Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone (3679 Views)

State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions / Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries / The Signs Of End Times. When Is The World Going To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Bros, everything has been fulfilled cheesy.

How I go take keep sit for you, you are not one of us na, abi are you one of us? You given your life to Christ?

Sorry to disturb you boys but I'm a little confused; who is "The Son of man" that is going to be king?

Is it Jesus and if so why call Him "The Son of Man" IF he is "The Son of God?"
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by MrPresident1: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Sorry to disturb you boys but I'm a little confused; who is "The Son of man" that is going to be king?

Is it Jesus and if so why call Him "The Son of Man" IF he is "The Son of God?"

He is fully God, and he is fully man.

As God, he is the son of God.
As a man, he is the son of man grin wink
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by hahn(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Come and meet me on that thread right now grin. I will tear you to pieces there grin

Don't be silly. I didn't even read that sh1t you put together undecided
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by hahn(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Come and meet me on that thread right now grin. I will tear you to pieces there grin

Since the world is ending soon contact me so that you can transfer all your cash into my account because we both know I will not make it to heaven and will need it here on earth. In fact, if I was offered I would reject it because I cannot imagine myself in the same place as you, kingebukasblog. winner01 and other "born again" Jehovah's heaven bound delusional brethren.

It would be like being stuck in a psychiatric hospital when I know I am normal

smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
hahn:

Since the world is ending soon contact me so that you can transfer all your cash into my account because we both know I will not make it to heaven and will need it here on earth. In fact, if I was offered I would reject it because I cannot imagine myself in the same place as you, kingebukasblog. winner01 and other "born again" Jehovah's heaven bound delusional brethren.

It would be like being stuck in a psychiatric hospital when I know I am normal

smiley

Heaven is here on earth
https://www.nairaland.com/2931676/dealing-misconceptions-receive-mansions-heaven
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by hahn(m): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1:

He is fully God, and he is fully man.

As God, he is the son of God.
As a man, he is the son of man grin wink

But his selling point is the fact that no man fathered him.

It all sounds like a contradiction.
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by felixomor: 2:56am On Dec 10, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Orishi orishi moniker.
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 10, 2016
This January is going to be intresting....
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 10, 2016
felixomor:

Orishi orishi moniker.

What does that mean?

SirWere:
This January is going to be intresting....

Why, what's happening in January
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by felixomor: 3:43am On Dec 10, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

What does that mean?

Hmmmm, Na so cheesy
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 10, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

What does that mean?

Why, what's happening in January
Don't you know?? MrPresident1; in his gallantness has prophesied christ's coming on or before Jan 21, 2017.

Naturally; it will be fun to rip him apart...
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by 4kings: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1 please honour hahn's proposal, since you have nothing to lose.

And hahn we would split the cash OK. wink
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 10, 2016
SirWere:
Don't you know?? MrPresident1; in his gallantness has prophesied christ's coming on or before Jan 21, 2017.

Naturally; it will be fun to rip him apart...

Nice smiley I hope he brings me sweets grin
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by MrPresident1: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Come to the watchers' thread to ask your questions
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2016
4kings:

I have not seen you on the watchers' thread. Come there and register your presence. All your inquiries will be answered there grin
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by hahn(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2016
4kings:

Let him contact me first wink
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by 4kings: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1:

I have not seen you on the watchers' thread. Come there and register your presence. All your inquiries will be answered there grin
Ok
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by 4kings: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2016
hahn:

Let him contact me first wink
I doubt that.
But if he does, remember me ooo
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by hahn(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2016
4kings:

I doubt that.
But if he does, remember me in paradise ooo

I am not Jesus bro tongue
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by easterwick(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Where is the kingdom is it not in ur heart?so go and bear fruits without that christ will not come how can christian bear fruit when they runing after miracles despising ordnary and other people see them hate witches,idolatrs,other religion even their self saying am for paul,for apollo for christ,christ is divided and cannt stand like wise the kingdom of The true God cant be on earth except that of serpent[satan] so go and love ur selves christians.
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by jonbellion(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
9 more days MrPresident1

2 Likes

Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by MrPresident1: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
jonbellion:
9 more days MrPresident1

Olodo. I thought agnostic atheists were smart people tongue so from 14th to 20th is 9 days abi?

Olodo angry
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by jonbellion(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
MrPresident1:

Olodo. I thought agnostic atheists were smart people tongue so from 14th to 20th is 9 days abi?

Olodo >sad
ooh sorry I missed the date
Stfu smiley
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by EyeHateGod: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

Olodo angry
Where in the definition of Agnostic is the word "Smart" found? What made you come to that confusion?
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by MrPresident1: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
EyeHateGod:

Where in the definition of Agnostic is the word "Smart" found? What made you come to that confusion?

Isn't it cool and smart to be identified as an atheist or an agnostic? It makes you 'far smarter' than the religious/faith-ful folks grin
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by EyeHateGod: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

Isn't it cool and smart to be identified as an atheist or an agnostic? It makes you 'far smarter' than the religious/faith-ful folks grin
It doesn't maybe you guys are the one seeing it that way. Do you guys think being an Atheist is cool and being a Christian is not?

1 Like

Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by MrPresident1: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
EyeHateGod:

It doesn't maybe you guys are the one seeing it that way. Do you guys think being an Atheist is cool and being a Christian is not?

Well...cool is usually measured in terms of most recent. Negro atheism is a very recent fad, religion and God is second nature to a Negro, so it it is cool to be an atheist just new fashion displaces old fashion grin
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by EyeHateGod: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

Well...cool is usually measured in terms of most recent. Negro atheism is a very recent fad, religion and God is second nature to a Negro, so it it is cool to be an atheist just new fashion displaces old fashion grin
No it is not you have been misinformed
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by MrPresident1: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
EyeHateGod:

No it is not you have been misinformed

Reform me my dear brother grin
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by wolesmile(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

Whenever I am looking for you, I know what threads to find you.
See you on Saturday, bro. Or you'd have been raptured then?
Re: List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone by jonbellion(m): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2017
1 more day according to MrPresident1 I guess undecided
Loool
Coolusername
Remember this dude said Obama wont hand over to trump
LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahweh - A Pagan Name? / What Was Today's Sunday Topic At Your Church / Next Level Breakthroughs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.