Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail (5308 Views)

Handsome Male Nairalanders. / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / Lagos Prostitutes Featured By British Photographer In Dailymail Report (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Borbrisky:
I like that naijaboiy. He looks sweet

cc: Naijaboiy, you've got an admirer gringrin
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by saintCaligula(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
Big head grin i said match and u took it father.
lol well i know you like me and you won't admit it..
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
lol baba i loyal o..
Yes boss cheesy
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by saintCaligula(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jarizod:
Yes boss cheesy
how things na?...
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Handsome guys with wonderful personalities excluding The no 1 tho cheesy kiss

Unlike some fugly mgbekes with smelly personalityundecided
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
ugly boys sad add mrcork to the list
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
how things na?...

Fine my Oga..u?

Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by saintCaligula(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Berlynn:
ugly boys sad add mrcork to the list
that number 1 fits you..
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by CentaurXX: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Borbrisky:
I like that naijaboiy. He looks sweet

First victim! grin
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by saintCaligula(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jarizod:

Fine my Oga..u?
hehe baba na God o, how the Xmas wan be na?
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by saintCaligula(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Handsome guys with wonderful personalities excluding The no 1 tho cheesy kiss

Unlike some fugly mgbekes with smelly personalityundecided
The number 1 is the nicest guy there with an outstanding personality, you have to know him offline, to appreciate him.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Chikelue2000(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
you are not a romancelander, you are a politicslander..
find me one babe nw make she tie me down dia
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
hehe baba na God o, how the Xmas wan be na?

Na Baba God we dey look up to oh cheesy
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by saintCaligula(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chikelue2000:
find me one babe nw make she tie me down dia
lol i go give you www.nairaland.com/ireneony
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
The number 1 is the nicest guy there with an outstanding personality, you have to know him offline, to appreciate him.
undecided undecided undecided

Sing praising yourself right? Knowing a troll offline ? I have better things to do hun smiley
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Draei: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lol...
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
lol well i know you like me and you won't admit it..
That's not true....i can admit i like laughin' at u.U ok(sometimes tongue )
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Chikelue2000(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
? I'm surprised u didnt put yerself there,as vain as u are tongue
u eh
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Draei:
Lol...
U could be there Dharay,u look so geeky and adorable tongue
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Chikelue2000(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
lol i go give you www.nairaland.com/ireneony
Hmm dat one go kill me abeg, 98 followers?

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by saintCaligula(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
That's not true....i cant admit i like laughin' at u.U ok(sometimes tongue )
lol well, i like your hair..
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by PoundedYam(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
It is not easy for a website like daily mail in UK to recognise handsome guys in romanceland..
Below according to daily mail are the most handsome guys in romance land...
They are...
5). https://www.nairaland.com/maxi112
4) https://www.nairaland.com/photoshoot
3) https://www.nairaland.com/tosyne2much
2) https://www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy
1) http.//www.nairaland.com/softorgasm

note there are other cute guys here.. but these five are the top of the billboard chart..
source is www.dailymail.UK
Why my name no dey na?
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
lol well, i like your hair..
Thank u sir
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by saintCaligula(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Hmm dat one go kill me abeg, 98 followers?
lmao haha, but she be nice Lady sha...
or check this one www.nairaland.com/rokiatu
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Chikelue2000(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
Bro I am a simple guy, I love simplicity, I love decency too, tell her not to be angry
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Chikelue2000(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
oya nw, na u go start de negotiations nw
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Draei: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
U could be there Dharay,u look so geeky and adorable tongue
Sshhhh! i doubt, that's why ionne upload.
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by saintCaligula(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
Thank u sir
I like your nose, chick, ear and your mouth..
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Draei: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
saintCaligula:
I like your nose, chick, ear and your mouth..
Sweetorgasm, yoh sick.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by Calculux95: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lol.. .. Daily Mail in UK, they were blowing up my phones yesterday begging for a photo shoot

But op seriously don't you have better things doing than tracking guys you think are cute undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by saintCaligula(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Draei:

Sweetorgasm, yoh sick.
lol I'm appreciating an Americana....
Re: Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail by saintCaligula(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
Calculux95:
Lol.. .. Daily Mail in UK, they were blowing up my phones yesterday begging for a photo shoot

But op seriously don't you have better things doing than tracking guys you think are cute undecided
pics of the phone they blew or i don't believe it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. / Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy / My Girlfriend Wants Sex From Me. How Do I Tell Her Am Having STD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.