Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil (2017 Views)

Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him / 10 Bold Boob Tattoos / Diseye Tantua's How A Nigerian Auto Sales Shop Should Look Like Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Choiszman(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
37-year-old Venezuelan man, Henry Rodriguez, from Caracas, who underwent through multiple facial modifications over the years, has transformed himself into the fictional Nazi supervillain, Red Skull, after spending upto £30,000 in multiple surgeries.

According to Dailymail, the man’s journey started when he got his eyes tattooed black, had implants inserted into his head and then underwent a painful operation to have part of his nose removed.

Speaking to a correspondent, the father of a three-year-old son, said: ‘I would like to highlight that I came from a very modest and traditional family.’

‘It wasn’t easy for my family to accept my lifestyle but, even so, they are still my family and a part of me. My son Aarón Rodrigo is three-years-old. If he accepts me and loves me I don’t care about what other people would say. What matters to me is being happy and accepting myself. We will always be judged.’
Speaking further, he said;

‘Since I was a child, I’ve always liked what was different, extrovert and I am a comic fanatic and I love the Marvel Universe. For that reason I decided to be who I am now and I feel good with myself. That’s the most important thing.

‘I started this project around seven years ago. I wanted to turn myself into this amazing comic character who I’ve really admired since I was little. I feel like there are similarities between this character and I regarding to personality and attitude.
‘It is important to say that the only thing I don’t have in common with him is his Nazi ideology, As for his physical appearance, I’ve always been attracted to that unique shape, his extrovert personality and uniqueness,’ said Henry.

SEE SHOCKING PHOTOS BELOW: shocked undecided

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Choiszman(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
MORE PHOTOS BELOW: shocked embarassed

Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Jafar1: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
ONE CITIZEN OF HELL SPOTTED
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Choiszman(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
CAN YOU IMAGINE grin cheesy
Jafar1:
ONE CITIZEN OF HELL SPOTTED
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by ghost1718(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
citizen of hell
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Choiszman(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
front seat sef
ghost1718:
citizen of hell
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Luizkid(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
What matters to me is being happy and accepting myself. We will always be judged.’
if that's what makes him happy, No wahala
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Choiszman(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
wise words cool
Luizkid:
What matters to me is being happy and accepting myself. We will always be judged.’
if that's what makes him happy, No wahala
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Sunnymatey(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Something has taken over him.
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Choiszman(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
you think?
Sunnymatey:
Something has taken over him.
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Thepasserby(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
who has seen the devil before and how does he look like?
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Thepasserby(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Seun, do the needful. This deserves Fp
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Choise(f): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thepasserby:
who has seen the devil before and how does he look like?
he probably has... Lol
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Goldenheart(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2016
hmmmm....he acted on his passion.
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Where's lalsticlacla sef
The Devil won't be happy with this.!!!
Re: Meet Man Who Went Through Extreme Surgeries And Tattoos To Look Like The Devil by Choiszman(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
grayht:
Where's lalsticlacla sef

The Devil won't be happy with this.!!!
lol... I know right grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Branding, Identity & Logo Design Explained / Scars Of Confusion / Easiest Way To Save Whatsapp Status For Iphone And Android Users Using Xender Ap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.