Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) (46519 Views)

Does Bobrisky Bath Without Washing His Face? See Photo. / John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by hapsyno: 5:41am On Dec 10, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by HungerBAD: 5:59am On Dec 10, 2016
Wetin be the big deal say he wash car?

If you don wash face-me-i-face you toilet before, you go fit wash River.

The guy na Pako like me, and like me, na only him address change.

Once a Pako, always a Pako.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Airforce1(m): 6:13am On Dec 10, 2016
He's my boy and i brought him up well.

I love kcee much like he loves me (brotherly love)

Kcee Limpopo Merry Christmas In Advance

God bless you plenty.

**Billionaire Ambition**

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Richdotcom: 6:24am On Dec 10, 2016
Airforce1:

God bless you plenty.

**Billionaire Ambition**

Gay

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:26am On Dec 10, 2016
Before nko ?if not for money and fame,this would av been his original occupation na......car wash boy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2016
op na u one con wash am bfre....mtchewww..all we want z IMPEACH BUHARI
Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by chinedu2412(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2016
J
Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by chinedu2412(m): 6:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Celebrity and stunt 5 And 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Cloetrish(f): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2016
Who eh car epp?

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Elchappo: 6:49am On Dec 10, 2016
Airforce1:

God bless you plenty.

**Billionaire Ambition**

Why not atleast buy ursef a camry tiny light to show u know what bringing up is all about...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Smellymouth: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Airforce1:

God bless you plenty.

**Billionaire Ambition**

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2016
So somebody actually stood by, videotaped this man for the duration of time he was washing his car, then wasted MB to upload it to YouTube?? And then also used more MB to post it on Nairaland?? Nawa o

10 Likes

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by MadJay: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2016
undecided

So because he's washing car you now post it on nairaland abi

Lets do this lemme rewash your goat brain for freee and I will post it here on nairaland

stuppid idiot

5 Likes

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by momentarylapse: 7:13am On Dec 10, 2016
The guy is just cleaning the baby seat na? This bloggers sef!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Airforce1:

God bless you plenty.

**Billionaire Ambition**

hungerbad, hunger is seriously bad see as hunger dey change a grown up mentality into sawdust

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Kobicove(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2016
So what s?

I was my car occasionally and it's never made front page news before grin
Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Airforce1(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2016
comradespade:

hungerbad, hunger is seriously bad see as hunger dey change a grown up mentality into sawdust

Hi,
I bought a puppy dog for Christmas.
right now i so worried about my little puppy's inability to bark like a real Dog.

Could you please teach my little puppy on how to bark like a crazy dog like you just did at my harmless comment right now?

you will be handsomely rewarded for this great favour.

you can follow my puppy @puppyluv1.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2016
Airforce1:

Hi,
I bought a puppy dog for Christmas.
right now i so worried about my little puppy's inability to bark like a real Dog.

Could you please teach my little puppy on how to bark like a crazy dog like you just did at my harmless comment?

you will be handsomely rewarded for this great favour.

you can follow my puppy @puppyluv1.

Thanks.

oops thanks but nat interested

and note you may be the right teacher for your dog cus u stink like a dog(no offense)

peace be unto you

12 Likes

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Airforce1:
God bless you plenty.

**Billionaire Ambition**
undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Airforce1(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2016
comradespade:

oops thanks but nat interested

and note you may be the right teacher for your dog cus u stink like a dog(no offense)

peace be unto you

The offer is still on

you need this job bro.

Christmas is around the corner and i know you're broke and needs money
Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2016
Airforce1:

The offer is still on

you need this job bro.

Christmas is around the corner and i know you're broke and needs money

oga face front jare undecided

9 Likes

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2016
Make this guy park go village. His music career ended 2weeks after he drop his Limpopo soundtrack.

He's nw into car washing business. I pray he finds success there.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by opyzy(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2016
op plz let us know also when he's having se× with his babe sad
Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Olukokosir(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2016
m nt moved joo... my shoutout to Demola ( director ) and Felix ( strategizer)... u guys r d best
Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by JustCare: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2016
Will he keep washing it every other time undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by blazetitov: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2016
Airforce1:
He's my boy and i brought him up well.[b]

God bless you plenty.[/b]

**Billionaire Ambition**

Of course, he is your boy.

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by VickyRotex(f): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2016
They have derailed the thread. cry

Osogbo weed no good.
Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Souljaboi1: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2016
NAF1:
God bless you plenty.

**Billionaire Ambition**

Over 1200 views, yet no like nor share. Chai
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Wetin make I come do? you dey wash your motor you come give skibi your phone make he snap you so that you go put am for Instagram.
Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by georgedaniel01(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2016
Forget, all this things has been discommon..lol
Re: Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) by Tolubory(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2016
hapsyno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyu0OU1IuE4
Ennhe Shey nah me go wash am .... Stop posting irrelevant thing that is not Worth reading...... biko nu!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight / Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho / 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.