Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding (52735 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor / Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by GodwinTobi(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2016
People with poor mentality will come here and see dat it's not about the wedding but the marriage.... Lols
Money is good.....
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by Philinho(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2016
is like that boobs had been activated by a baby or two.... congrats at last
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by akaahs(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Weytin make am perfect, na the money or na the cleavage exposure Bloggers sef.

1 Like

Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by dinachi(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2016
You actually mean to say how the groom welcomed his prostitute! You only throw money at prostitutes. This is not romantic at all. I am very disappointed.

6 Likes

Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by Leebeedo(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2016
......with one, one dollar abi. So what's special about the welcoming ?

1 Like

Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by abdallah9566(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2016
make i no talkmake i no talkmake i no talk
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by Kingbuhari(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2016
nah this kind wedding I dey attend.. at least I'm sure of going home with good things.... Buhari is a very mad cow
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by buoye1(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2016
I see Benjamins
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by eightsin(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Money money money... damn, I need some money
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by LockDown69(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by emeka2847: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2016
I tire o.
This one pass cleavage sef. Na too much breast display

Atiku2019:
5th pix. Too much cleavage....

1 Like

Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by emeka2847: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2016
I tire o.
This one pass cleavage sef. Na too much breast display

Atiku2019:

1 Like

Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by flowe247(f): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2016
what do U expect..... money is meant to be spent..... enjoy while it lasts...
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by ismart: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2016
johnstar:
I stil no dey understand y d bride nd groom go dey happy for der wedding day undecided

Shebi dm don pansh since b4 d wedding undecided

bride even get belle lol.
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by MrPresident1: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2016
Just like Noah's time na so he go be when Jesus go show grin
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by comediancele(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2016
LATEST EPISODE OF CELE COMEDY

TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND (CELE COMEDY EPISODE 7)

A lesson to every home, watch and lean some thing from this video

WATCH HERE >>> :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCeYOB-P-Y

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.alvintube.bid/stream/two-hundred-thousand-cele-comedy-episode-7/rhCeYOB-P-Y

Watch, like, share, comment and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more exciting videos, subscribe here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzggmyCTs_dNpFlICigDdA

Meanwhile,12 December is cele birthday, package my gift and start sending dem to me, note buhari or China rice are not allowed, thanks,
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by castrokins(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2016
That's Corruption There - Buhari

Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by martineverest(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2016
after 2 weeks u start hearing divorce upandan......wedding pix/ceremonies dont thrill me any more
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by blesynk(f): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2016
After the wedding what next??
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by fortunechy(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2016
end time wedding dress..........the bob don fall like my late granny slipers
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by yinkslinks(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2016
you know see the sweet and heavy body wey make me just go buy vaseline? anyway u be woman shaaa and i am happy u are straight kiss kiss kiss kiss you are so free from cumcuber.
optional1:
na only money i dey see for there..

Jaybee3 na dis type u like @bride pix
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by nattyGENT: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2016
Fire catches AKTC bus at Urua Ekpa junction just few minutes ago and burnt it beyond repairs and recognition
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by toprealman: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Atiku2019:
That was the deal....show me what u've got and I will show you the money.
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2016
johnstar:
I stil no dey understand y d bride nd groom go dey happy for der wedding day undecided

Shebi dm don pansh since b4 d wedding undecided

My brother the tin tire me sef, all this plastic celebrations.
They fit even fight that night, like beta fight with blow and biting cheesy grin
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by samsam2019: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2016
Pfffffttt no be wedding again?

Im more interested in seeing them together after 10 years
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by africanusvu(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Darling.darling.Ebido Onato.
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by Pecca: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2016
B.reast parts...and more br.east parts is all I AM SEE...
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Atiku2019:
Na ashawo people dey marry now naaa.

1 Like

Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by optional1(f): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
Lol
yinkslinks:
you know see the sweet and heavy body wey make me just go buy vaseline? anyway u be woman shaaa and i am happy u are straight kiss kiss kiss kiss you are so free from cumcuber.

thats why I gave it out to my friend jaybee3....

Hope you make use of the vaseline well..
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by OILSOUP: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2016
IGBO MAN...
Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by yinkslinks(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2016
Yes i am satisfied now. how do i vote you sweetie?
optional1:
Lol

thats why I gave it out to my friend jaybee3....

Hope you make use of the vaseline well..

Re: Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding by optional1(f): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2016
jaybee3:

You don get me tongue tongue
You sabi me die grin grin

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US / Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) / When The Bride Is A Cake Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.