Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. (1450 Views)

Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi / Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by StoneColdBiceps(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
So, I was in the car on my way home from work when I spot this beautiful branded bus donning Silver bird logos and advert so I jejely decided to snap and let you know. My part of nation building. Buy Nigeria. Mr. Common Senses.

Please see pic below:

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by TheEastActivist: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
The beauty of the car really had an effect on the scene

8 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by softwerk(f): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
I just hope he paid cash for the bus!!! grin
Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by chiefobdk(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Until they seize his company. Shut ur Bleep up..
Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by timsTNA: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
God bless the 5%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by Mujaheeeden: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
softwerk:
I just hope he paid cash for the bus!!! grin
shut up
Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by ChimaAdeoye: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ben Bruce is one of the few Nigerians that believe in Nigeria.
the rest, INCLUDING BUHARI merely pay lip service to "One Nigeria" mantra while scheming their own hidden ethnic interest, which is against the interest of the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by disumusa: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
the rest, INCLUDING BUHARI merely pay lip service to "One Nigeria" mantra while scheming their own hidden ethnic interest, which is against the interest of the country.
to me ben Bruce is not a real Nigeria
Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by CSTR13: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
disumusa:
to me ben Bruce is not a real Nigeria
Because he has scottish heritage from his father's side?.
He is more Nigerian than your buhari whose parents are most likely from niger-republic or senegal that illegally migrated to Nigeria thanks to a porous border.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

Yes. Ben Bruce is different. He looks like he's gon do well as a prez
Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheEastActivist:
The beauty of the car really had an effect on the scene

Yes, I love the built of the bus
Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
chiefobdk:
Until they seize his company. Shut ur Bleep up..

You don't size a viable business that is supposedly used to pay back a restructured debt.
Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by oluwalfa: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
timsTNA:
God bless the 5%

Satan is in charge.
Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by chiefobdk(m): 6:36am On Dec 10, 2016
StoneColdBiceps:

You don't size a viable business that is supposedly used to pay back a restructured debt.

I quoted someone who said he owe 11 to union bank.. The biased mode deleted the post plus my quote
Re: Ben Bruce Silver Bird Uses Innosson Motor As Staff Bus. by DamiBukola: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2016
CSTR13:
Because he has scottish heritage from his father's side?.
He is more Nigerian than your buhari whose parents are most likely from niger-republic or senegal that illegally migrated to Nigeria thanks to a porous border.
point of correction, Ben Bruce father is a Nigerian from the Ijaw extraction and Akassa to be precise. His mother is the one from Scot

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians' Where Is Your President? (photo) / DSS Vs Magu: Presidency Reacts Again / The Modern Igbos And Our Identity Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.