Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Yes! She Definitely Needs This More Than You - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Yes! She Definitely Needs This More Than You (584 Views)

All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) / Yes! She Definitely Needs This More Than You / The 2017 Toyota C-HR Nigerians Will Definitely Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes! She Definitely Needs This More Than You by TRYGO(m): 6:24am On Dec 09, 2016
INTRODUCTION
Today, I'm digressing a bit from the pattern of my write-ups from a male dominated target, to a focusing this one to the female folks.
Many of us, I guess have seen, or even heard stories of how our WIVES, SISTERS, GIRL FRIENDS, and EVEN MOTHERS, have being one way or the other, stranded, in a not too secure area, as a result of vehicle breakdowns.
In such a situation, realizing that it all happened as a result of some minor car faults, and that they become helpless in such a situation, is baffling.

HERE'S WHAT SHE SHOULD DO WHEN FACED WITH A PROBLEM LIKE THAT

1. When driving, let your eyes, ears and mind be at alert. The volume of the car's stereo, should be at a minimum. This would enable you identify where unusual noises are coming from, when faced with one.

2. Depending on the nature of breakdowns, calm down, and give your husband (friend), or your mechanic a call.
Control your emotions in such a situation. Some people take advantage of people who are emotionally unbalanced in such a situation.

3. If you're a hands on lady doing simple stuffs on cars like checking tire pressures, fluid levels,

4. Stay in the car, if the car's Ac system is still running.

5. Be security conscious, while waiting for help to come.
Its a normal sight in Lagos, to suddenly notice the appearance of touts claiming to want to assist you, or get you a mechanic. If you aren't comfortable with such people, ask them to leave, or inform them your MILITARY husband has sent down some military engineers on their way(I'm not lying o! They flee when they hear "soldier de come").
If you're a hands on lady doing simple stuffs on cars like checking tire pressures, and fluid levels,
pop open the bonnet, and check what the problem(s) could be.

CONCLUSION
Its fun driving in a car, but isn't, when suddenly that car breakdown.
Never trust even that brand new car. It too, can put you in a mess.
Understanding the basics of how that car you're driving works, pays off in the long run for you female folks!
Diversify your interests into having just some basic automotive repair tips.
Some ladies kind of like think they shouldn't be concerned about what happens to their cars, assuming, " I'm just to start that car, and drive ". But, emmmm, when it disappoints you on the road, you'll figure out how embarrassing that experience is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Road Safety Tips For Nigerian Motorists / Can A Car Battery Die While Driving? A Complete Guide In 2020 / Kazeemizing Vehicles: What Is This Change Over For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.