Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders (3130 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid / Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
when i hear the word sunset at dawn i dont apply it to real life setting until yesterday.by GOD's grace i passed out from the unizik pre degree programme i was given physiology against nursing i applied for i accepted praying to GOD to make it possible for me to switch fast forward to today though i have paid my clearance fees i thought when a door is closed another is opened?but in my case a door was opened and another shut in my face i Just received a call from my mum that my dad is dead.i am appealing to nairalanders to help me out because i dont want to lose this opportunity please i need help.below is the screenshot of my admission status sent by a friend
CC:R231
TeHN

Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 09, 2016
Na wah undecided undecided
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by baby124: 1:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Send your request to TeHn. If you are genuine I don't mind helping you.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
baby124:
please who is tehn?i wont come to a public forum to tarnish my image and bring curses to my family
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by baby124: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
jnichole:
please who is tehn?i wont come to a public forum to tarnish my image and bring curses to my family
It's the NL charity. They will investigate your case and provide proof of your claims
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
baby124:

It's the NL charity. They will investigate your case and provide proof of your claims
please how do i contact tehn?
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
baby124:
please ma/sir if there is any way you can help me please help me i wont mind praying rosary for two months for you
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by baby124: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
jnichole:
please ma/sir if there is any way you can help me please help me i wont mind praying rosary for two months for you
Ask TeHN to investigate your request first. They have a name on NL. How much is the fee?
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
baby124:

Ask TeHN to investigate your request first. They have a name on NL. How much is the fee?
the whole fee excluding accomodation is estimated at 120thousand but i have paid my clearance fee gss fee and i am now trying to get the school fee.i will gladly appreciate any help.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by baby124: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
For a federal university? Can you post proof of the fee with your name on it?

jnichole:
the whole fee excluding accomodation is estimated at 120thousand but i have paid my clearance fee gss fee and i am now trying to get the school fee.i will gladly appreciate any help.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
baby124:
For a federal university? Can you post proof of the fee with your name on it?

i will tomorrow
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by baby124: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
jnichole:
i will tomorrow
It's a similar amount on this site too. It's profitable to be honest at all times. There is no way a federal university is 120k. I am waiting for the receipt. Also be sure that I will send someone to verify all this information.
http://www.elitesplanetblog.com/2015/10/checkview-unizik-20152016-school-fees.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2016
baby124:

It's a similar amount on this site too. It's profitable to be honest at all times. There is no way a federal university is 120k. I am waiting for the receipt. Also be sure that I will send someone to verify all this information.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/nigerian-universities-and-their-school-fees/
if you mean the school fee only you are right because the school fee is 56thousand as i am a new student.if possible add me on whatsapp i will send you a message showing all the fees may GOD strike me dead if i edit it.08060689829 thats my number
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by byvan03: 1:15am On Dec 18, 2016
UNIZIK charged you 120k excluding accomodation? How did you pay clearance fee without school fees? Nawaoh for you!!!! 56k, which fees completed it 120k? You are a shameless liar! Your mum just called that your father died and the first thing that came to your mind is to come here and beg for your fees? Post your receipt here!

Your sense did not tell you to claim that you paid acceptance fees, instead you claimed that you paid clearance fees.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by byvan03: 1:24am On Dec 18, 2016
jnichole:

What is clearance GSS fee?
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by baby124: 2:37am On Dec 18, 2016
jnichole:
if you mean the school fee only you are right because the school fee is 56thousand as i am a new student.if possible add me on whatsapp i will send you a message showing all the fees may GOD strike me dead if i edit it.08060689829 thats my number
I am not contacting you by phone. I know exactly how much your school fees is. I was just testing you to see if you would be honest. You inflated it by another 60k and that 60k school fees covers all as we have seen in UNN. The government has made school fees almost the same across the board. I am not stupid. Please try someone else. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by baby124: 2:44am On Dec 18, 2016
byvan03:
UNIZIK charged you 120k excluding accomodation? How did you pay clearance fee without school fees? Nawaoh for you!!!! 56k, which fees completed it 120k? You are a shameless liar! Your mum just called that your father died and the first thing that came to your mind is to come here and beg for your fees? Post your receipt here!

Your sense did not tell you to claim that you paid acceptance fees, instead you claimed that you paid clearance fees.
Don't mind him. He has seen maga. How can a federal school charge 120k a term!!! That means school is not for the average to poor family again. Even with hostel it cannot be up to 80k. What a shame. I am quite disappointed. This is how people mess their lives up. If he can't be honest with a simple question about his school fees, then I can not help. I never inflated the school fees for my own parents not to talk of someone that wants to help my future. He better go and find work and pay for his school fees. Let him know how hard it is to work for your own money. Imagine someone that claims to be desperate and not have is trying to deceive someone that wants to help him. He thinks I am a fool because I took pity on him. See why some people with money treat the less privileged like trash because they believe anyone that will help them or pity them is a maga and an opportunity to chop the person to death. OP please don't bother to mention me again. I know a family that needs help at this time. Goodluck to you.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by baby124: 2:48am On Dec 18, 2016
Pls mods just delete this thread so it doesn't affect his future. I can only hope he learns a life lesson from this.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by byvan03: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2016
baby124:

Don't mind him. He has seen maga. How can a federal school charge 120k a term!!! That means school is not for the average to poor family again. Even with hostel it cannot be up to 80k. What a shame. I am quite disappointed. This is how people mess their lives up. If he can't be honest with a simple question about his school fees, then I can not help. I never inflated the school fees for my own parents not to talk of someone that wants to help my future. He better go and find work and pay for his school fees. Let him know how hard it is to work for your own money. Imagine someone that claims to be desperate and not have is trying to deceive someone that wants to help him. He thinks I am a fool because I took pity on him. See why some people with money treat the less privileged like trash because they believe anyone that will help them or pity them is a maga and an opportunity to chop the person to death. OP please don't bother to mention me again. I know a family that needs help at this time. Goodluck to you.

I don't believe he got any admission in the first place. Those admitted in Unizik knew their status since July and this guy is here December 17th. You asked him to post his receipt and he told you later, who will hesitate before trying to convince a potential helper? He said he just received a call that his dad died and the first thing that came to his mind is to come here and commence begging, even a monster child won't do that till days later. It is so unfortunate what people have become.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2016
byvan03:

I don't believe he got any admission in the first place. Those admitted in Unizik knew their status since July and this guy is here December 17th. You asked him to post his receipt and he told you later, who will hesitate before trying to convince a potential helper? He said he just received a call that his dad died and the first thing that came to his mind is to come here and commence begging, even a monster child won't do that till days later. It is so unfortunate what people have become.
thank you for your response you said i am a fraud that those admitted in unizik knew their status since 17th july i dont know if that is true but at that date pre science students unizik of which i was part of were preparing for exams.my pre science reg number is psp/2016/2018 you can investigate if you like and you calling me a thief is not justifiable please ask a newly admitted student in unizik how much the total fee to be paid is then you see if i lie or not.you said i did not gain any Admission i uploaded a screenshot of my Admission status below my first post you called mods to close the thread no problem but remember do unto others what you want to be done unto you i pray none of your children will pass through what i am passing through have a happy sunday
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2016
byvan03:

What is clearance GSS fee?
clearance fee,GSS fee they are different
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2016
byvan03:

i thought clearance and acceptance are same thing
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2016
jnichole:
thank you for your response you said i am a fraud that those admitted in unizik knew their status since 17th july i dont know if that is true but at that date pre science students unizik of which i was part of were preparing for exams.my pre science reg number is psp/2016/2018 you can investigate if you like and you calling me a thief is not justifiable please ask a newly admitted student in unizik how much the total fee to be paid is then you see if i lie or not.you said i did not gain any Admission i uploaded a screenshot of my Admission status below my first post you called mods to close the thread no problem but remember do unto others what you want to be done unto you i pray none of your children will pass through what i am passing through have a happy sunday

Is this evil part of your prayer necessary?
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Is this evil part of your prayer necessary?
its not evil i dont Wish him/her bad
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2016
jnichole:
its not evil i dont Wish him/her bad

Then why include it in your write-up?
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Then why include it in your write-up?
i was carried away by anger.he/she just ridiculed me why would i mortgage my future just because of something that will pass away easily?i will try get a phone with a good camera snap and upload all the pictures of receipts and remitai did
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2016
jnichole:
i was carried away by anger. he/she just ridiculed me why would i mortgage my future just because of something that will pass away easily?i will try get a phone with a good camera snap and upload all the pictures of receipts and remitai did

Doesn't justify your action. Do the right thing and apologise.
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Doesn't justify your action. Do the right thing and apologise.
i will thanks
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by jnichole(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2016
jnichole:
i am sorry if i said something bad
Re: I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders by byvan03: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
jnichole:

Shut down those fingers of yours! You saw someone willing to help, instead you chose to tell lies. Why can't you upload your receipt here? Why are you trying to corner her to watsapp? Carry your cheap emotional blackmail go dash who send you SMS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast / (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr / Are First-born Children Truly More Intelligent Than Their Siblings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.