Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! (6381 Views)

”Thank You For Destroying The Family’s Reputation”–Dad Tells Daughter / Over Thinking About The Future Is Ruining Me / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life / Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
MYpains. at 15, my mum still bought me clothes. was just bigger than my age.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
missjo:

Sweetie, this in bold is all I wanted you to admit. You liked him enough to get close despite the irritation and 10yr age difference.

I don't know why you think I'm being judgemental.
And NO, I don't have the common sense to know that 'forced' means something else other than 'forced' because I read what you type, not what you mean to type.

This is how people get charged for things they aren't guilty of. Instead of using the word 'forced', just say he sweet-talked you and you fell for it because you had already gotten close to him which could have all been avoided if you just blocked the SOB on every social media platform. GET IT?
Yeahh.. Got it . Sorry for earlier.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
mypains:
you are spoilt brat. Get out of here. You will get into more troubles since everyone but yourself is at fault.

Bloody liar wanting to paint the dude bad so he could hang.
Shey i'll lie on nairaland that i don't even have dp or know people? Sorry, cos i wanted to type 'your brain don knock'.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
mypains:

Shut up! Shut up I say again. When is cajoled, persuaded became force? You have been nursing the forking thing in your head.

It's clear fact that when girls fantasies over sexual acts, they can't turn it down when it present itself in reality. You wanted it and you got it.
Shut up too! Si'lly old foo1!
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by baby124: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
I had so many rumors about me having sex when I was a virgin. Even from people that had never toasted me sef. It's not new that people will talk about you. Some will lie to make themselves feel good because they are delusional and cannot separate fiction from reality. This guy obviously has a big problem. Though in actual fact MouthAction is sex. Though forcing another to do it is rape. The best you can do now is stop talking to him. Avoid him at all costs and the places he goes to. For a 25yr old he talks too much! That is not a good sign in a man. I would expect this from a 16yr old. Don't be bothered by all the rumors, brush it off and thank God you did not have vaginal sex with him. This should teach you in future to be very careful of the people you let into your life or go into a compromising location with. Never put your self in a situation that you won't be able to defend your honor and dignity without harm to your self or your reputation! Just ignore him and defend yourself to the amebos that he is just your friend and nothing ever happened between you two. With time the gossip will fizzle out and a more interesting gossip will replace it

1 Like

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Baby124, thanks. And yes, i've learn't my lesson. This happened three years ago though.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by mypains: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
sori, but u dont knw my type. i wasn't spoilt. was already done with high schl and u and i knw dat every high schl gradu8 despite d age is dirty
when I was at your age, I had no girl friend, even at 19, I didn't have. It was just me and my books.

It's sad really what you lots expose yourself to before you even reach 20.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ElsonMorali: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Sorry ma'am, hope your growing up was perfect sha.

So despite the fact that you really despised the chap you ended up giving him a bj?

Lol. Did you trip and fall face first on his d1ck or something?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by yasolan(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Baby124, thanks. And yes, i've learn't my lesson. This happened three years ago though.
3 years ago?? ..then why are u now disturbing yourself
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2016
yasolan:

3 years ago?? ..then why are u now disturbing yourself
cos i started hearing rumours lately
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

So despite the fact that you really despised the chap you ended up giving him a bj?

Lol. Did you trip and fall face first on his d1ck or something?
Lol.. Stop teasing me jor!
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by yasolan(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
cos i started hearing rumours lately
Oh..just forget about it..since there is no evidence of some sort
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2016
yasolan:

Oh..just forget about it..since there is no evidence of some sort
Yhh.. thanks.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ElsonMorali: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. Stop teasing me jor!

tongue tongue
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by MamaTej(f): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
I really wish this happened in Lagos.
Guys like this gets fuc.ked up everyday. I feel bad that I can't help.
Op, Don't you have an older sibling?
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by MamaTej(f): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
angry
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
MamaTej:
I really wish this happened in Lagos.
Guys like this gets fuc.ked up everyday. I feel bad that I can't help.
Op, Don't you have an older sibling?
Yhh.. i do, but she's far.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by alexov(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I'll go straight to the point.

It all started in 2013 when I graduated from high school and was enrolled for computer training. Along the line, i became friends with Victory. It got to a point where we started visiting each other, her parents knew me vice versa. In the course of being friends, her friends/neighbours knew me.

She had this neighbour (lets call him Henry) who had his eye on me. He started asking for my number, slowly, asking turned pestering, then subsequently, iritating. I had to start dodging(this guy was 25 then so you should understand my innocence). One day, our teacher wasn't around so we decided to see a movie at Victory's house. On my back home, I met Henry and he started again, so I had to trick him(told him to collect from my friend cos my battery was dead and it's a new sim). My friend gave this guy my number even without my permission even when she knew how much i despised him.
I'm trying to understand how a 28 year old would be focusing on spreading rumours about a girl he molested. By 28 i should be thinking of getting married and being a reasonable member of society. Back to the topic, i strongly doubt that any right thinking human being can go to your parents and spit out such a tale. That's basically admitting that he molested you, since you were a minor. I would say don't be bothered by it. But then again i know how all these ph communities can be.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by bukatyne(f): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2016
freecocoa:
Children of nowadays sha.

You gave him BJ and you are here talking rubbish, just how did he force you into it? Did he put a knife or gun to your head? Did he threaten to kill you?

So you don't know how to ignore someone if you really aren't interested? I can boldly tell you that as a teenager, I was even more strong willed in matters like this than as an adult now, so no one should tell me about naivety on the part of the OP.

If you weren't interested, you had no business chatting with, becoming close to and kissing said guy, you better tell yourself the truth, nonsense.

Anyways, it's about time you told your parents and let your no be no, ain't nothing like being willingly forced into giving BJ.

I still wonder why ladies will chat up, pick calls, meet up etc. guys they are 'not' interested in.

@ChemicalReaction:

Ignore him (as long as he is not physically abusive) and see it as the 'consequences' of your indiscretion.

AND

DON'T EVER TRY TO MEET/SLEEP/FORCEFULLY OR WILLINGLY BJ WITH HIM...
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by missjo(f): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
bukatyne:

I still wonder why ladies will chat up, pick calls, meet up etc. guys they are 'not' interested in.

@ChemicalReaction:

Ignore him (as long as he is not physically abusive) and see it as the 'consequences' of your indiscretion.

AND

DON'T EVER TRY TO MEET/SLEEP/FORCEFULLY OR WILLINGLY BJ WITH HIM...

I know that was a rhetoric. cheesy cheesy
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Naturalized(m): 1:06am On Dec 27, 2016
@ChemicalReaction

Stumbled on this post now so i might as well chip in if it means something:

1. You have to accept OP that he molested you. Forget about those people that blame or insult you, in saner climes what he did warrants a prison sentence, or at the minimum deserve to have his face on creep catchers (If you live in America you should know about them). Anyways, since both are nearly impossible in naija (I dont even know the age of consent back home), you have to live with it and let go of the trauma that came with it.

2. This is where you have to be strong. The best person you can tell about it is your mom, tell her and be honest. She may freak out initially but as a mother i am sure she will come around. Next thing is to not admit you did anything with him, it is your word against his, have your mum confront and possibly shame him whilst insisting on your innocence. This is the best and only way you can come out clean from this!

I made the suggestion in (2) because of the society we live in, if you admit to doing anything with him, word will spread fast, and you know how judgmental Nigerians are. They will mock you, even girls that do worse will call you name and it may forever affect your future. So even if you involve the police, insist on being blackmailed for something you didnt do. Dont let the stigma ruin your future, dont win the battle to lose the war!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Raphael81(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
At 15 you don dey try...make I no talk. Just know that you are a partial virgin. Your buccal cavity has been deflowered, hence the title virgin does not apply to you. Do not deceive your future hubby.

He who is sinless should cast a stone...
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Raphael81(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
You can even make him an offer he can't reject >sad[center][/center] smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Write Your Best Birthday Sms For Fathers / Piercing A Baby Girls Ears Is Wrong. Stop It. / Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.