Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) (52412 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Everyone seems to be targeting @HungerBad, but he just spoke the truth and like most Nigerians that are too shallow to know that's NYSC and not Army training camp in Zaria, they are quick to insult. I know Nigerians are wired to fear soldiers even when he has been obliged to protect and serve the citizens.
During my days in camp, 2014 Augw, Enugu, no soldiers dare punish or make me do what I don't want to else you (soldier) will define what NYSC means . The only thing I accepted from em is the early morning call. That's because I know it's a Youth Service and not Zone B military classified training.

Modified: you can see how everyone had a tale of how they were punished yet not bothered. Same as they feel relaxed when rape by old cargo politicians. "Suffering and Smiling Syndrome"

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by harjokeh26(f): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2016
hummmm......I remember,when I was there too,we wahala those military men like wetin I no knw....... platoon 5 like shouting UMUNNA BENDE.I miss the OCHENDO boys too
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Acecube(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2016
kneeling is even okay, we squat here in Niger state. Still yet, I feel they are way too lenient with us to be frank.

They give instructions and most times we carry them out reluctantly and grudgingly and the soldiers still maintain their cool.
Something if you try out of camp you will be sorry for.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Akinkanju67(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2016
Smartjohns:

A LIB reader sent this disturbing photo of them being punished for annoying their Platoon Inspector at Abia state NYSC orientation camp

She wrote:

"Hello Linda, Am a corp member currently undergoing orientation course at the NYSC orientation camp, Umunna, Bende, Abia state. This morning, during parade rehearsals, some corp members in 9 Platoon got the platoon inspector annoyed and he punished them by kneeling them down for some time before releasing them. #Even graduates still get kindergarten punishments #

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/12/wow-corps-members-made-to-kneel-down.html?m=1

It happened during my days in Awgu camp during batch A 2013 when the RSM ask everybody to lie down on the floor inside hot sun. Next thing we saw was military police in our camp, the Stupid RSM was redeployed to war front and a new RSM resumed. We later found out that a Corp member snapped the pictures and sent it to his father who happens to be a top military officer
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2016
These corpers ain't feeling the pinch. Smash all their mobile phones for a start. That's where it hurts.

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by samsongbemisola(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2016
I don't see this as punishment though, back 2012 c same Umuna bendel Abia State,the whole Corp members were punished for not greeting soldiers they punished us back commanding us to squat holding our ears up and down for several minutes. All for the sake instilling discipline in us. e no funny at all under sun.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by morscino: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2016
ayusco85:
This can only happen in umunna bende camp in umuahia. I served there 2014 batch C stream 2. The camp reaks of weakness.

I trust rivers state camp. They can't allow this to happen.
Bros..I served in umunna the same time wit u...dis is notin but fun na...Even Mc Chewing stick went on stage and made fun of some soldiers and nothing happened.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Akinkanju67:

It happened during my days in Awgu camp during batch A 2013 when the RSM ask everybody to lie down on the floor inside hot sun. Next thing we saw was military police in our camp, the Stupid RSM was redeployed to war front and a new RSM resumed. We later found out that a Corp member snapped the pictures and sent it to his father who happens to be a top military officer
And her dad sent the RSM to the battlefield, whislt the lilitary police gave you all cotton candy and glasses of milk. Right? Bull!
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
There z no big deal there, we sat 0n the ground during ours @Jigawa camp, but some corp members re full of themselves Sha, as they will be looking @ d soldiers ranks on dia Khaki and be like ordinary private soldier, ordinary corporal, ordinary sergeant, and will be snubbing d soldiers during instructions /drills, especially among the ladies.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
Primary school assembly mode. Primary 3 Knee down close your eye and raise up ur hands.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Is that Amos?
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2016
Acecube:
kneeling is even okay, we squat here in Niger state. Still yet, I feel they are way too lenient with us to be frank.

They give instructions and most times we carry them out reluctantly and grudgingly and the soldiers still maintain their cool.
Something if you try out of camp you will be sorry for.
The soldiers are trying to discipline you guys and you taking it all for granted. Next, you guys are the same people who will start begging employers for jobs for which you lack both skill and discipline.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
There is nothing bad on that because what it's needed in the camp mostly is discipline. All na experience irrespective of your certificate. God bless Nigeria! God bless Nigeria serving corps members
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by mengho(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2016
mechew......i actually thought it was some inhumane & gruesome punishment. I just wasted my mb on dis shyt
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by claremont(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Hilarious seeing grown ups this way.

Almost 40 Educated Graduates, kneeling with their hands in the air, controlled by one Gun-less Soldier. These Corpers kneeling down, are all embarrassment to their educated minds, and to their rights.

Never ever allow any man put you on your knees, no matter what.

Stop saying what you do not know in an attempt to get likes from your fellow ignorant colleagues, you cannot convert your Nairaland likes to cash.

Corrective training via discipline is a tool used by all military and paramilitary forces the world over. The British Army and the US Army uses such techniques to bring recruits in line, and it's done regardless of your educational background. The NYSC is a paramilitary organization with training conducted by serving soldiers, and the corp members are subject to paramilitary rules of discipline.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by ogunsj: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Almost 40 Educated Graduates, kneeling with their hands in the air, controlled by one Gun-less Soldier. These Corpers kneeling down, are all embarrassment to their educated minds, and to their rights.

my guy no be all the time person dey show himself. that place is a regimented camp where discipline is watch word. besides. it's all fun. nobody talks about certificate or qualifications there. once you are there, you should be subject to the authority in respective of who you think they are. your certificate is for you not the army or any official in the camp. if you are too big to be subjected to authority stay in your father house. period. no come dey form super man here. must is fun.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by pabloXL: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
This looks like Mcgregor camp Afikpo! Ebonyi state grin
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
LastMumu:

E be like say soldier never tear you better slap before you go forget grammar. ... embarrassed educated minds ko, subdued educated minds ni.
you dey mind the mumu. I just pass him post, no won say anything.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Fweezy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Prechy08(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nigerian Youths and social media self, wetin linda ikeja go do, My dear that one na small, i severed in kogi, kabba/bunu Camp na hell, 7yrs ago, The commandant na one tawoshe a 30yrs old, that guy drill nonsense for our body even other Army said if we stay additional 2 weeks for Camp them go give us gun. 2am this guy go blow fire alarm, everybody go run go parade ground, drilling start...
We came to him cos we were very FIT
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Dongreat:
Everyone seems to be targeting @HungerBad, but he just spoke the truth and like most Nigerians that are too shallow to know that's NYSC and not Army training camp in Zaria, they are quick to insult. I know Nigerians are wired to fear soldiers even when he has been obliged to protect and serve the citizens.
During my days in camp, 2014 Augw, Enugu, no soldiers dare punish or make me do what I don't want to else you (soldier) will define what NYSC means . The only thing I accepted from em is the early morning call. That's because I know it's a Youth Service and not Zone B military classified training.

Modified: you can see how everyone had a tale of how they were punished yet not bothered. Same as they feel relaxed when rape by old cargo politicians. "Suffering and Smiling Syndrome"
Am jux happy when sensible people talk, jux see how everyone thinks its normal......its youth service not military training fir Christ sake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
this one sef small naw. u never see where a whole graduate was asked to roll in the mud Abi.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
It's fun. You may hate it at the moment but it's something to talk about after camp. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Don't feel so big. This is nothing mega. It's part of creating order among future leaders. I hope they take away some lesson from it.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by oyebode95(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
I was on the camp some years back and one day the commandant asked us to sit on the floor because we wouldn't want to do anything ...at first we refused and he made u realized good it is to obey the first order cos you don't know how bad the next might be, so we obeyed him quickly . So I believe its normal soldiers punish corp members in camps!
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by oyebode95(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
I was on that same camp some years back and one day the commandant asked us to seat on the floor because we wouldn't want to do anything ...at first we refused and he made u realized good it is to obey the first order cos you don't know how bad the next might be, so we obeyed him quickly . So I believe its normal soldiers punish corp members in camps!
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Its not am embarrassment, its the normal camp drilling! so for all those that thinks its embarrassment, I guess you are missing the point and misunderstanding the reason for the orientation exercise! More-over, after this, no military man will punish outside camp except otherwise. but rarely occurs.
Also, have you seen where military men embarrassed someone higher than just graduate? So...
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
oyebode95:
I was on that same camp some years back and one day the commandant asked us to seat on the floor because we wouldn't want to do anything ...at first we refused and he made u realized good it is to obey the first order cos you don't know how bad the next might be, so we obeyed him quickly . So I believe its normal soldiers punish corp members in camps!

Sure and simple.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by okofians(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
@Op,is not a new thing,I had d same experience in Benue camp 2013.
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by engrshakespeare: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Say that to a military man
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by Worksunlimited: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
IVORY2009:

An ordinary W2 officer will make u look useless....

W2 is too much ma sef.. An ordinary cadet would make ur existence a miscalculation...
Re: Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) by theGistsonline: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Smartjohns:

A LIB reader sent this disturbing photo of them being punished for annoying their Platoon Inspector at Abia state NYSC orientation camp

She wrote:

"Hello Linda, Am a corp member currently undergoing orientation course at the NYSC orientation camp, Umunna, Bende, Abia state. This morning, during parade rehearsals, some corp members in 9 Platoon got the platoon inspector annoyed and he punished them by kneeling them down for some time before releasing them. #Even graduates still get kindergarten punishments #

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/12/wow-corps-members-made-to-kneel-down.html?m=1
pathetic! What's the worst that soldier can do if they all refuse & strip him naked, then tie him up, & THEY ALL accuse him of trying to rape a corper & hand him over to authorities, commit loads of effort to make sure that man faces court martial & end his career! Instead dem go dey act cheap slaves kneeling down! With many free holes for the soldier to choose & to dey fvck anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members / Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.