Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

"Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User (34488 Views)

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by cococandy(f): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sounds like Rabies
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by promisechuks: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
truthspeaks:
Why not use ur juju powers to make urslf rich like conjuring cash from a nearby bank or do some good like help kill recession n boko haram? Abi wch kind black/dark mind Africans get

you can try too
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by promisechuks: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
cococandy:
Sounds like Rabies
your opinion
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by cococandy(f): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
promisechuks:

your opinion
exactly
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by promisechuks: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
OkoYibo:

Your 'god' allowed him to kill 3 people before he was eventually killed abi? Which one is easier, to prevent the killing of 3 people or to kill the murderer of 3 people?

I wonder why people, like the quoted, would love seeing virtue in senselessness and nothingness.
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by Lucasinho(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
africanusvu:
Is there any other thing u undstand frm ur bible excepting 'SUFFER NT D WITCH TO LIVE?u ar d witch when u lie.u ar d witch when u steal.u ar d witch when u bear false witnes.u ar d witch when u refuse to help d needy.share ur remnant food.u ar d witch when u see me naked and do notin.see me hungry and die nting.was in prison u didnt visit.the witch arnt only this man u claimed died in sin.u may be ONE
when last did u read the bible?
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by promisechuks: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
before January 31st ke
Abi now now make that same thunder fire am till he vomits the destiny.
This is not the first angry whoever says there is no God is simply lying to his or herself

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by Okpabana: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
sixtuschimere:
As shared by Christian......

'WHO CAN BATTLE WITH GOD?

JOHN THE EVIL BUTCHER WAS EXPOSED IN THE MARKET TODAY

Today, in a popular market called "Ahia Orie Ntigha" in Isiala Ngwa North in Abia State, South East Nigeria, a certain man named John who is generally known as an evil man in the community was exposed by the Almighty God today.

John was on his way to the market today when a greater power from heaven struck him down and he started rolling on the ground, using his teeth to eat and excavate the soil.

He mentioned three people whom he killed with his evil divination, including an old woman from his compound whom he testified that he incapacitated her children and rendered them useless. The woman whom he said he killed has helped him in the past but he killed the woman with his evil power, rendered her children poor, useless and worthless and took their destinies.

Few minutes later, John started discharging foam from his mouth. He was left all alone as no one bothered to help him and he died thereafter.

I pray for you reading this now, anyone holding your destiny and breakthrough, anyone planning to kill you or any member of your family, anyone who has gone to the darkness world with your name and photo, if they refuse to repent, before January 31, God will expose them, they will make an open confession and what happened to John today will happen to them in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Type AMEN now and you will see the end of the evil ones in your life in Jesus’ name'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/drama-as-unknown-force-strikes-man-who.html?m=1

Amen
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
promisechuks:

Thank you.
I am only stating the fact smiley Nevertheless you are welcome wink
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by omohayek: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Even assuming that this story about the death of a man is true - which I strongly doubt - there's nothing here to suggest that it was anything other than owing to a fit of some sort, probably epileptic (as others have already suggested). To see a man rolling around on the ground muttering gibberish, and to simply blame it on "spirits", instead of trying to find him medical help, is nothing less than criminal negligence; the only "evil spirits" in such a situation are the callous, superstitious people that leave a man to die while blaming his passing on the man's alleged (and no doubt unverifiable) wrongdoing.

It pains me greatly to see that so many Nigerians still believe in "spirits" and "witches" in the age of space probes to Saturn, the discovery of the Higgs particle and the detection of gravitational waves! Such widespread superstition is evidence of the failure of the Nigerian educational system, which can't even successfully impart the rudiments of the scientific method to the millions who pass through it.

2 Likes

Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
OkoYibo:

Your 'god' allowed him to kill 3 people before he was eventually killed abi? Which one is easier, to prevent the killing of 3 people or to kill the murderer of 3 people?
grin grin grin i wonder why he thought it was God's doing, perhaps that's what his god told him, don't mind that cretin.

2 Likes

Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by thunderbabs: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jan 31 too far. Fall down and die now now...die die die die die die x 1, 000, 000, 000 times
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by ststyreal(f): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
sixtuschimere:

Today, in a popular market called "Ahia Orie Ntigha" in Isiala Ngwa North in Abia State, South East Nigeria, a certain man named John who is generally known as an evil man in the community was exposed by the Almighty God today.

John was on his way to the market today when a greater power from heaven struck him down and he started rolling on the ground, using his teeth to eat and excavate the soil.

He mentioned three people whom he killed with his evil divination, including an old woman from his compound whom he testified that he incapacitated her children and rendered them useless. The woman whom he said he killed has helped him in the past but he killed the woman with his evil power, rendered her children poor, useless and worthless and took their destinies.

Few minutes later, John started discharging foam from his mouth. He was left all alone as no one bothered to help him and he died thereafter.

I pray for you reading this now, anyone holding your destiny and breakthrough, anyone planning to kill you or any member of your family, anyone who has gone to the darkness world with your name and photo, if they refuse to repent, before January 31, God will expose them, they will make an open confession and what happened to John today will happen to them in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Type AMEN now and you will see the end of the evil ones in your life in Jesus’ name'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/drama-as-unknown-force-strikes-man-who.html?m=1
Ohhhh, thank you Jesus as I say a big amen to that prayers.
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
omohayek:
Even assuming that this story about the death of a man is true - which I strongly doubt - there's nothing here to suggest that it was anything other than owing to a fit of some sort, probably epileptic (as others have already suggested). To see a man rolling around on the ground muttering gibberish, and to simply blame it on "spirits", instead of trying to find him medical help, is nothing less than criminal negligence; the only "evil spirits" in such a situation are the callous, superstitious people that leave a man to die while blaming his passing on the man's alleged (and no doubt unverifiable) wrongdoing.

It pains me greatly to see that so many Nigerians still believe in "spirits" and "witches" in the age of space probes to Saturn, the discovery of the Higgs particle and the detection of gravitational waves! Such widespread superstition is evidence of the failure of the Nigerian educational system, which can't even successfully impart the rudiments of the scientific method to the millions who pass through it.
very nicely put. and i Agree %100000
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by elopee3000(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
yarimo:
This IPOB movie go sweat die grin
and boko films ? From northern somalia sorry from northern nigeria ?anyway Somalians and northerners re the same people
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
sixtuschimere:

Na ur type wey mek fg wan increase data plan.
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by truthspeaks: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Am I d 1 claiming to hv d juju powers?
promisechuks:

you can try too
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by africanusvu(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lucasinho:
when last did u read the bible?
Did my name sound Biblical to you?
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by chiraqDemon(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
I still dont believe in jazz n stuff
Ive noticed a pattern in all these confession of jaxz users
They only use it to do evil and kill but the users are moatly always poor and likely to believe nonsense
They never use it to conjure up riches

Someone will confess that he went for witch convention in US or UK and crashed on their way back but if asked to say something about the place he went to he or she won't be able to

Truth is evil exists but rather it is mans bad thoughts and physical actions against another and it is not spiritual

As a top politician once said sango cannot generate even one kilowatt of electricity(yet ppl always claim to use his powers to strike lightening on their enemies....how is it possible and yet u are still looking for fuel to power generators and still waiting on nepa to supply electricity?)

2 Likes

Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by FOLLEY20(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Atiku2019:
Is he dead?
No, he didn't but travelled out of Nigeria to d grave beyond.
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by IGLE25(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Amen in Jesus name fire....
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by IGLE25(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
No... He is sleeping!!!
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by elda2303(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Amen
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by Lucasinho(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
africanusvu:
Did my name sound Biblical to you?
African ojuju tongue
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by engrchykae(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
any person that believe this cock and bull story that was fabricated to generate comments would definitely vote pmb again in 2019
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by yarimo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
elopee3000:
and boko films ? From northern somalia sorry from northern nigeria ?anyway Somalians and northerners re the same people
grin
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by chenbravo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Atiku2019:
Is he dead?
no...ne his rehearsing..
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by Prudybaby(f): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Amen. God Expose any evil woman/evil man sitting on my Glory or the Glory of any member of my family, let he/she be exposed like john in Jesu Mighty Name I prayed Amen.
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by africanusvu(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lucasinho:
African ojuju tongue
Thats ma boy
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by yarimo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
promisechuks:

you were the director of the ipob movie right?
no script writer grin
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by Rrabbit: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
AMEN!
Re: "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User by MackDams(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) / Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.