Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release (12786 Views)

Breakdown Of Budget 2018 Proposal / 11 State Governors That Have Submitted 2017 Budget And Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release by slapacha: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:
All I am after is dont borrow money to impoverish the life of my unborn qenerations...

Badmouth gang..
Re: Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release by oluwalfa: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
themosthigh:
So this country have finally been taken over by beelzebul, mammon and Gogon(may he forget me)
Nigeria have become one of the staging grounds for the final invasion of heaven to conquer jehovah. We are now in league with satans top general after Lilith and have submitted our souls for onward journey to hell if jehovah wins which is almost impossible.
It is time for mankind to make a choice, either hasten the end of jehovah and joining to imprison Christ in the bottomless pit or continuing to remain slaves to jehovah elshadai, the choice is urs.

Satan bless you.

You call, we answer.
Re: Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release by slapacha: 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
themosthigh:

So this country have finally been taken over by beelzebul, mammon and Gogon(may he forget me)
Nigeria have become one of the staging grounds for the final invasion of heaven to conquer jehovah. We are now in league with satans top general after Lilith and have submitted our souls for onward journey to hell if jehovah wins which is almost impossible.
It is time for mankind to make a choice, either hasten the end of jehovah and joining to imprison Christ in the bottomless pit or continuing to remain slaves to jehovah elshadai, the choice is urs.

XaintJoel20:

What is this one saying

I just can't decipher what he wrote up there.

Mr? Pls what has this code u wrote up, got to do with the OP'S post? Take it easy bros

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release by NairaMaster1(m): 12:28am On Dec 10, 2016
themosthigh:

W
I guess you smoked buhari dry poo
Re: Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release by godunia(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2016
themosthigh:

this guy needs attention urgently, someone should kindly contact his relative

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release by wasuka14(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
MarshRiley:
What exactly are they saying? Did they ask for $30billion or not?
Some people hate reading. They would just hear and begins to comment.
Re: Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
So from where will they borrow? Anyway, they should not borrow at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kemi Adeosun Removed (Pics) / Breaking: Senate Approves 12 Nominees Into Nass Commission (full List) / IKEDC Estimated Bill: We Travelled For Christmas, Yet We Were Still Billed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.