Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. (10328 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2016

Angela Merkel calls for full-face veil ban in Germany
By Sheena McKenzie, CNN
Updated 12:47 PM EST, Tue December 06, 2016

Full veil not appropriate here," says German Chancellor Angela Merkel
Comes weeks after Merkel announced she'd be running for fourth term
(CNN) German chancellor Angela Merkel has called for a ban on full-face veils in the country, during a speech at her party's conference on Tuesday.

"The full veil is not appropriate here, it should be forbidden wherever that is legally possible. It does not belong to us," she said at the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) gathering.

Her comments were met with sustained applause by the audience.

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/06/europe/angela-merkel-full-veil-ban-germany/index.html?client=ms-android-orange-fr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
The thread I created to show Dutch ban the use of face value was moved to the Islamic section. I don't know why this hurts the eyes of the Moderator. Please leave this one. The Islamic ideology is been exposed gradually in the West.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by FSMs: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
So they should ban Islam in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by EazyMoh(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lol! Face veil is actually not mandatory, it's voluntary. So no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
I think Angela Merkel's christian democrat is not sincere here. Why allow 1million muslim invaders, whose culture require their women to cover-up like african masqurade, into your country only to tell them not to wear burka or niqab? Its not gonna work.

This is only a political move to save her politically dying career. The Gernans are angry with her and she want to use muslims as scape goat to improve her political ratin. She is only deceptive like hillary clinton.

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
FSMs:
So they should ban Islam in Nigeria?

Nigeria is already in a total mess because of Islam. Imagine Nigeria président. "A Muslim man" He submits to Saudi Arabia in everything. Islam is ruling Nigeria.
Tell Me why the national public holiday because of Thier so-called "Salla" angry

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
true2god:
I think Angela Merkel's christian democrat is not sincere here. Why allow 1million muslim invaders, whose culture require their women to cover-up like african masqurade, into your country only to tell them not to wear burka or niqab? Its not gonna work.

This is only a political move to save her politically dying career. The Gernans are angry with her and she want to use muslims as scape goat to improve her political ratin. She is only deceptive like hillary clinton.

Your second name wen i give here here for NL is "Sabi something" Another Gbam for Madam Merkel.. cheesy
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2016

Thomas de Maizière, the German interior minister and one of Ms Merkel’s closest allies in the CDU, proposed a partial burqa ban in August and called the veils "contrary to integration". He said the law would apply in “places where it is necessary for our society's coexistence” including government offices, schools and universities and courtrooms, as well as demonstrations. Dutch MPs voted for a similar prohibition in the Netherlands last month, covering public transport, education, healthcare and government buildings and punishing any infractions with fines. Support for bans on full-face veils has been growing across Europe since France became the first country to implement such a law in 2011, followed by countries including Belgium, Bulgaria and parts of Switzerland.

This is just the beginning. . grin
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Fash20: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
plappville:

Nigeria is already in a total mess because of Islam. Imagine Nigeria président. "A Muslim man" He submits to Saudi Arabia in everything. Islam is ruling Nigeria.
Tell Me why the national public holiday because of Thier so-called "Salla" angry

Nonsense!
Is Christmas not public holiday in Nigeria why shouldn't Muslim sallah be a public holiday too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by EazyMoh(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
plappville:

Shurup, Its compulsory in Islam. You slave your women. Deprived them from the blessing of the Sun. Whu do the men enjoy fresh air and the sun yet the women can?
If they had say women should dress like that only in the mosque, E for no too call for questions na. Think with your head for once.
Lol! It appears you are more angry than the supposed enslaved women.
I believe Mary the mother of Jesus together with all the nuns that wear veil are enslaved as well. Then go free them first then come talk about Muslim women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by alBHAGDADI: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
plappville:

Shurup, Its compulsory in Islam. You slave your women. Deprived them from the blessing of the Sun. Whu do the men enjoy fresh air and the sun yet the women can?
If they had say women should dress like that only in the mosque, E for no too call for questions na. Think with your head for once.
That eazymoh of a guy needs to go to northern Nigeria to see how horrible the hijab or niqab makes the women look over there. The heat in the north makes them sweat and smell with the hijab preventing fresh air from touching their hair, neck and upper part of the body. No matter the colour of the hijab, you will still see traces of brown dirt on it.

It's not as if the ladies are even pretty to start with. These hijab ladies have tonnes of premarital sex, despite their so-called show of modesty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by alBHAGDADI: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
EazyMoh:

I believe Mary the mother of Jesus together with all the nuns that wear veil are enslaved as well. Then go free them first then come talk about Muslim women.
Are you educated at all? I wonder why you believe paintings of mary that were done centuries after her death and by people whose grandparents were not even born yet.
Those pictures circulating aren't a representation of Mary. God punish the Catholic Church for their lies, which the Muslims are holding on to, and for making unsuspecting Christians worship a statue of a so-called Mary.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
That eazymoh of a guy needs to go to northern Nigeria to see how horrible the hijab or niqab makes the women look over there. The heat in the north makes them sweat and smell with the hijab preventing fresh air from touching their hair, neck and upper part of the body. No matter the colour of the hijab, you will still see traces of brown dirt on it.

It's not as if the ladies are even pretty to start with. These hijab ladies have tonnes of premarital sex, despite their so-called show of modesty.

Muslim men cant hold themselves. If thier women should open thier faces or head. You hear more rape issues in the Islamic nations. Follow link to see how they rape women in The West.... cheesy

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263304/your-fault-why-western-women-get-raped-muslims-raymond-ibrahim

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fash20:

Nonsense!
Is Christmas not public holiday in Nigeria why shouldn't Muslim sallah be a public holiday too.

You dont get the message, do you?
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
EazyMoh:

Show me how they dress? Dont go and get me leonard de vinci's paint work and tag any biblical figure with it. Show me from the bible who they cover from Head to toe even finger nail, Muslim women will cover.. cheesy
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Pharaoh9(m): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2016
They should just ban Islam and nuke Saudi Arabia

4 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by alBHAGDADI: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Iran has been predicted by the Bible to Nuke mecca and most of Saudi Arabian cities. It could be the reason why the persecution of shiites is sponsored by, you know whom.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by EazyMoh(m): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Lol taking paracetamol for someone else's headache. Have solved all the problems bedeviling your women folk in the south? Go deal with your baby factory, incest rape and witch accusations first. You worry yourself with a people who chose to dress the way they like.
For your ignorant mind, any woman you see in Hijab in Nigeria, she is the one who chose to do so. And anyone who appears dirty is poor personal hygiene and has nothing to do with the Hijab itself. With poor personal Hygiene no matter how you dress even in bikini one can appear dirty.
My advice to you is get your priorities right and leave Islam and Muslims alone. Else you gonna develop a high BP .

4 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by alBHAGDADI: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2016
EazyMoh:

Lol taking paracetamol for someone else's headache. Have solved all the problems bedeviling your women folk in the south? Go deal with your baby factory, incest rape and witch accusations first. You worry yourself with a people who chose to dress the way they like.
For your ignorant mind, any woman you see in Hijab in Nigeria, she is the one who chose to do so. And anyone who appears dirty is poor personal hygiene and has nothing to do with the Hijab itself. With poor personal Hygiene no matter how you dress even in bikini one can appear dirty.
My advice to you is get your priorities right and leave Islam and Muslims alone. Else you gonna develop a high BP .
All the above listed abnormalities found in the south are nothing compared to what is obtainable in the north. Have you stopped child marriage, pedophilia, rape, forceful marriage, forceful conversion etc which are all permitted by Islam?

Mind you, we are talking about problems related to religion. Christianity doesn't support any of the abnormalities in the north and in the south.

The hijab encourages poor hygiene. When you cover yourself from head to toe or from head to shoulders, you prevent fresh air from drying whatever sweat that might build up due to heat. This makes the armpit smell and allow germs to build up on the skin where fresh air cannot reach due to hijab. We all know how hot Islamic nations are.

Now, tell me, do the below people look like people that smell fresh?

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/170496_nigerian_mulsim_women__jpg135af1e38edd4d24dd743ecdd1144588[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by FSMs: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2016

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by EazyMoh(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
All the above listed abnormalities found in the south are nothing compared to what is obtainable in the north. Have you stopped child marriage, pedophilia, rape, forceful marriage, forceful conversion etc which are all permitted by Islam?

Mind you, we are talking about problems related to religion. Christianity doesn't support any of the abnormalities in the north and in the south.

The hijab encourages poor hygiene. When you cover yourself from head to toe or from head to shoulders, you prevent fresh air from drying whatever sweat that might build up due to heat. This makes the armpit smell and allow germs to build up on the skin where fresh air cannot reach due to hijab. We all know how hot Islamic nations are.

Now, tell me, do the below people look like people that smell fresh?

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/170496_nigerian_mulsim_women__jpg135af1e38edd4d24dd743ecdd1144588[/img]
Don't let atheist see this your post. All those things you listed can be found in ten fold severity in the Bible.
Child marriage - depends on your definition of child.
Pedophilia - depends on the minimum legal age for marriage in a particular place.
Rape - is punishable by death in Islam.
Forceful conversion - Is not allowed in Islam.
Forceful marriage - Is also not permitted in Islam. The party involved can sue whoever is trying to force them.

The rest of your write up is trash!
People wear complete suit in north and they don't complain to anyone.
I understand something with you as well, because your women's hair and armpit smell on a normal circumstances, you assume the Muslim women's will be worst if they put Hijab on top!
Hahaha haha hahaha! Sorry my guy it's all about personal hygiene get that your girlfriend to be taking her bath regularly, use some good deodorant and loose that cheap hair attachment and she will not smell as bad as she does.
Have a good weekend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by alBHAGDADI: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2016
EazyMoh:

Don't let atheist see this your post. All those things you listed can be found in ten fold severity in the Bible.
Child marriage - depends on your definition of child.
Pedophilia - depends on the minimum legal age for marriage in a particular place.
Rape - is punishable by death in Islam.
Forceful conversion - Is not allowed in Islam.
Forceful marriage - Is also not permitted in Islam. The party involved can sue whoever is trying to force them.
Whatever evil in that manner you claim you found in the Bible were done by evil men whose actions God condemned. But in Islam and the Quran, those evil acts were and are the things that make up Islam, which means they are condoned and accepted as part of it.

Child marriage is when you a 54yr old prophet married a 6yr old girl and consummated th married when she clocked 9yrs. Such is predominant in the north.

Forceful conversion is allowed in Islam. That was how Islam spread across the world; except you don't know the history of Islam.

Forceful marriage.
A typical example is Ear Oruru, a 14yr old Christian girl that was kidnapped from southern Nigerian and forcefully converted to Islam in the north with the permission of the traditional and Islamic leaders. What about the Christian girl that got kidnapped to the Katrina emir Palace recently and forcefully married off after islamizing her?

Pedophilia is the same as the definition of child marriage above. We see a lot of it in the north e.g senator Yerima and that baby Egyptian child. grin

But your Islamic migrants in Europe are currently raping innocent girls.

EazyMoh:

The rest of your write up is trash!
People wear complete suit in north and they don't complain to anyone.
I understand something with you as well, because your women's hair and armpit smell on a normal circumstances, you assume the Muslim women's will be worst if they put Hijab on top!
Hahaha haha hahaha! Sorry my guy it's all about personal hygiene get that your girlfriend to be taking her bath regularly, use some good deodorant and loose that cheap hair attachment and she will not smell as bad as she does.
Have a good weekend.
We all know the rate at which northerners use cheap lavender and perfumes to mask their fowl odour grin

Now, ask yourself, whose hair is most likely to smell? The one covered or the one expose to fresh air?

Your Muslim women smell and look dirty, especially the northerners. Islam is the main reason why most people think Yorubas are dirty. Kindly compare the christian Yoruba to the Islamic Yorubas. You will see what am saying. The only muslim Yorubas that are neat are the rich ones and the ones who don't practice the religion cos it makes them look backward.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Fash20: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2016
plappville:

You dont get the message, do you?

Explain yourself please.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Fash20: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2016
Pharaoh9:
I know it's not possible but if it happens man will cease to exist. Simple
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2016
EazyMoh:

Bro dont get it mixed up. Nunship or being a nun is a voluntary career, and as a nun you must abide by the dress code. Wearing burqa, in islamic states like saudi arabia and iran, is not voluntary: it is part and parcel of their social system. In fact if a woman dont wear burqa in saudi arabia she will be arrested. If woman's open her hair in public, in iran, anyone can pour acid on her hair and go scot free.

Dont join both the catholic nun's dress code with islamic dress code. While one is voluntary, the other is mandatory of which non-compliance can lead to death or imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
plappville:

Your second name wen i give here here for NL is "Sabi something" Another Gbam for Madam Merkel.. cheesy
Thanks my sis. We will keep educating people on the dangers of islamic ideology.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Pharaoh9:
You cant nuke saudi arabia. The european powers are the ones creating and enabling islamic problem worldwide. The current house of saud was installed by the British in 1918 and assist promote wahabism. The western powers can remove the saudi princes and royal families, if they chose to, but they will rather keep the corrupt saudi monarchy in power in order to keep controlling the saudi oil wealth from the back-door. The saudis, on their own, will use their oil wealth to promote islamic terror worldwide.

The problem lies with the western powers, the US and the UK especially, and not the saudis.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:

Explain yourself please.

The short phrase is this. Islam is evil!
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:
I know it's not possible but if it happens man will cease to exist. Simple

Why should man cease to exist if islam is eradicated? How old is islam to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Official Titles Of The Pope / 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention / Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.