Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Posibility Of Rebuiding Toyota 2.4 Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Posibility Of Rebuiding Toyota 2.4 Engine (935 Views)

Honda EOD Ivtec 2.4 Engine Rpm Issue. / HELP!!! Golf 4 Engine Needed. / Golf 4 Engine 2.0 Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posibility Of Rebuiding Toyota 2.4 Engine by fidtopade: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
I had a knocked engine some months back, the mechanic that fix it didn't get it right as the engine oil light keep show which was before the engine knock. Now another mechanic is telling me that he can fix it, that he is going to change the block engine and some other things in the engine. My doubt is that can he get it perfect, work normal and last long, without making me frequenting mechanic garage. The opinion of mechanics in the house and those that had same experience in the past will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
Re: Posibility Of Rebuiding Toyota 2.4 Engine by nurey(m): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
As for me, I don't need to ask you what model and year of Toyota it is, all I know is if the car is in Nigeria, the idea is worst than Buhari's $30 billion dollars loan.

Its better you patronize prostitutes and loose the money to them than carry out this venture.

3 Likes

Re: Posibility Of Rebuiding Toyota 2.4 Engine by ironheart(m): 5:03am On Dec 10, 2016
I will advice you save the money you will pay him now and other mechanic in the future by buying the necessary tools, get the repair manual, readup on it, try to do the rebuild yourself, get advice from the big ogas in the car thread, have fun while doing it
Re: Posibility Of Rebuiding Toyota 2.4 Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2016
fidtopade:
I had a knocked engine some months back, the mechanic that fix it didn't get it right as the engine oil light keep show which was before the engine knock. Now another mechanic is telling me that he can fix it, that he is going to change the block engine and some other things in the engine. My doubt is that can he get it perfect, work normal and last long, without making me frequenting mechanic garage. The opinion of mechanics in the house and those that had same experience in the past will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

If you in lagos I will rebuild it.

2 Likes

Re: Posibility Of Rebuiding Toyota 2.4 Engine by diportivo: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
nurey:
As for me, I don't need to ask you what model and year of Toyota it is, all I know is if the car is in Nigeria, the idea is worst than Buhari's $30 billion dollars loan.

Its better you patronize prostitutes and loose the money to them than carry out this venture.

I don't knw the amount the op wants to pay to the mecho,but I know the prostitutes u know are expensive angry

If he dey go pekas every night sef,the money too much tongue

Cheap ones full royale grin grin

1 Like

Re: Posibility Of Rebuiding Toyota 2.4 Engine by Greene66: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Just buy a new Oil filter it would be okay. grin

If not buy a new engine.. grin

And if problem persist after 2 days. . Please buy a new motor cheesy cheesy
Re: Posibility Of Rebuiding Toyota 2.4 Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
diportivo:

I don't knw the amount the op wants to pay to the mecho,but I know the prostitutes u know are expensive angry

If he dey go pekas every night sef,the money too much tongue

Cheap ones full royale grin grin

this one wey you sabi all the joints in lagos you are a suspect. shocked
Re: Posibility Of Rebuiding Toyota 2.4 Engine by diportivo: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

this one wey you sabi all the joints in lagos you are a suspect. shocked

My oga

How u take sabi say na lagos these joints dey
Re: Posibility Of Rebuiding Toyota 2.4 Engine by nurey(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
diportivo:

My oga

How u take sabi say na lagos these joints dey

CIA gazzuzz and INTERPOL diportivo, make una small small dey wash una undies in public

(1) (Reply)

Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars : Ford Edge Cooling System / 2017 Mercedes-benz's E-class 300 4matics Unveiled / See What Is Written On Keke Napep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.