Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

A Nairalander's Girlfriend Is Contesting For Miss Ethnicity. (vote Her Pls) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Nairalander's Girlfriend Is Contesting For Miss Ethnicity. (vote Her Pls) (655 Views)

Oduduwa And Yoruba, Are They Two Different Ethnicity / Is Look A Good Judge Of Ethnicity In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Girlfriend Is Contesting For Miss Ethnicity. (vote Her Pls) by Elvis295(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Please vote this beautiful damsel of mine to win miss ethnicity. Her name is BLISS TYGER BESTMAN from RIVERS STATE. Just click the link and you will see the page to vote.
http://www.pageantvote.net/pageants/1055/contestants/8237
THANK YOU ALL

Re: A Nairalander's Girlfriend Is Contesting For Miss Ethnicity. (vote Her Pls) by Emescot(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Elvis295:
Please vote this beautiful damsel of mine to win miss ethnicity. thank you all.
http://www.pageantvote.net/pageants/1055/contestants/8237
You want us to vote your damsel, no name, no picture, u didnt even say how to make the vote undecided she wont win the contest that way
Re: A Nairalander's Girlfriend Is Contesting For Miss Ethnicity. (vote Her Pls) by Young03(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Na me and u de f¿ck her

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Girlfriend Is Contesting For Miss Ethnicity. (vote Her Pls) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
okay.

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Snub Ooni Of Ife-oba Akiolu (Vanguard News) / Still On The Issues Of Igarra's Traditional Ruler Ship / Urgently Need Old Adire For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.