Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

Bridal Shower...yes? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bridal Shower...yes? (10526 Views)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017 / Nigerian Lady's Bridal Shower Photo Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Melsan:
Will definitely hit you up when the parry go shele. Which kain shame?Abeg,enter Anambra go flex jor.

grin grin grin you Berra do...yours will be the second NLander's wedding I will attend. The babe in Anambra is my Igbo sis, I don't even know the mouth I will use to say I ain't coming to her. My aso ebi has been sent since middle of this month. Whew! Anyways, let's see the card my new job plays...I just changed jobs again cheesy.

More grease to your elbow darling... I don't know why I can't seem to find the bobo with mutual craze with me embarassed Na so so luckwarm feelings full town. Abi make I kuku change town grin grin grin Cheers.
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin you Berra do...yours will be the second NLander's wedding I will attend. The babe in Anambra is my Igbo sis, I don't even know the mouth I will use to say I ain't coming to her. My aso ebi has been sent since middle of this month. Whew! Anyways, let's see the card my new job plays...I just changed jobs again cheesy.

More grease to your elbow darling... I don't know why I can't seem to find the bobo with mutual craze with me embarassed Na so so luckwarm feelings full town. Abi make I kuku change town grin grin grin Cheers.
Awwww. I will be delighted to have you around. Congrats on your new job. Play the card well biko so the mutual craze bobo go surface. Goan update your daiyari. Lol. Thanks dear. If need be,change town.
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Melsan:
Awwww. I will be delighted to have you around. Congrats on your new job. Play the card well biko so the mutual craze bobo go surface. Goan update your daiyari. Lol. Thanks dear. If need be,change town.

grin grin grin you are just so cute! I should kuku leave town enter Ogbomosho go find same-craze bobo ba? Thanks jare. Stay cool girl kiss
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin you are just so cute! I should kuku leave town enter Ogbomosho go find same-craze bobo ba? Thanks jare. Stay cool girl kiss
Lol. Thanks dearie.
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Gofwane(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ishilove:
Sisoge, I'm a bluenose o jare, though not too blue. I belong to the class of people who like doing things low key. Wedding is a day while marriage is a lifetime, but nowadays people tend to forget.

When it's my turn I won't do all the feferity of pre-wedding photoshoots, bridal showers and all that. I have never attended a bridal or baby shower because I don't believe in such. What's the point of all that and it crashes in less than a year?

"Just do the ceremony on the D-day and get on with life", is my motto. I'm not even having a church wedding sef. Just just low key customary and court, daz all! cheesy

Thankfully HungerBad is a low key person too so that's a done deal grin

Many times we get carried away by the showmanship and razzmatazz, forgetting that the main thing itself is what matters most.

kai!!!!!!!!! You are my type of a wife material, 10,000 yards! I so luv privacy to a fault.
If to say Hungerbad no be one of my ogas wey i dey respect and follow, i for put asunder in what God has joined.

But then, gimme your younger sister's number. I know she will be like you.

2 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Another job bawo? It is well oo
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Melsan:
Another job bawo? It is well oo

Hmmm...the job is gonna take one day from my weekends. Either of the days interchangeably. Whew! I need the two days to pursue other ventures. I didn't know before I said I do to them o and I no longer do to the previous one. Chai! I need another ASAP.

May God help me.
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
sisisioge:

Hmmm...the job is gonna take one day from my weekends. Either of the days interchangeably. Whew! I need the two days to pursue other ventures. I didn't know before I said I do to them o and I no longer do to the previous one. Chai! I need another ASAP.

May God help me.
Pele. Amennn
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 12:22am On Dec 18, 2017
Sisisioge,you dey fear? Na part time u go do. Congrats on the pay raise. More money for Christmas Shoppings..lol
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 5:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Melsan:
Sisisioge,you dey fear? Na part time u go do. Congrats on the pay raise. More money for Christmas Shoppings..lol

Abi o. I bin dey wonder if I fit get part-time job to still increase the income as e be say rent dey look me for face soon and another project dey ground. Christmas sef no go see pin grin You wan come spoil show there grin
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2017
sisisioge:

Abi o. I bin dey wonder if I fit get part-time job to still increase the income as e be say rent dey look me for face soon and another project dey ground. Christmas sef no go see pin grin You wan come spoil show there grin

Yimu
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2017
daylyt:

Yimu

Hey hottie grin
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
sisisioge:

Hey hottie grin

Hey beautiful lady smiley
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
sisisioge:

Iffahear
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Melsan:
Iffahear

grin grin grin grin happy belated birthday dearie....yeaaaay, made you out! Don't worry...my lips are sealed lipsrsealed

May God bless your years and do wonders come 2018. I've got a really good feeling about the year...I have.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin happy belated birthday dearie....yeaaaay, made you out! Don't worry...my lips are sealed lipsrsealed

May God bless your years and do wonders come 2018. I've got a really good feeling about the year...I have.
Awwwwwwww,thank you so much. Me appreciate plenty. A big Amen to the prayers. I gat the feeling too.
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Melsan:
Biko,change your DP

grin grin grin

In fact, I will ! It's Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

To what o?
Just joking
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Melsan:
Just joking

I will...doing so shortly grin grin

U should too...let me see your face...groovy!
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by RoyalBlak007: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

To what o?

Merry☆

Christmas ♡Mademòisellę smiley
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
sisisioge:

I will...doing so shortly grin grin

U should too...let me see your face...groovy!
Got a challenge and took it down yesterday
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Melsan:
Got a challenge and took it down yesterday

You had it up? Biko put it up again. I have a friend around your area...I might have met you before sef.
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
sisisioge:

You had it up? Biko put it up again. I have a friend around your area...I might have met you before sef.
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Merry☆

Christmas ♡Mademòisellę smiley

Merry Christmas moiselle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Melsan:
My eyes are pushing me

It's in the spirit of christmas...mine is up already grin

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
sisisioge:

It's in the spirit of christmas...mine is up already grin
Lol..lets go dia
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Melsan:
Lol..lets go dia

You are a twin? Cool! I've always loved twins! grin grin

Not seen you around the neighborhood before though. Omo pupa grin
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Not a twin oo. Owanbe things. A younger family friend
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by sisisioge: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Melsan:
Not a twin oo. Owanbe things. A younger family friend

Oh...so which one is you? Use lip color as pointer.

But I still want a set of twins o...I see them everywhere now. Guess its a sign grin
Re: Bridal Shower...yes? by Melsan: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
sisisioge:

Oh...so which one is you? Use lip color as pointer.

But I still want a set of twins o...I see them everywhere now. Guess its a sign grin
Red..i love them too but I nor get energy for their wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. / Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.