Me Make Payment In Dollar On Paypal To Get Paid In Naira - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Help Me Make Payment In Dollar On Paypal To Get Paid In Naira (1431 Views)

Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds / Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? / Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Make Payment In Dollar On Paypal To Get Paid In Naira by MediaDeveloper(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
I seriously need to make payment for my online service via PayPal but like you know our government has stopped naira cards from making payment in dollars. anyone who can help should WhatsApp +2347039081681 asap
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In Dollar On Paypal To Get Paid In Naira by Nsonaso(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2016
MediaDeveloper:
I seriously need to make payment for my online service via paypal but like you know our government have stopped naira cards from making payment in dollars. any one who can help should whatsapp +2347039081681 asap
Contact me
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In Dollar On Paypal To Get Paid In Naira by ilekky(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2016
Call yemlat@ 07069186241 or watapps on 08028359239

We make paypal payment like duck to water.
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In Dollar On Paypal To Get Paid In Naira by MediaDeveloper(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2016
I have gotten help
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In Dollar On Paypal To Get Paid In Naira by Cyberleets: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
ujoh11:

Hello,

I want to share with you this company website where i make weekly incomes http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php from the comfort of my home daily without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and You will receive the next price you will use to sell your virta stock to make your instant profit.

Once the virta stock market price rise up to your next selling price, you will sell your virta stock and make your instant profit. No RISK TRADING.

You can withdraw your profit daily from a minimum of $1 and above.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet every week.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.

Ur web developer did a poor job for u.
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In Dollar On Paypal To Get Paid In Naira by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2018
MediaDeveloper:
I seriously need to make payment for my online service via paypal but like you know our government have stopped naira cards from making payment in dollars. any one who can help should whatsapp +2347039081681 asap
It is safer to open a Nigerian PayPal account and add you Naira mastercard to make payments!
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In Dollar On Paypal To Get Paid In Naira by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2018
Who are these people resurrecting old and buried posts

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Decoder Price, Subscription And Full Channel List / Its The Festive Season And We Come Bearing Gifts! / Learn How To Create A New Product For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.