Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,314 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 PM

Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US (9096 Views)

Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? / Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? (as Seen On Quora) / WARRI: The City And The Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by gozieintel(m): 12:33am On Dec 10, 2016
Mine is Chicago, Illinois.

6 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by aylagos(m): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2016
gozieintel:
make I get visa first

5 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by aylagos(m): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2016
gozieintel:
you for ask us if we don enter US before, anyway God will do mine too but I prefer canada

4 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by lindaayim(f): 3:04am On Dec 10, 2016
st Anthony texas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by EfaLebo(m): 3:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Orange County (OC), California.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 10, 2016
NYC cool

4 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Long Island NYC

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by gozieintel(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
aylagos:
make I get visa first
God will help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by aylagos(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
gozieintel:
God will help you.
amen

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by vickertony(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Colorado Springs, Colorado state
i never start visa process, but i believe i will end up there soon cool

13 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by gentleiphy: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
vickertony:
Colorado Springs, Colorado state
i never start visa process, but i believe i will end up there soon cool

i like Tony Montana grin
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by vickertony(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2016
gentleiphy:

i like Tony Montana grin
cool stuff. are you in usa already bro?
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Originalsly: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
New York City... wide open 24/7.... verrrrrry diverse.... soooooo many of everything.... going to the museum...which one?...going to the zoo... which one?...going to the park... which one?.... going to the Post Office...which one?... going to the hospital... which one?.... going to the mall.... which one?... going to Macy's. .. which one?...Victoria's Secret.... H&M...Century 21...which one?...going to a restaurant... Japanese?...Italian?...Thai?.... Indian?....Jamaican?...Dominican?...Mexican?...never more than 15 minutes away...African?...hmmmm... another story! Don't know English?....always someone around who would speak the same language you do... no matter which corner of the world you're from...NYC....crossroad of the world. Hmmm... can't wait to get my visa to visit! grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Blue3k(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmm this is hard. I guess Houston Texas.

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by gozieintel(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blue3k:
Hmm this is hard. I guess Houston Texas.
Hmmm..... The south. the only state i like in the south is TEXAS
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Blue3k(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
gozieintel:
Hmmm..... The south. the only state i like in the south is TEXAS

Try Atlanta Georgia and Orlando Florida. I enjoyed Florida but too many tolls Orlando. Atlanta has nice club scene and pretty good economy. I haven't personal been to these spots but Las Vegas Neveda, you can Denver Colorado and Oklahoma City.

3 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by lolawilliams(f): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
L.A, California

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by seangy4konji: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Compton LA.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by lindaayim(f): 12:49am On Jan 08, 2017
Montgomery, Alabama

1 Like

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Successjoy(f): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Miami florida in dreams sha o grin I love chicago too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by bayocanny: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Miami, Florida. I'm going there soon, can't wait cool

3 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Successjoy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
bayocanny:
Miami, Florida.
I'm going there soon, can't wait cool
why the copy copy na
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by bayocanny: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Successjoy:
why the copy copy na
Mami, no be so I no copy you o...Miami na the place to be, I can see its your favorite destination as well. Wouldn't mind if we can relates
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Successjoy(f): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
No problems...
bayocanny:

Mami, no be so I no copy you o...Miami na the place to be, I can see its your favorite destination as well. Wouldn't mind if we can relates
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by bukolacole(m): 6:15am On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=Originalsly post=51832508]New York City... wide open 24/7.... verrrrrry diverse.... soooooo many of everything.... going to the museum...which one?...going to the zoo... which one?...going to the park... which one?.... going to the Post Office...which one?... going to the hospital... which one?.... going to the mall.... which one?... going to Macy's. .. which one?...Victoria's Secret.... H&M...Century 21...which one?...going to a restaurant... Japanese?...Italian?...Thai?.... Indian?....Jamaican?...Dominican?...Mexican?...never more than 15 minutes away...African?...hmmmm... another story! Don't know English?....always someone around who would speak the same language you do... no matter which corner of the world you're from...NYC....crossroad of the world. Hmmm... can't wait to get my visa to visit! Although I stay in Houston, my dad and his friends always talk about New York. The enjoyment there before they all relocated to Houston. I wish one day, I will visit the city of New York.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by bayocanny: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
Successjoy:
No problems...
Have pm you, check your mail
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by fergieboy: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Alaba tongue
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Salt lake city,Utah. grin
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by GetUmad: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2017
I love Heybuteh Metal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Afam4eva(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2017
Rolly83:
Salt lake city,Utah. grin
Are you a Mormon?

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by vpaymoney(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2017
Nashville, Tennessee
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

Are you a Mormon?

Lol,youre very funny!! Must I be a Mormon?? It's a city I love so much.Stayed there 4 like 6 months! Very quiet n safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain / Best 5 Asian Countries!!! / Weather Is Precarious This Week, ‘Be Cautious’ – NCAA Warns Airlines, Travelers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.