Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday (20437 Views)

Mr Ibu Celebrates His Daughter 8th Birthday With Cute Photo / Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) / Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by lordkit2: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2016
The Proud mum, Annie Idibia took to her IG page to share this emotional message to celebrate her daughter, Isabel's 8th birthday.

See What She wrote:

"Thinking about Isabel makes me wanna cry sometimes... my Sunshine.. had her on the last week of the 7th month of my pregnancy..she was sooooooo tiny,even to hold.... but she grew up to be that RARE child that never ever fell sick even as a baby, she's been very healthy n strong and now even taller n bigger than all her mates,youngest in her class,but very Intelligent. My Good Luck Charm.. This child right here is the most caring and loving child I know.. (not cos she's mine) Yes Angels live amongst us and am soooooo blessed to have one as my child... Happy 8th birthday to my Sunshine Isabel.. I will move the earth 4 u."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN0Rm8Xgczi/

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/10/photo-annie-idibia-shares-emotional-message-to-celebrate-her-daughters-8th-birthday/

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2016
The little girl is bae

No emotion attached thou

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by ellahzy(f): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2016
sweet words
I hope she tells her daughter these words not just social media

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by enoqueen: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2016
What class is she
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by adebayo201: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Thank God

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2016
awww....sweeet....hbd
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by DONSMITH123(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
2 Face!!! Just bear at the back of your mind that this fish must not swim from my river. Waiting patiently for the fish to matured.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
a mother's love is incomparable

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Black is beautiful.
If you like go and spoil it with bleaching cream.

HBD girl!.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by yinkslinks(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
In the next two years, she will have Boooobs all over. Its growing now
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by PappiSnow: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
DONSMITH123:
2 Face!!! Just bear at the back of your mind that this fish must not swim from my river. Waiting patiently for the fish to matured.

Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
SMH

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by yomibelle(f): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
yinkslinks:

ah smell a pervert

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by yinkslinks(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
I haven't said nothing wrong like i want her. Just noticed her booooooooooooooooooooobs coming out at 8.
yomibelle:

ah smell a pervert
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pretty girl. Tuface, I see you
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
yinkslinks:

Why sexualize a kid, are you a pervert ?

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
adebayo201:
Thank God
Is that your girl? Wow, I see a miracle, God bless her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by yinkslinks(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
No madam am not.
Pidgin2:

Why sexualize a kid, are you a pervert ?
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
No madam am not.

Oga, you are a male talking about a female sexual part, is she your daughter? You are more than this now. Somethings are best left unsaid

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
na wa ooo. is that where your mind is at when you look at her picture up there? smh

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by veronicababy: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by adebayo201: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:

Is that your girl? Wow, I see a miracle, God bless her
No, not at all. Amen. Just for people to know that God is still at work.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
adebayo201:

No, not at all.
Amen.
Just for people to know that God is still at work.
c

Continue, if a woman looks at your son's shorts and say in the next two years his manhood will grow bigger, what will you think, will you allow such a person near your kid? And you no be small pikin o, anyway good luck.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by adebayo201: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:
c

Continue, if a woman looks at your son's shorts and say in the next two years his manhood will grow bigger, what will you think, will you allow such a person near your kid? And you no be small pikin o, anyway good luck.
I am completely lost now!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by nell2: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
karma is a bitch .you will have a daughter one day or probably you have and she will be sexualized as such. pervert.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by femi4: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
ellahzy:
sweet words

I hope she tells her daughter these words not just social media
Doubting Thomas
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by yinkslinks(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
okay i have a 10yr old in Ireland
nell2:
karma is a bitch .you will have a daughter one day or probably you have and she will be sexualized as such. pervert.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by nikkypearl(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sweet girl...

Cant wait to have my own cuties too smiley

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Coldfeet(f): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Cute
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by Coldfeet(f): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
adebayo201:
I am completely lost now!

Lolz me too o! I guess she's mixing you up with that dude that was talking about the lil girls boobs.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday by DonLekisin(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
enoqueen:
What class is she

U won be her sit mate for class?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix / Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship / Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.