Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps (72575 Views)

Pregnant Women In Nysc Camps / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by mrsfavour(f): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
2012 Batch B, Kaiyama Bayelsa State, Lots Of Women Were Dismissed bc of that unholy act which is so bad.(by God's Grace) i held myself althrough and after camp i met my hubby at owerri where we reside and we got drown into each other. cant imagine a woman in extra marrital affair. its not good at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
comshots:
What about the nysc married men that does the same thing?
Help me ask dem.Would they call a lady that her husband is cheating on her?

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by espionage48(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
that normal thing Na...3wks of enjoyment. I pity their husbands sha..Abeg check out my signature and see Ur bank account smile this xmas
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by chi4ik(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
What Are The Reasons For Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women During Nysc Camp

While on camp at Umuna Bende Nysc Orientation camp in Abia state I noticed the way some married women flirt with male corps members... The kind of flirting I saw with my eyes was worse than what some singles would have done there... Infact on camp, the married once behaved as if they are unmarried while the unmarried ones behaved even more responsible...

There was this incident that happened on camp about a married woman that was caught with another guy having sex at the big field there at night.. The husband of the woman was sent for to see his disgraceful wife.. The man simply removed his ring and gave it to the boy that slept with his wife and left the camp...

Sad indeed but such cases of sexual promiscuity seems to be the order of the day when ever there is a functional NYSC Orientation camp...

So I ask a question for discussion and contributions... Those married women caught on different occassions for sex related offenses during NYSC Orientation camp... Were they sex starved or are they sex addicts that can't endure for just three weeks without sex?

Please also share other sex related offenses committed during NYSC Orientation Camp...

(Shout out to all Jesus Corpers... I love this family of God...) The above write up was experienced in July 2010 NYSC Batch B Orientation Camp in Umuna Bende in Abia State...
see me see wahala o, one your story was years back (2010), secondary Im I the women involved to know if they were sex starved or not? this is a rhetorical question!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
juman:

That particular story nah concocted story.

sorryto disappoint you bro.. it happened... Did you serve then? Only people that served during that period have the right to say if it's true or not... But it's true by the way... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
discman2k2:

I want to say that people start giving themselves High BP when dey start minding & imagining & investigating their spouses affairs. Me i dnt watch or try to knw if my wife is doing anythng, meanwhile me I'm not a saint. D logic is : weda u imvestigte or not if som1 wants to do, deyll do, & ull nt fimd out atallllll! Also, d consequences of knwing is painful & disappointment & heartbreak. So, save urself all pains BY CONSCIOUSLY NOT TRY TO KNOW OR SEE.

#What u dnt knw wont kill u
you may be right here though but even the bible says my people suffer for lack of knowledge grin.. meaning it's better to know and take action than not know and probably suffer the fate of being infected with hic aids...

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
jaywhoco:
Hmmmmmm. .. My camp my batch. Heard that story. It was horrible. Couldn't authenticate...miss platoon 2...iron. Bar...
I am happy you were part of that batch, it's a good thing that at least you heard of it then.. good to meet you bro... cool

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
justscorchone:

You never jam,pray to God not to jam.women like sex pass
Amen o cool
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
I like the part where he gave the boy his ring like
"she's all yours buddy" grin grin grin

Sounds like something I'd do no long talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:

Ehen...Finger observer! So instead of you to focus on the rope you are climbing; you will be looking at the fingers of all the women to know if they are married and flirting abi they gave you list of the marital status of all the females. Thats how people will not mind their business and be minding other peoples own. Aproko
Lol... One can't help but notice certain things bro... If I didn't notice it then you probably would not have commented a front page topic that has to do with it cool cool Lol... Just kidding bro..
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
truthsayer007:

NYSC is built for messing up, Its like VEGAS. What happens there stays there. Period !

If my babe goes for NYSC, as long as she doesn't come back pregnant..I'm fine.
hahhaha you must be a realist... Nice one... I like your view on this...
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by abbey621(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
How many married women and men do we have serving? Less than 5% of the total NYSC population. Majority of them are not promiscuous so I don't know where OP got the wrong information from, perhaps the way most women call their boyfriend 'husband' gives this impression grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by holluphemydavid(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
dey just wnt to av a taste of different cucumber grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
masseratti:
liar liar, husband Will be sent by NYSC to come and see his cheating wife on camp? tell another story please. Cheaters are everywhere you go like MTN
if you go through the comments you will find out that a particular guy has confirmed this story cos he also served during this period... Thanks for your observation... I happily served that period cool
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin

Just passing by to give u a kiss

Goodnyt smellinganus.

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Just passing by to give u a kiss

Goodnyt smellinganus.
sweet dreams boo...God bless your sleep... Sleep like a baby ...
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by adedehinbo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
exactly my thoughts and the the thoughts of some other corps members during that period... A home was broken... However, maybe it was just Nemesis catching up with the woman...
the woman should ve sued nysc to make a huge money from them
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
adedehinbo:
the woman should ve sued nysc to make a huge money from them
well , I don't think she will win because she broke the camp rules , Infact we were warned before then not to engage in such if not the culprits will be sent home... Although some of us had sympathy for her that period but it sti doesn't change the fact that she broke camp rules... Maybe her husband was her next of kin so I think they felt it was the appropriate thing to do

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by DNA9(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
mrsfavour:
2012 Batch B, Kaiyama Bayelsa State, Lots Of Women Were Dismissed bc of that unholy act which is so bad.(by God's Grace) i held myself althrough and after camp i met my hubby at owerri where we reside and we got drown into each other. cant imagine a woman in extra marrital affair. its not good at all.

It's cool.. but don't judge d ones doing it wen u see dem... jst pray God blesses your marriage.. jst pray.. jst pray hard.. dts all I can say.
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
MizOmalicha:
Why would dey even allow a married woman stay in camp.. between d camp commandant in Abia state said all married women should leave weda nursing or preggy or just wedded! Once u fill d book of life for married women dey ask u 2carry urslf out maka stories like dis.
But me i didn't hear of dis one o Uncle OP
married women also take part in the orientation... The only time they ask them to probably leave is if they are nursing mothers or if they find out they pregnant... What year did you serve in abia? I served in 2010 as a batch B corps members...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Blurryface:
Instead of mouth wey dey chop before to stop chopping let the one wey never chop no chop. A single lady go only chop d!ck when she wants to but a married woman wey dey collect d!ck everyday whether she liked it or not no go just come camp close her bonnet so easily. That is the reason.

But the part where you wrote that NYSC sent for the woman's husband na lie oooo. You just added pepper, maggi, ginger and garlic to spice up the cooked up story.
someone that served then has already commented that he heard of it then... cool trust me... Worse things happen there that you don't even know of...
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
kaygeorge:
same thing happened in 2014 batch B,umuna bende abia state... some of the women removed their wedding rings nd keep in camp so that they could enjoy d guys Tohto.WOMEN=UNPREDICTABLE
wow.. is that place cursed or what shocked Umana Bende again?
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
linearity:
Wetin come concern NYSC concern a legal activity, that two consenting adults are engaged in?

As long as it is legal i.e. someone was not forced, none of them is a minor, money did not change hands and it was not in public view; NYSC should had only made sure they do not litter the place after use, and if otherwise, make them to pickup after themselves.

In life, if you do not allow people to follow their intuitions, even if it means doing stupid things or failing or making mistakes; society in general will not advance, our gene pool will not improve, natural selection will not occur and our future will be bleak.

It is also ironic and hypocritical of NYSC, to openly distribute free condoms to both single and married coppers and at the same times, punish the latter for using them.

I think, she have a case against NYSC for causing her marital collapse....and NO! her adultery did not directly lead to her marital collapse. Where it not for the intrusion of NYSC, her marriage would not have collapsed, when and how it did. Though, it could be argued in court that, given her adulterous lifestyle, her marriage would had collapsed eventually. That premise is hypocritical and futuristic, and the court can not use the high likelihood of some futuristic events occurring, as as bases for deciding a case. More so, those futuristic events, also have a slight chance of not happening and should be discounted, as they are not concrete and tangible as evidence.
it's against camp rules... We were warned against it and were told the consequences of such actions
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by benzems(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Akinaukwa: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
If you are ever married to a woman whose libido is high she automatically becomes our wife and not your wife. Whatever be the case i hate such acts whether by a man or woman.
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Babzilla:
I like the part where he gave the boy his ring like
"she's all yours buddy" grin grin grin

Sounds like something I'd do no long talk
hahahah nice one... One of the guys that commented said it also happened in 2014 on that same camp in abia state... Lol...

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Its not enough to say that married female corp members flirt on camp.

You provide verifiable evidence, give us specific data like:.

1. The State of Origin of these Hot women, so that our name Checking Unit can scan them out.

We want to build a demographic profile showing the most promiscuous female corpers in Naija. grin

There shall be award gala night for them.
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Olosho na olosho anytime any day
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by SmellingAnus(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
kaeforum:
Its not enough to say that married female corp members flirt on camp.

You provide verifiable evidence, give us specific data like:.

1. The State of Origin of these Hot women, so that our name Checking Unit can scan them out.

We want to build a demographic profile showing the most promiscuous female corpers in Naija. grin

There shall be award gala night for them.
hahahhaah good suggestion though... But such will be difficult to obtain but not impossible cool

1 Like

Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by Successfigure: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
What do you call flirt? And how can you explain flirt?
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by autonomous22: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
delishpot:

Wrong assumption. Society just demands and enforces the lifestyle.

@TOPIC, why would NYSC call her husband? Do they also include family morality duties in the NYSC programme? Would they have called the wife/wives if the husband was caught sleeping with a woman he was not married to?
They handled this thing badly in my opinion.

Don't tell me u love wat f female corper did ...
Re: Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps by discman2k2(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
you may be right here though but even the bible says my people suffer for lack of knowledge grin.. meaning it's better to know and take action than not know and probably suffer the fate of being infected with hic aids...

My broda, ur probably ryte, hwever, i must let u understand that d same Bible tells us that Jesus forbids Divorce in marriage. If u discover dat ur spouse is having an infidel, hw wld u feel? Will u mind ever really feel d same abt her/him? Mind u trust is the foundation of every relationship & if broken by infidelity can hardly be restored.God help us sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.