Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) (16711 Views)

Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Know Your Penis Size / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by lola024(f): 3:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Sex positions for every size

When it comes to sex, bigger is NOT always better. At least, not for every position or maneuver. The good news is that you can experience maximum pleasure with the right person, regardless of what he's working with. Here, see four different sex positions, tailored to perfection for four different types of members. Whether he's giant or below average (or curves dramatically to the right!), you'll definitely find a way to reach maximum velocity with these pointers.

An Average Fellow
Most positions are fair game-so experiment! Sex expert Emily Morse of SexWithEmily.com suggests the Crouching Dragon: Wrap your arms around his shoulders and your legs around his midsection before having him crouch down in a squat so that his body makes a human chair for you. Press your body closely up against his as you grind.

Mr. Big
Spend 10 to 15 minutes in pre-intimacy to help the vagina expand, and use lube. Choose you-on-top moves to control how deep he goes. Lean over his body with your hands on either side of his head on the floor or a mattress, "as if you're about to do a pushup," says Morse. "It also helps for him to bend his knees so you can lean back for support."

Smaller Than Six Inches
Go rear-entry, says Debby Herbenick, Ph.D., a sex researcher at Indiana University. This offers you deeper penetration. Rest your head and shoulders on a pillow, lift your butt up, then squeeze your thighs. The tighter your legs, the snugger the fit. (Avoid lube: With a smaller guy, friction is your friend.)

Bendy Boy
If he has a slight sideways shape, "have him stand next to the mattress while you lie on it," says Morse. "Alternate angling yourself to one side, then the other, almost curled in a ball. He can use your shoulders for support while he thrusts and you find which of the positions feels best, depending on which direction his penis bends."

"Do you need a picture, a instructional video or you want more explanation on this Topic or you want to contact me. Just click here Now Register and PM me or use Nairaland Email. am dedicated to your services...... not in the other room"

Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by Young03(m): 3:09am On Dec 10, 2016
see these girls

y una no de sleep

7 Likes

Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 10, 2016
Gosh goodness embarassed embarassed i should not be in here
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by lola024(f): 3:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Young03:
see these girls

y una no de sleep

Just can't stop laughing......
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by Certifiedbillio(m): 3:54am On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:

When it comes to sex, bigger is NOT always better. At least, not for every position or maneuver. The good news is that you can experience maximum pleasure with the right person, regardless of what he's working with. Here, see four different sex positions, tailored to perfection for four different types of members. Whether he's giant or below average (or curves dramatically to the right!), you'll definitely find a way to reach maximum velocity with these pointers.

An Average Fellow
Most positions are fair game-so experiment! Sex expert Emily Morse of SexWithEmily.com suggests the Crouching Dragon: Wrap your arms around his shoulders and your legs around his midsection before having him crouch down in a squat so that his body makes a human chair for you. Press your body closely up against his as you grind.

Mr. Big
Spend 10 to 15 minutes in pre-intimacy to help the vagina expand, and use lube. Choose you-on-top moves to control how deep he goes. Lean over his body with your hands on either side of his head on the floor or a mattress, "as if you're about to do a pushup," says Morse. "It also helps for him to bend his knees so you can lean back for support."

Smaller Than Six Inches
Go rear-entry, says Debby Herbenick, Ph.D., a sex researcher at Indiana University. This offers you deeper penetration. Rest your head and shoulders on a pillow, lift your butt up, then squeeze your thighs. The tighter your legs, the snugger the fit. (Avoid lube: With a smaller guy, friction is your friend.)

Bendy Boy
If he has a slight sideways shape, "have him stand next to the mattress while you lie on it," says Morse. "Alternate angling yourself to one side, then the other, almost curled in a ball. He can use your shoulders for support while he thrusts and you find which of the positions feels best, depending on which direction his penis bends."

"Do you need a picture, a instructional video or you want more explanation on this Topic or you want to contact me. Just click here Now Register and PM me or use Nairaland Email. am dedicated to your services...... not in the other room"
. You've been practising them all night bah

2 Likes

Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by ednut1(m): 3:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Jes lok atew

4 Likes

Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by lola024(f): 4:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. You've been practising them all night bah

smiles..... and you will practice them all day

2 Likes

Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by dikerebel(m): 4:55am On Dec 10, 2016
what of those weh their this thing be like okro?
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by alatbaba1(m): 5:27am On Dec 10, 2016
Ijeoma Come here and read this.

1 Like

Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2016
grin

Hahahhahaa... Reading this thread my imagination starts to flow back from my past cheesy
Uuummm... I remember someone he has droopy meat due to heaviness It can't stand erect lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
Gosh goodness embarassed embarassed i should not be in here

You beta learn nau, later u go dey complain..he's not satisfying me enough. undecided

Dem dey give u expo.

1 Like

Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by Doctorfitz: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2016
Lola024 and these kinda topics

3 Likes

Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by momentarylapse: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:

An Average Fellow

Mr. Big

Smaller Than Six Inches

Bendy Boy

You go over like _penis!
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by April4th(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2016
Have u tried all these instructions before? grin grin grin
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by Splinz(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2016
Maka why na... Wouldn't you leave our kondo alone
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by lola024(f): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2016
dikerebel:
what of those weh their this thing be like okro?

What's Okro
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by dikerebel(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:

What's Okro
that type weh be seh if it enters you go deh ask wede eh don enter.
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by chimdi101: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2016
Lola! Lola!! Lola!!! How many times did I call u?
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by seunny4lif(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
What's the meaning of Average ?
24 Cm (10 Inches )
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by MadJay: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Would like to try Mr.Big on you whatyassaywinkwink
lola024:

An Average Fellow

Mr. Big

Smaller Than Six Inches

Bendy Boy

Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:

smiles..... and you will practice them all day
. If I can see a tutor
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by hylyne(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Doctorfitz:
Lola024 and these kinda topics

Very useless...
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2016
My dick size doesn't required any style to fit in
X'creatorâ„¢ cool
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by lola024(f): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2016
alatbaba1:
Ijeoma Come here and read this.

I hope she has
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by lola024(f): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
truthsayer007:

You beta learn nau, later u go dey complain..he's not satisfying me enough. undecided

Dem dey give u expo.

lolzzz
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by alatbaba1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

I hope she has

Walahi she neva c am.
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

lolzzz

Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by SweetyMarvel00(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2018
only married people should read this o
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by don4real18(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2018
I'm #TeamBig... That's just the writer's opinion.
Re: The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) by bobbypandacub: 9:07am On May 18, 2021
What if MR Big try Smaller Than Six Inches grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remember Your First Love? / Longest Married Couple Celebrates 81st Anniversary / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.