Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Have Surrendered My Life To Jesus – Actor Sylvester Stallone (rambo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Surrendered My Life To Jesus – Actor Sylvester Stallone (rambo) (757 Views)

Proof That Sylvester Stallone Is Still Alive / Rip Sylvester Stallone / Number Seven - Flash Fiction - Dhee Sylvester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Surrendered My Life To Jesus – Actor Sylvester Stallone (rambo) by Naijawavez(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Popular American actor, Sylvester Stallone recently made a very important decision in his life. And it’s not another blockbuster film.
He announced that he “has surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ.”
Stallone made this life-changing announcement before releasing his latest ROCKY movie. However, his “public announcement” was not covered by the news media. If he had announced he was GAY, all the media, TV shows and newspapers would have given it full coverage.
He announced that he “has surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ.”
http://naijawavez..com.ng/2016/12/i-have-surrendered-my-life-to-jesus.html#gsc.tab=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Surrendered My Life To Jesus – Actor Sylvester Stallone (rambo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
yea, media people are anti-Christ. they'd only cover it if it was against biblical principles.
meanwhile; where's van damme, when is he giving his life?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Foils DSS Attempt To Arrest, Apostle Suleiman, In Ekiti / Gift Card And Bitcoin For Sale / Northern Elders : Igbos Can Have Biafra, Ready To Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.