Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,040 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) (48855 Views)

Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church / Man - Strangles His 4 Children, Sets Home Ablaze, Hangs Self In Port Harcourt / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by wadetaw202: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Emrixx:
Cele.......hmmmm fear dem

We know of thousands Pentecostal pastors who are also fuckingg church members. So, shut your mouth up
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Amhappy(f): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thou shall not commit Adultery. God is wise. Some young men on this forum makes excuses for adulterous men. Foolishness of man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by ojun50(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
wadetaw202:

We know of thousands Pentecostal pastors who are also fuckingg church members. So, shut your mouth up
cele
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
blackprowler:

I've lived in Benin and one landlady I knew had 4 children from 3 different men. In Benue, I hear some men offer their wives for sex. There must be something to it. Nigerians in general believe that Edo girls are prostitutes. Cossy Orjiakor is an Ibo and they say Ibo girls are prostitutes. SO, tell me where you want to place your bet. I'm not a Yoruba. Indeed, I don't identify myself by ethnicity (tribe) which is unfathomable in this desperately backward country
so cossy is Ashawo ehya... just accept the bitter truth Yoruba's has the loosest waist...
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
bawz012:

Well, there are still modest pple in that region (west) sha cos that is where i live.

i hav learnt so far not to judge a whole by the few bad ones.

Does it mean that prostitution does not exist up north?

just wondering, only time will tell.
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by thunderbabs: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Guys, and that is what ur big cassava can cause. Arson and Homicide together

You get big cassava cry

God rest the souls of the departed
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by wadetaw202: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
ojun50:

cele

Empty Pentecostal.

Do you know what they call Ichabod?

It means The Glory Has Departed!

That is the exact state Pentecostal churches and pastors are now. You have lost your former glory. Your salt has lost its taste and it is only worthy to be thrown on the ground and be trampled under the feet of men.

Shame!!!
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Pdizzle(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
AlexCk:
So dark the con of man

madonna of the rocks
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Olakunlae: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
please i want to ask a serious Question and I need a decent answer... why is it that Infidelity/Adultery is common in Western Nigeria I want to ask if this thing they are doing is ancestral curse or genetic, because every 90% of reported case of raping,adultery,infidelity, pedophile etc has it root to the WEST

You are just being ignorant and mischievous... I'm sure that most of nairaland users are from the West or live in the West, therefore major News come from there. I'm sure if this was the other way i.e East, many of these news will be from the East.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by chronique(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Why wasn't the philandering husband burnt along? Sometimes, it beats my imagination how people would intentionally use their hands to bring problems to themselves. How has his cheating lifestyle helped him now? I only feel sorry for the innocent wife and kids who lost their lives due to his stupidity and foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Olakunlae:

You are just being ignorant... I'm sure that most of nairaland users are from the West or live in the West, therefore major News come from there. I'm sure if this was the other way i.e East, many of these news will be from the East.
is that what they told you charlie most of Nairaland are not western... but the fact is clear.. west has sugary waist
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by AlexCk: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pdizzle:

madonna of the rocks

DaVinci wink
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Ngozi123(f): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
RIP to the victims.

The perpetrator's crime has nothing to do with tribe imo. It's a crime of passion and we see cases like this happen across the country.
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by fletcherA: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
the facts of this case was thoroughly treated in a chapter of Aguda's Law of Evidence textbook.....uniben undergraduate days brought back to life...
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by LeStylo: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
please i want to ask a serious Question and I need a decent answer... why is it that Infidelity/Adultery is common in Western Nigeria I want to ask if this thing they are doing is ancestral curse or genetic, because every 90% of reported case of raping,adultery,infidelity, pedophile etc has it root to the WEST

Because 90% of media outfits are based in the West. The tales secrets of other regions is protected by poor media penetration.

You'll notice most of such tales are from Lagos, then Ibadan... like that.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Too much wickedness. Iya racheal is a devil. So saddening.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by billyG(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
cele & adultry are like......Zuma help me!

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by bowman000(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
[sup][/sup] sad
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by amanikondo: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
mii4u:
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?
The heart of woman is desperately wicked, who can know it?
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by herzern(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
amanikondo:

Good day Sir.
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by mii4u(f): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
amanikondo:

No be fight, na so bible quote am
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by adisaigbo1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
By their comment you shall know them

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by herzern(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
is that what they told you charlie most of Nairaland are not western... but the fact is clear.. west has sugary waist

I can see you really havinq a qood time on this thread.

Dont Cry victim when the table turns around.
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Demonic mistress..she deserves to b thrown into a burning furnace.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by amanikondo: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:

Good day Sir.

How are you ? Long time.
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by herzern(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
amanikondo:

How are you ? Long time.

I'm very much fine sir.

And you?

Yeah!I lost my phone couldn't access the internet for some months.
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by bluejean(f): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
May d souls of d dead rest in peace

Iya Rachael n Pastor, God kws d number of yr houses smiley

Those tagging people from d west, don't b blind. This thn z happening all over.

Being biased is not news tho so am not surprised for u guys cheesy
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Anybody wey call these people men of God no go bellefull in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by drmuri(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
stupid question from a very daft mind
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Ehinmola(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
End time prophet. By the way what a man of Satan?.
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) by Emrixx(f): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
wadetaw202:

see dis olodo o,wetin make u feel say I be church goer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC / My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 / Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.