Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. (732 Views)

HELP! I Have Been Defrauded / Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning / In A Serious Issue With Police, Am In Need Of How To Go About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. by Harkinyemi(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
I've been living with my uncle for more than a year now. Alot of things has happened meanwhile this my uncle is a very strict man. Recently I got some money from bet9ja and some from his shop (I help him to run a small foul feed shop), instead of spoiling the money on irrelevant things, I decided to buy a laptop and keep it with a friend of mine. After 2weeks of buying the gadget, the guy told me it has been stolen from him and what do I have to say? Because of the kind of neighbourhood we are, I could fight him so I remain on a lowkey. Unfortunately one of my cousin knew about it and he naratted to the man everything that happened. My uncle is so mad at me right now. Though he didn't ask me about the issue instead he went to my friend and poured out his mind to him. I'm seeking to know if it's a good idea to go to him (uncle) and apologise to him. Please my honourable Nairalanders, I need advice.
Re: Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Yes! You should apologise to your uncle.....
Re: Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. by Harkinyemi(m): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes! You should apologise to your uncle.....

Thank you so much.
Re: Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. by daewoorazer(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Your narration is not straight How do u mean some? What percentage of d laptop money is from ur uncle's biz? Until I know that, I can't give u a candid adv

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. by Harkinyemi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
daewoorazer:
Your narration is not straight How do u mean some? What percentage of d laptop money is from ur uncle's biz? Until I know that, I can't give u a canldid adv

Almost half of the money comes from his business
Re: Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. by daewoorazer(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
Harkinyemi:

U sef na badt guy grin ...go apologize jur
Re: Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Harkinyemi:

and this profit belonged to your uncle but you kept it to yourself & bought the laptop with it? angry
if so, you definitely owe him an apology, a big one at that.

i doubt someone really stole the laptop from your friend.
it's either he sold it or he has it. be careful who you call your friends.
Re: Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. by Harkinyemi(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2016
iliketheSunrise:

and this profit belonged to your uncle but you kept it to yourself & bought the laptop with it? angry
if so, you definitely owe him an apology, a big one at that.

i doubt someone really stole the laptop from your friend.
it's either he sold it or he has it. be careful who you call your friends.

Yea! I'll apologise to him but I want him to cool off first and for the laptop? Everyone insist that I trail him because he might still have it in his possession
Re: Help! I Need Advice On What To About A Very Serious Issue. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Harkinyemi:

Yea! I'll apologise to him but I want him to cool off first and for the laptop? Everyone insist that I trail him because he might still have it in his possession
yea, as I said above, he might still have it but just doesn't want to give it back. how will you trail him? you sef, what were you thinking? you bought a laptop with your uncle's money and kept it with your friend. i guess you kept it with him b/c you didn't want your uncle to suspect where you got the money from.

-yeah, apologize to your uncle and never do that to him again. he seems like a nice man from what you've described.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Kill Terror Cult Leader,other Gang Members In Rivers / People Laughed And Mocked An African Man As He Drowned In The Grand Canal In Ven / Omg ! You Won ’t Believe What A Jealous Boyfriend Did After Catching A Boy Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.