Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Tag App(music Editor): Make Your Playlist Stand Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Tag App(music Editor): Make Your Playlist Stand Out (549 Views)

Huawei Mate X Foldable Smartphone With A $2,400 Price Tag Sells Out In Minutes / Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition / Xiaomi Phones- Why The Cheap Price Tag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tag App(music Editor): Make Your Playlist Stand Out by Niyonice(m): 1:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Itag application can perform so many functions which I will be addressing later in this post, this is strictly for the music lovers who always wanna try news things with their playlist tracks and other amazing cover.
In this android version of itag, you will be able to edit all info of any music track to your taste, even the cover page and I believe this will also be useful for the bloggers in music niche.

How to use itag app
ð Download and install the app here
ð Open and select any song of your choice, you can also search for the song title.
ð Modify the song to your taste, you can also change the artwork cover
ð After full editing to your taste, then save the song.

source: http://techubng..com.ng/2016/12/i-tag-appmusic-editor-make-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy Core Prime For Sale @ #38,000 / Most Important Apps Needed For Your Smartphone / Android Rumble;huawei Honor 6X Vs Oneplus 3t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.